New trend with the young females in Somalia.

VixR

Veritas
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that a thing that happens? Double thanking my lucky stars..

I can only think of two reasons they do this, on the offchance this is true.

(1) because they need the brute force to force open their FGM’d nether regions, and that is actually their first experience through necessity.

(2) they fear being thought of as s, despite their FGM if they don’t. They’d probably be divorced if they made amicable noises.

Sounds like a hell to me.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@VixR why the qashin fam heard same shit from North African friends. North African and Somali women are more masculine in spirit it's normal.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
It's people like you that try to justify this madness by saying " it not painful for them" that s*it is still going . You're no better then religious fanatic
@Inquisitive_ is either an insensitive quumay or just inexperienced virgin, regardless of fircown or “sunna” sex is painful for most virgin women. To add to the pain and discomfort we have inexperienced Faraxs who think sex is just sticking it in. The more a woman is turned on the less pain she will feel.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR why the qashin fam heard same shit from North African friends. North African and Somali women are more masculine in spirit it's normal.
The fact that you think it’s normal is telling.

I wonder if they “role play” rape for the rest of their marriage, or do men that were turned on to rape-y marriages just go out and contribute to the rape epidemic in Somalia when their wife stops running from them?

I’m always newly disgusted with Somalis, I swear.

NotMyL

VIP
Is that a thing that happens? Double thanking my lucky stars..

I can only think of two reasons they do this, on the offchance this is true.

(1) because they need the brute force to force open their FGM’d nether regions, and that is actually their first experience through necessity.

(2) they fear being thought of as s, despite their FGM if they don’t. They’d probably be divorced if they made amicable noises.

Sounds like a hell to me.
Your first point reminds me of this video I saw awhile back, the husband refuses to let his wife go get opened up by the doctor because of his ego, saying to hell with her pain, he will do it:bell:

VixR

Veritas
Your first point reminds me of this video I saw awhile back, the husband refuses to let his wife go get opened up by the doctor because of his ego, saying to hell with her pain, he will do it:bell:
Are Somali women even human in Somali culture?

I’m Ethiopian.

NotMyL

VIP
Are Somali women even humans in Somali culture?

I’m Ethiopian.
Lol they’re probably just as backwards, don’t go from one backwards culture to another :pachah1:the young Somali men in the west aren’t so bad, just stay away from fobs and the odayal.

VixR

Veritas
Lol they’re probably just as backwards, don’t go from one backwards culture to another :pachah1:the young Somali men in the west aren’t so bad, just stay away from fobs and the odayal.
Lol I’m out.

The next time I’m sad enough to cry, I’ll spare women in Somalia a few of my tears. It’s so sad what they have to deal with, yet what can be done. They’ve been as good as cursed.

NotMyL

VIP
What's your beef with fobs?

:shookgabre:
No beef, one of my good pals in here is a fob @kickz

Lol I’m out.

The next time I’m sad enough to cry, I’ll spare women in Somalia a few of my tears. It’s so sad what they have to deal with, yet what can be done. They’ve been as good as cursed.

Lol sadly, count your lucky stars you’re not in Sland, otherwise you would’ve been married to a 90 year old at the age of 14 :siilaanyolaugh:

VixR

Veritas
No beef, one of my good pals in here is a fob @kickz

Lol sadly, count your lucky stars you’re not in Sland, otherwise you would’ve been married to a 90 year old at the age of 14 :siilaanyolaugh:
That’s not funny. The last time I cried bc of Somali women, which I told myself would be the last time, it had to do the thread I will call the breeding machines thread.

I truly believe Somali women live one of the worst existences on earth, and I’m not exaggerating. Everything a woman is, they desecrate and destroy, whether it’s her privates, her motherhood, etc.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Lol I’m out.

There is a lot of somali men in the west that are good men I’m pretty sure all you have to do is look at some of your male relatives, and interactions with the men in real life.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@VixR sometimes has this feminists bursts I never considered it normal I said it's normal for them occasionally hear the same stories around North African and Somali men

VixR

Veritas
There is a lot of somali men in the west that are good men I’m pretty sure all you have to do is look at some of your male relatives, and interactions with the men in real life.

That’s a concession. The culture is absolute shit. The day you can admit that, is the day I’ll take you seriously.

NotMyL

VIP
That’s not funny. The last time I cried bc of Somali women, which I told myself would be the last time, it had to do the thread I will call the breeding machines thread.

I truly believe Somali women live one of the worst existences on earth, and I’m not exaggerating. Everything a woman is, they desecrate and destroy, whether it’s her privates, her motherhood, etc.
Well I wouldn’t say the worst, there’s India, where the women are forced to live with their in laws and basically become the maid of the house. At least Somali men have xishood.