NEW Pictures of the Turkish Trained Somali Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The small Isaac clan are our subjects. Momma Ethiopia will protect you against the savage daroods but we will never give you recognition. We can’t trust people who hate their own people. But thanks for giving us free access to use your port:lolbron:
:williamswtf::damn::gucciwhat::chrisfreshhah::russ:

good becoz i'm tired of this landheer,langaab shit

s need to be humbled by smaller and minority clans
lmao they are better off as minorities that are sidelined they'll probably ally with one major qabiil over the other and in the end they'll be the most screwed over

lmao they are better off as minorities that are sidelined they'll probably ally with one major qabiil over the other and in the end they'll be the most screwed over
the only chance of avoiding the option of eugenics is for major somali clans to be humbled by minor ones i would even go far as to saying make a gabooye king lol.

That way major clans will learn to work together and minor clans will also learn to work together maybe just maybe a peace treaty will be signed and full unity shall be achieved

We will use the isaac clan to bring down the Darood government. That light skinned Faramaajo will be bending over to papa Ethiopia.

geelsade you will be my slave :trumpsmirk:
History says otherwise , you are habasha
stock-photo-mato-grosso-do-sul-mt-brazil-circa-july-cotton-plantation-for-industrial-use-484998289.jpg

the only chance of avoiding the option of eugenics is for major somali clans to be humbled by minor ones i would even go far as to saying make a gabooye king lol.

That way major clans will learn to work together and minor clans will also learn to work together maybe just maybe a peace treaty will be signed and full unity shall be achieved
nope. sheekhaal will ally with ogaadeen against mareexaan. ogaadeen will screw them over in the end because who wants to defend a few afar xabbo laangaabs. mareexaan will get pissed off and do xasuuq. thats one example

nope. sheekhaal will ally with ogaadeen against mareexaan. ogaadeen will screw them over in the end because who wants to defend a few afar xabbo laangaabs. mareexaan will get pissed off and do xasuuq. thats one example
that's easy for you to say sheekhaal alone is nothing but with biimal ajuuran surre bajuni bantu cadcad,madhibaan tumaal rahanwyen and yibir they can raise a full 100,000 men and capture somalia

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Daroods are cunning and power hungry. You backstab one another. Isaacs are small but united. We will use your own darood brothers, the Ogadens and Isaacs to destroy the darood government:mjlaugh:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Daroods are cunning and power hungry. You backstab one another. Isaacs are small but united. We will use your own darood brothers, the Ogadens and Isaacs to destroy the darood government:mjlaugh:

Us Daroods are the kings of Somalia. My MX brother Farmaajo is building up the country like my uncle Siad Barre did. We will capture your Addis Ababa and 2018 will turn into 1977. @geel.sade @Puntlandtheglorious

that's easy for you to say sheekhaal alone is nothing but with biimal ajuuran surre bajuni bantu cadcad,madhibaan tumaal rahanwyen and yibir they can raise a full 100,000 men and capture somalia
again, no. A lot of Bantu are farmers and former slaves, they're viewed as weak and as a joke.
And there's numerous Bantus in Somalia who are not Somali since they speak swahili.
Cacad are not armed, no one will take them seriously and people view them as weaklings.
Baajuni are not Somali.
Raxanweyn are farmers, so they are automatically weaker than other Somalis. They are also stereotyped as beggars.
Ajuuraan are dhoor xabbo and plenty of them don't even live in Somalia.
Yibir to lead Somalia? kkkk no one will take them seriously

The only ones who stand a chance are Dir.

Status
Not open for further replies.