NEW Pictures of the Turkish Trained Somali Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

wars

Inhermouth
It's fake news just like Fox. Isaaq used to get ambushed by this great Darood legend named Sayyid Mohamed and he and his army full of MX and Dhulbahante used to tame Isaaqs. And we still do to this day.

We are not savages.
We don’t lynch the isaaq animals.
But lately they’ve started to act like a runaway slaves.

With that said, we might resort to drastic measures, like lynching and whipping, until they’re willing to accept their place in society.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
We are not savages.
We don’t lynch the isaaq animals.
But lately they’ve started to act like a runaway slaves.

With that said, we might resort to drastic measures, like lynching and whipping, until they’re willing to accept their place in society.

I agree my brother. We need to put some real senses in their minds.

wars

Inhermouth
Exactly my brother they are both the enemies. One is trying to finesse the Berbera port. And one is trying to attack a Somali city named Beled Hawo.

What is the recommended procedure when taking a kikuye bantu or amxaro slaves...

I’ve sent my hawiye soldier to capture the slaves but they kept dying of ebola and AIDS/HIV

Sheikh

VIP
What is the recommended procedure when taking a kikuye bantu or amxaro slaves...

I’ve sent my hawiye soldier to capture the slaves but they kept dying of ebola and AIDS/HIV

The recommended procedure to do when tricking a kikuyu bantu or a amxaro slave is to throw raw meat at the amxaros. And give a mirror to the kikuyu bantu to show their hideous reflection.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
If I was a mod, I would have banned some of the posters on this thread for at least two weeks to think about the horrible display of humanity, total disregard of human life and not to mention extremely anti Islamic. You guys need time out to rethink ur position, I hope the mods take my input. so disheartening :(

If I was a mod, I would have banned some of the posters on this thread for at least two weeks to think about the horrible display of humanity, total disregard of human life and not to mention extremely anti Islamic. You guys need time out to rethink ur position, I hope the mods take my input. so disheartening :(
Are you referring to me?

Sheikh

VIP
I could not stomach to read through all the posts, but I am referring to those posting pictures of murdered innocent people to score tribal points :(

My Somali brother that's very true posting pictures of murdered innocent people is not human like. Some people go way to far just to prove a meaningless point. May Allah help them and lead them to the right path.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I could not stomach to read through all the posts, but I am referring to those posting pictures of murdered innocent people to score tribal points :(
They take tribal bashing to the extreme. I hope Somalians stop hating each other someday.

wars

Inhermouth

You have no right to suppress free speech. Nor do you have any right to decide who gets banned or not.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
We are coming for your ass isaaq! And we will demolish Somaliland to the ground.
We have been waiting for 28 years... Come at us bro!!

Expect to get rekt by beautiful new modern tanks and artillery.

Courtesy from our brothers in the Emirates. :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending