NEW Pictures of the Turkish Trained Somali Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
You two are dedicated nutheads:russ:

Every topic you participate in reaches more than ten pages.
Bradas find jobs

I have a job I am a orthopedic surgeon. Why don't come on down to the hospital I work at and I'll put surgery on your joints. Free of charge.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Muse-Bihi-airforce.jpg

tell me this guy doesn't look like a shemale :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::russ::russ:

wars

Inhermouth
f*ck why don’t I get this amount of replies

Hey was up big bro.

Any karbaash worthy threads around? I’m out for blood tonight because the isaaqs, hawiye are meek and weak. They submit to everything we say.

I want someone who will fight back not some scumbag isaaq or hawiye who is going to submit to the almighty Darood!

@Sheikh lol

Sheikh

VIP
Hey was up big bro.

Any karbaash worthy threads around? I’m out for blood tonight because the isaaqs, hawiye are meek and weak. They submit to everything we say.

I want someone who will fight back not some scumbag isaaq or hawiye who is going to submit to the almighty Darood!

@Sheikh lol

I gotchu my brother let's karbash these minorities to sleep.

Sheikh

VIP
Is darood the largest clan? You daroods are the loudest Somalians

Yes you miskeen girl. Us Daroods are the largest in Somalia. Our grandfather abdirahman bin isma'il al jabarti AUN was a the first man that discovered Somalia. We are the most prideful and intelligent Somalis there is. All the other Somalis can't stare at us. We are from a royal bloodline.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Yes you miskeen girl. Us Daroods are the largest in Somalia. Our grandfather abdirahman bin isma'il al jabarti AUN was a the first man that discovered Somalia. We are the most prideful and intelligent Somalis there is. All the other Somalis can't stare at us. We are from a royal bloodline.
So you daroods are the movers and the shakers in Somalia interesting.
Why do the Hawiye and Isaacs hate your tribe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts