New trend with the young females in Somalia.

VixR

Veritas
Well I wouldn’t say the worst, there’s India, where the women are forced to live with their in laws and basically become the maid of the house. At least Somali men have xishood.
That doesn’t change anything. It’s still one of the worst. But sure, let’s hide behind Indian women.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I can speak Somali to saaxib, maybe you would’ve realised that if u weren’t choking on Nilotic . Nethel foqol nethel:manny:
That makes you FOB according to your own standards you illiterate xaywaan. :mjlol:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Let’s not pretend Somali culture doesn’t take a top prize. That’s a sad reality.
I think you misunderstood me or I wasn’t clear, our culture is definitely backwards and sick, especially how women are treated but it’s not worse than the acid/shit throwers not that, that’s anything to be proud of

VixR

Veritas
@pablo I knew you couldn’t admit it. Empty words as usual. You’re all too afraid to admit it. Down to suggesting avoiding FOBs, odeys, suggesting looking at male family members for good examples, but you can’t admit the very thing you’re insinuating, which is that the core is rotten. It’s a shit culture. Welp.

NotMyL

VIP
Why because I embrace Ethiopians and Arabs unlike majority here I don't follow the crowd alxamdullilah
Putting your love for the enemies a side, you kiss some members ass all the time, so I find it funny that you are calling anyone ass kisser.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Putting your love for the enemies a side, you kiss some members ass all the time, so I find it funny that you are calling anyone ass kisser.
Tag these members I like what I like and give ratings like nacnac I'm generous. I just speak my mind and never throw low-key shots at other individuals do it direct it's internet forum sxb.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
That’s a concession. The culture is absolute shit. The day you can admit that, is the day I’ll take you seriously.
Every culture got its issues, but the reason why somalia is in the state that it’s in right now is largely due to war, the culture has always been the same so how do you explain the good times throughout Somali history? Deffo things to change when it comes to the culture but that will happen through education and money which is needed to finance the education. Problem with naago like u is that your to deep in love with western culture to understand.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VixR

Veritas
Every culture got its issues, but the reason why somalia is in the state that it’s in right now is largely due to war, the culture has always been the same so how do you explain the good times throughout Somali history? Deffo things to change when it comes to the culture but that will happen through education and money which is needed to finance the education. Problem with naago like u is that your to deep in love with western culture to understand.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, it’s not. Even before the war, the culture was shit, and it continues to be shit. Somali culture is deranged. Just admit it. Nothing’s real until you admit it. It’s how the madness continues.

Why wouldn’t I be in love with Western culture, you dipstick? Do you expect me to be in love with Somali culture?

NotMyL

VIP
Tag these members I like what I like and give ratings like nacnac I'm generous. I just speak my mind and never throw low-key shots at other individuals do it direct it's internet forum sxb.
Waar heede do what you have to do, just don’t be a hypocrite. If someone wants to kiss ass let him do so

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Basra

You kiss her ass but I’m thinking she threatened to expose your bleaching cream dealer!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

You kiss her ass but I’m thinking she threatened to expose your bleaching cream dealer!

@Reiko i am old. i dont want to get into your early 20s cat fights. I am busy beginning to be in love with a forum member. Qalaas i need to go to the local church for confession

Trending