New trend with the young females in Somalia.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This whole them vs us mentality that you are trying to peddle is stupid. Some girls back home don't even really respect western raised men.

I've even heard some claim that they are stupid and can be easily tricked when it comes to getting money from them. I kind of chuckled as well and found it funny.

So what now?

Yup those are the dummy ones that are retarded or mentally ill, those ones are easily bamboozled I agree with them. Not me though, as soon one tried to ask for money I would cut her off. hahha.

TekNiKo

VIP
No they don’t. They could care less about western girls, just like western girls could care less about them. Somali women back home are wayyy more savvy and can finesse a miskeen, naive and uncultured Somali guy from the West. But of course, YOU wouldn’t know anything about that anyways. (*wink*):hillarybiz:
Finnessed? How is marriage a finnese? I get children? Western xalimo logic is weird.

Finnessed? How is marriage a finnese? I get children? Western xalimo logic is weird.
My point completely flew over your head, unsurprisingly. And where did I say that marriage was a finesse? Yaab badana. It’s clear you have issues with western xalimos and use women from back home as a crutch in order to preserve your fragile ego.

I don’t know about the south but this practice your describing doesn’t exist in the north. I doubt inquisitive ever been back home.

That's exactly what I'm thinking. The lack of skepticism from both extremes. Some people here will believe anything as long as it paints Somalia or her culture in a negative light.

This whole thing reads like fiction.

TekNiKo

VIP
My point completely flew over your head, unsurprisingly. And where did I say that marriage was a finesse? Yaab badana. It’s clear you have issues with western xalimos and use women from back home as a crutch in order to preserve your fragile ego.
You just can't accept the fact that we choose to marry back home, you try to paint as some sort of incel losers who failed to pull a Western xalimo when its not like that all. We are thinking of our future children and preservation of culture, language and diin. It has nothing to do with "pulling"

You just can't accept the fact that we choose to marry back home, you try to paint as some sort of incel losers who failed to pull a Western xalimo when its not like that all. We are thinking of our future children and preservation of culture, language and diin. It has nothing to do with "pulling"

You speak as if you’re a prize and western xalimos lost out on a gem. You don’t need to go in depth about your life, I’m just a stranger. If you’re truly content with your life choices you wouldn’t have to justify it to me or anyone else. But go off.

So @TekNiKo do you live in Somalia right now? Or in the west briefly before going back home.

Walaal, lets be real. If some western raised Somali men just went home and married a Xalimo without the need to drag western raised girls, then views like that wouldn't arise.

Just live your life in peace without obsessing about and bashing other women.

woman testing a man is nothing new, all girls test their man,

grab her, force her on the ground, teach her new things, slap her around, make her submit, be dominant in bed, females really deep down like this, but dont be extreme, just a little slappy slappy play around, make her call yuo daddy, etc, then deep down this is what makes her happy, your wife needs dominance, its their true nature,

look at the story of that arab dubai dude who the wife said divorce me because you are too nice,

he should drill her for hours, then slap her ass and say naya make me food, she wants that, then marry her friend, and drill her friend and show her the video, she will stop saying he is a nice guy,

Trending