New trend with the young females in Somalia.

I used to hear this a lot but always thought it was just isolated cases until I was told by many it’s the norm today with the new generation of female’s growing up in Somalia that are getting married.

The young wife tells the husband on the first night of marriage “not to come anywhere close to her with a serious face” and she maintains this stance until she feels she is about to be overpowered.

They have been inculcated with the mindset that you only give it up with a fight and if you don't, your marriage will be in ruins because the husband is a doqon.

The locals know the score but it’s the diaspora males who always get caught out with this, there are many cases were the male was patient for over a month until they sought divorce with the mistaken belief she wasn't interested.

Others weren't so kind and thought they were getting played and as a result lost there temper and the moment the wife noticed he was about to become violent she gave it up quick.

It seems that because there is no casual dating culture back home, the only way for her to test your fortitude as a husband, provider and protector is through that litmus test to see if you have what it takes.

At first, I was disturbed by this but when you compare this to the crazed diaspora females who shamelessly chase you for this while turning themselves into cheap public properties, it doesn’t sound as crazy anymore.

I would like to get an input from @TekNiKo and other who went back home.

They do this because all their vaginas were mutilated in childhood (FGM) and sex is extremely painful for them. Some FOBs posted a sex video of some locals in Somalia and the whole time the female was crying out in pain while the guy kept at it. Just another typical example of this dumb culture fucking up

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I did not have this experience, we read du'a together and prayed 2 rak'ats, I explained to her that this is something normal between husband and wife and that she shouldn't be scared. Basically soothing words, coupled with prayer.

It also depends cause the ones who went through fircooni will really go through pain that first night, so they might be super scared. These are not like western females these girls never ever engaged in kissing let alone sex so its only natural they will feel petrified.

But not putting out for a month? That's very strange and I never heard of such cases.

They do this because all their vaginas were mutilated in childhood (FGM) and sex is extremely painful for them. Some FOBs posted a sex video of some locals in Somalia and the whole time the female was crying out in pain while the guy kept at it. Just another typical example of this dumb culture fucking up
That's the older generation who had the fircawni circumcision done with the stitches, this practice no longer happens in the new generation. (at least not in the big cities only remote rural areas)

The circumcision they do with the younger generation which they mistakenly call "sunnah" is either a minor clit incision or just removing a tiny portion from the top.

Intercourse is not painful for these female's.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
That's the older generation who had the fircawni circumcision done with the stitches, this practice no longer happens in the new generation. (at least not in the big cities only remote rural areas)

The circumcision they do which they mistakenly call "sunnah" is either a minor clit incision or just removing a tiny portion from the top.

Intercourse is not painful for these female's at all.
Back in the days before the advent of modern technology the geeljire would not even sleep with his wife, he would only sleep in another aqal or outside. These men would never kiss or be intimate with their wives and would wait for the kids to sleep for slipping into her aqal in the middle of the night. They do the deed and he goes back to his aqal or sleeps outside. Romanticism is not in our blood and is fairly new concept, which goes against the aspects of the diin (the prophet SAW encouraged foreplay and not just having straight intercourse like a camel)

Absolutly insane. So if woman willingly sleeps with her husband, she cheapens herself. So now you are praising women who are engaging in dumb mind games?

What man worth his salt is going to want to force himself or pressure his wife. Surely, you would want a woman who wants you?

Back in the days before the advent of modern technology the geeljire would not even sleep with his wife, he would only sleep in another aqal or outside. These men would never kiss or be intimate with their wives and would wait for the kids to sleep for slipping into her aqal in the middle of the night. They do the deed and he goes back to his aqal or sleeps outside. Romanticism is not in our blood and is fairly new concept, which goes against the aspects of the diin (the prophet SAW encouraged foreplay and not just having straight intercourse like a camel)
Thanks for your previous input sxb, this whole thing is a recent phenomenon from what I heard which is now exploding.

When did you get married yourself? and how old was your wife? from what I heard it's now dominant with the <20 females.

My first impression was that these are just beta male's, but then I started seeing it happen to experienced male's who left Europe.

Then I thought she was just shy and the dude lacked seduction skills, but was told you can't even come close to many of them.

It's good to see you that you wasn't tested with this.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I used to hear this a lot but always thought it was just isolated cases until I was told by many it’s the norm today with the new generation of female’s growing up in Somalia that are getting married.

The young wife tells the husband on the first night of marriage “not to come anywhere close to her with a serious face” and she maintains this stance until she feels she is about to be overpowered.

They have been inculcated with the mindset that you only give it up with a fight and if you don't, your marriage will be in ruins because the husband is a doqon.

The locals know the score but it’s the diaspora males who always get caught out with this, there are many cases were the male was patient for over a month until they sought divorce with the mistaken belief she wasn't interested.

Others weren't so kind and thought they were getting played and as a result lost there temper and the moment the wife noticed he was about to become violent she gave it up quick.

It seems that because there is no casual dating culture back home, the only way for her to test your fortitude as a husband, provider and protector is through that litmus test to see if you have what it takes.

At first, I was disturbed by this but when you compare this to the crazed diaspora females who shamelessly chase you for this while turning themselves into cheap public properties, it doesn’t sound as crazy anymore.

u r a bizarre one. U dont like women who chase u. and u dont like women who dont acknowledge u! @Inquisitive_ it seems walaal u r the one in need of Karbaash. They used to do this in Austria u know? when the husband couldn't get an erection, they would whip him like a horse. and he would get excited. its seems u r the 1% anomaly!

Abdullnur

Logic over everything

The circumcision they do with the younger generation which they mistakenly call "sunnah" is either a minor clit incision or just removing a tiny portion from the top.

Intercourse is not painful for these female's.

It's people like you that try to justify this madness by saying " it not painful for them" that s*it is still going . You're no better then religious fanatic

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
I did not have this experience, we read du'a together and prayed 2 rak'ats, I explained to her that this is something normal between husband and wife and that she shouldn't be scared. Basically soothing words, coupled with prayer.

It also depends cause the ones who went through fircooni will really go through pain that first night, so they might be super scared. These are not like western females these girls never ever engaged in kissing let alone sex so its only natural they will feel petrified.

But not putting out for a month? That's very strange and I never heard of such cases.
Did you say Bismillah before you put it in her . Man said du'a and a prayer I'm dead:siilaanyolaugh:

This is nothing compared to dhaqanki somalida horee

Skip to min 14

Last edited:

World

VIP
No idea about that but my grandfather told me that back in the day the husband had to display his dominance by using a horse whip on the wife during the marriage consummation. And other traditions like the wife and husband went on horseback during the nikah and he had to capture her.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I am sorry i can't. ingest this, this is too inappropriate. Did u say u prayed Dua and two rakaah/rakaat before undressing & exchanging fluid thru halaal rigorous waasmo??? That is just messed up. Seriously. Seperation of Church and State please yaaqeee

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
This makes getting married seem more fun kkkkkkk I will destroy the qumayo that becomes my wife if she behaves like that kkkk