NEW Pictures of the Turkish Trained Somali Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
My Somali brother that's very true posting pictures of murdered innocent people is not human like. Some people go way to far just to prove a meaningless point. May Allah help them and lead them to the right path.

Thank you brother shiekh, I am glad that u agree with me. We should all respect each other :)

You have no right to suppress free speech. Nor do you have any right to decide who gets banned or not.

Hey Wars,

We all have to the right to speak our mind, however using pictures of murdered innocent men, women and children to score tribal points should NEVER be tolerated under any circumstance. It goes without saying honestly.

They take tribal bashing to the extreme. I hope Somalians stop hating each other someday.

Hey, Jennifer.

This is not the norm, Most Somalis no matter how bad the situation goes would never go this low. It’s against every clan and dhaqan code. I hope the individuals repent and hopefully never repeat their mistakes. We are all humans and the best among us are those that realize their mistakes :)

wars

Inhermouth
Thank you brother shiekh, I am glad that u agree with me. We should all respect each other :)

Hey Wars,

We all have to the right to speak our mind, however using pictures of murdered innocent men, women and children to score tribal points should NEVER be tolerated under any circumstance. It goes without saying honestly.

Hey, Jennifer.

This is not the norm, Most Somalis no matter how bad the situation goes would never go this low. It’s against every clan and dhaqan code. I hope the individuals repent and hopefully never repeat their mistakes. We are all humans and the best among us are those that realize their mistakes :)

@Jiron i understand your point and I do condemn such behavior VERY strongly.
But I will not go as far as banning or suppressing someone’s God given right to speak.

But before we shuffle to conclusions let’s start from Somaliland, de oppresso liber Somaaliand!

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Lol idoors got saved by Hutu I'd kill my self
If that was the case than hutus would be called the strongest armed somali forces today instead of Isaaqs.But today they are the woman that pleasure their true national army AMISOM.:lolbron:

Somaliland(Isaaqs) belongs in the top 3 most active troops in the Horn of Africa.Ethiopia has an active personnel of 162K,Somaliland has an active personnel of 75K and Kenya has an active personnel of 24K.While Somalia(hutus) has an active personnel of 15K.:dead:

Ethiopia spends 340 million on defense budget,Kenya spends 595 milion on defense budget and Somaliland(Isaaqs) spends 300 million on defense budget.While Somalia(hutus) only spends 58 million on defense budget.:dead:

Btw Puntland(Daroods) has a 10K active personnel and an unknown defense budget.:mjlol:

There is a reason why we are called the strongest somali forces.Even Djibouti(Cisse) is a joke in front of us with their 16k active personnel and a defence budget of 3.6 million.They would've already been invaded by Eritrea if we weren't backing them up.:mjlol:

The SNM that beat SNA is still alive today in the form of the Somaliland army.:salute:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Abaayo macaan I am joking. I have many Isaaq friends they are cool ppl in irl with a nice accent up North. They are my Somali siblings. But here they are so deluded.
isaaq on somali forums and in real life are crazily different they're more somali than cagdheers
Isaaq's are human too. Ofcourse the diaspore Isaaq's would feel alone in a foreign nation and would treat both somalis(fake) or ethiopians(genuine) they come across very nicely because they are similar to them.

Even I have some South Somali Darood and Hutu so called friends in the diaspora,but to be honest I view them the same as the friends I have.You are entertaining to watch and hang out with since both of you are bunch of xoolo's.The Daroods and Hutus here don't even go to college:dead:.

wars

Inhermouth
Isaaq's are human too. Ofcourse the diaspore Isaaq's would feel alone in a foreign nation and would treat both somalis(fake) or ethiopians(genuine) they come across very nicely because they are similar to them.

Even I have some South Somali Darood and Hutu so called friends in the diaspora,but to be honest I view them the same as the friends I have.You are entertaining to watch and hang out with since both of you are bunch of xoolo's.The Daroods and Hutus here don't even go to college:dead:.

Let it go kid, you can’t change the past so let bygones be bygones.

The Darood are leaders by bloodline and heritage they’ve and will always be your supreme leader and you will always be harlots and peasants.

End of Story.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Let it go kid, you can’t change the past so let bygones be bygones.

The Darood are leaders by bloodline and heritage they’ve and will always be your supreme leader and you will always be harlots and peasants.

End of Story.
An isolated unrecognized Somaliland that can't take loans nor legally attract investments has a GDP of 2.5 billion with a population of 3.5 million,also has an army with an active personnel of 75K and spends 300 million on defense budget every single year.

While the combined GDP of the federal states of Somalia who has access to all kinds of international facilities to take loans and accept investments only has a GDP of 6 billion with a population of 15 million .With a combined army that has 30K active personnel and a defense budget of 68 million.There is a reason why Somalia's national army for the past 11 years was AMISOM.You guys are super broke.How can you have a GDP of 6 billion with a population of 15 million? Its insane.:faysalwtf:

I rather be a lowly nobody and climb my way to success than have some great heritage and waste my time daydreaming about what could've been instead of actually doing something.:manny:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
lmao go cry me a river we never gave kenya a chunk of the port occupied kulahaa whats worse is voluntarily becoming a vassal for xabash . people lose and win invasions but the protectorates are the worst.

It is called business, something you have no clue about.

The merexaans have been losing for 3 decades. I don’t see you winning anytime soon with Ahmed Blackie and his Kenyan friends dominating you. Adeer Farmaajo is too weak to help. Sad.

It is called business, something you have no clue about.

