New trend with the young females in Somalia.

VixR

Veritas
@Reiko i am old. i dont want to get into your early 20s cat fights. I am busy beginning to be in love with a forum member. Qalaas i need to go to the local church for confession
Don’t lie, edo. Your boy crush starts with arma and ends with dillo.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Don’t lie, edo. Your boy crush starts with arma and ends with dilo.

C_The-Nun-Review_TNS-900x601.jpg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Reiko i am old. i dont want to get into your early 20s cat fights. I am busy beginning to be in love with a forum member. Qalaas i need to go to the local church for confession
Basra isku xishow Arma waa married man with five kids plus he wants his next queen to be MJ so @Reiko has a better chance.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:dead:

Spanking isn’t enough for Inquisitive, edo. He suffers from rape fantasies.

But the two of them are so opposite i dont know who to pick. I like Inquisitive intellectual nice guy nature. And i also like arma's bad boy beard scratchy & voice. I dont know, i am a confused consumer in a magical mall right now. Shopping is very hard!

perhaps i should find a third choice?

little napoleon short but rich @mrlog ???

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
But the two of them are so opposite i dont know who to pick. I like Inquisitive intellectual nice guy nature. And i also like arma's bad boy beard scratchy & voice. I dont know, i am a confused consumer in a magical mall right now. Shopping is very hard!

How about your poor MX husband? Is he not even in the run :mjcry:

VixR

Veritas

Since you haven’t seen the other two, I’d stuck with Arma. You don’t want any surprises.

I completely forgot the FGM aspect or the fact that some might have been pressured into marrying a man they don't want. Also, i doubt some of the fobs back home would engage in foreplay or really take the time to make their wife comfortable.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How about your poor MX husband? Is he not even in the run :mjcry:

It is the culture of the elite, & civilized Marehaan custom, to give the husband a son heir & another son spare & then the other kids can be magically sired by a love match rather than arranged marriage husband. Or in modern terms: divorce.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Since you haven’t seen the other two, I’d stuck with Arma. You don’t want any surprises.

u r vested in arma, r u Mj? I know @Reiko cant wait to have me as her sister in law and fight for the Mj team.

VixR

Veritas
u r vested in arma, r u Mj? I know @Reiko cant wait to have me as her sister in law and fight for the Mj team.
No, I’m learning my parents would have a heart attack at their age if an MJ other than Micheal Jackson is mentioned, especially within the sentence “marriage” lol.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No, my parents would have a heart attack at their age if an MJ other than Micheal Jackson is mentioned, especially within the sentence “marriage” lol.

excuse me! My reer ayeeyo are phenomenon! Very rich and established. Mashalaaah

ps r u isaaq?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
They do this because all their vaginas were mutilated in childhood (FGM) and sex is extremely painful for them. Some FOBs posted a sex video of some locals in Somalia and the whole time the female was crying out in pain while the guy kept at it. Just another typical example of this dumb culture fucking up
You're not entirely wrong. FGM should be banned. It's un-islamic practised by only african countries

Trending