The merexaans have been losing for 3 decades. I don’t see you winning anytime soon with Ahmed Blackie and his Kenyan friends dominating you. Adeer Farmaajo is too weak to help. Sad.
3 decades kulahaa we pretty much erased MJ from J/Hoose when they had xabash help.
blackie dominates kismayo. learn somalia geography coz kismayo=/=caabudwaaq

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Hey don't make me karbash you. I was being nice until you crossed the line. Daroods karbashed you with Sayyid Mohamed and his MX/Dhulbahante army. And then in 1988 Jaalle Siad sent General Gaani and General Morgan to karbash you guys in Hargiesa. Who are you guys fooling. The Ethiopians. Your clan is weak. You guys don't hold a candle next to Darood.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Hey don't make me karbash you. I was being nice until you crossed the line. Daroods karbashed you with Sayyid Mohamed and his MX/Dhulbahante army. And then in 1988 Jaalle Siad sent General Gaani and General Morgan to karbash you guys in Hargiesa. Who are you guys fooling. The Ethiopians. Your clan is weak. You guys don't hold a candle next to Darood.
An isolated unrecognized Somaliland(Isaaqs) that can't take loans nor legally attract investments has a GDP of 2.5 billion with a population of 3.5 million,also has an army with an active personnel of 75K and spends 300 million on defense budget.

While the combined GDP of the federal states of Somalia(Daroods,Hutus,etc) who has access to all kinds of international facilities to take loans and accept investments only has a GDP of 6 billion with a population of 15 million .With a combined army that has 30K active personnel and a defense budget of 68 million.There is a reason why Somalia's national army for the past 11 years was AMISOM.You guys are super broke and super weak.How can you have a GDP of 6 billion with a population of 15 million? Its insane.:faysalwtf:

Isaaqs are the undisputed most successful and most powerful somalis in this Century.:samwelcome:

An isolated unrecognized Somaliland(Isaaqs) that can't take loans nor legally attract investments has a GDP of 2.5 billion with a population of 3.5 million,also has an army with an active personnel of 75K and spends 300 million on defense budget.

While the combined GDP of the federal states of Somalia(Daroods,Hutus,etc) who has access to all kinds of international facilities to take loans and accept investments only has a GDP of 6 billion with a population of 15 million .With a combined army that has 30K active personnel and a defense budget of 68 million.There is a reason why Somalia's national army for the past 11 years was AMISOM.You guys are super broke and super weak.How can you have a GDP of 6 billion with a population of 15 million? Its insane.:faysalwtf:

Isaaqs are the undisputed most successful and most powerful somalis in this Century.:samwelcome:
Warya you're very misleading the population of somalia is 14.3 yes however that includes somaliland because guess what it's part of somalia to know the population of somalia without somaliland just subtract both that makes the population of somalia without somaliland is 10.8 million Somalis gdp is 6.2 billion and somaliland gdp is 1.9 so that means somalia has 2 times and 75 more people
But has more than triple the GDP

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
My Dhulbahante brother,leave the African union colony of Somalia alone and fully support the mighty Somaliland and all the Dhulbahante soldiers in the Somaliland army.:salute:
Somaliland.jpg

Somaliland75.jpg
Beautiful, pure blooded, ethnic Somalis!
Puntland better not let Southies join our army.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Warya you're very misleading the population of somalia is 14.3 yes however that includes somaliland because guess what it's part of somalia to know the population of somalia without somaliland just subtract both that makes the population of somalia without somaliland is 10.8 million Somalis gdp is 6.2 billion and somaliland gdp is 1.9 so that means somalia has 2 times and 75 more people
But has more than triple the GDP
How come we are part of the population count but not the GDP? How does that work?

Anyways,Somalia's current population is 15 million:http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/somalia-population/. If you subtract the Somaliland population of 3.5 million that leave Somalia with a population of 12.5 million.Somalia's GDP is 6.2 billion USD and that of Somaliland is 2 billion USD.That is insane if you remember that Somaliland is an isolated unrecognized de facto state that can't take loans nor legally attract investments.We also don't recieve a general support budget like you.We are debtless while Somalia carries a huge internal and external debt.How will you ever repay that debt with a GDP of 6.2 billion USD?

There is no limit to your incompetence.:manny:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Daroods are most successful Somalis in history and to this day. We will fix Mogadishu pronto. We will kick out AMISOM and use our true pure Somali army. You have no clue what's gonna happen don't you.

chosen one

No sleep 2k18
these soldiers must remain neutral and not partake in tribalism.
How come we are part of the population count but not the GDP? How does that work?

Anyways,Somalia's current population is 15 million:http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/somalia-population/. If you subtract the Somaliland population of 3.5 million that leave Somalia with a population of 12.5 million.Somalia's GDP is 6.2 billion USD and that of Somaliland is 2 billion USD.That is insane if you remember that Somaliland is an isolated unrecognized de facto state that can't take loans nor legally attract investments.We also don't recieve a general support budget like you.We are debtless while Somalia carries a huge internal and external debt.How will you ever repay that debt with a GDP of 6.2 billion USD?

There is no limit to your incompetence.:manny:

We're not gonna invade we have no reason to :mjlol:

you guys will wanna be part of us when we become great again :banderas:

then we will humbly welcome you, new unionist brothers :rejoice:

If not... you can stay being a broke defacto state :ufdup:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Isaaq Neutron?? You people are clever, lmao, do they look like this?
C5-A4OFU8AE4ocx.jpg

You people can squabble like little kids when hawiye picks up the pieces and rule somalia with an iron fist.

:banderas::rejoice:
Why are you bringing Hawiye into this? Hawiye support Somaliland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts