new mosque in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's kinda homophobic and too religious for my liking but I can't help by like her :trumpsmirk:

@Aaegal

Too religious? Are you joking? She used to be well known at the nightclubs of Mogadishu before the war and started the first mafrish in Minnesota. Meeshaan waa acting, in addition to that, she suffers from bouts of dementia.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
@Aaegal

Too religious? Are you joking? She used to be well known at the nightclubs of Mogadishu before the war and started the first mafrish in Minnesota. Meeshaan waa acting, in addition to that, she suffers from bouts of dementia.

Why is she always down voting my religiously critical posts then :mjcry:@Basra Do I remind you of an ex lover who turned out to be gay?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Aussie & Aaegal thanks for the entertaining laughter.

PS Aaegal awwwww i adore u too darling & YES i am unapologetic-ally religious! Alhamdhulilaah

Nin-culus

Laandheer
This mosque existed since 2009 or 2010. Why is it receiving attention now? I been there last Ramadan. It's location is hidden in Church and Wellesley but let me tell you their afur is much better than the other mosques (much more quantity, much more delicious) with Indian food and even xalwa. There are also Somalis that go there ranging from teenagers to Afro-style pre-91 awowos but they were in the extreme minority. Just a couple of BLM types out of 100 other ethnicities.

:chrisfreshhah::dead1::deadmanny::deadpeter:

Done out here

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
mybusiness.png

The young lady - xalimo6 - faced a barrage of firm convictions from the nomads on here. Guess there is hope for Somalis after all in loving women and following their natural instincts where desires are concerned instead of entertaining the unnatural desires that plague some humans.

Guys

Bullying and insulting members are against the rules of this forum. Give your opinions and respect the opinions of others without humiliating by questioning their beliefs.

You matured bro. Who had big influence on you on the forums and turned you into a laid-back part time critic instead of the full blown version I used to read before I became a member?

You changed for the better saxib. Keep up the good work. You gave an important advise to the nomads here. Humility in conveying a good message is important. Humiliating someone can drive them further into the dark.

Wallahi your hilarious sxb:dead::deadmanny:

:russ:

There is humor sometimes in being simple and straightforward. Majority of human beings feel like Aladdin across cultures and religions. Something basic to overwhelming majority of humans.

Most men thank God for creating women out of their lust knowing how good it feels to bed one. So it is odd when a male goes the opposite. Can't be explained simply.

What's the problem here? Why are you complaining about an accepting mosque instead of complaining about starving people in Somalia, rapists, etc? This mosque not only lets women lead, but it shows gay Muslims that they're not alone and have somewhere to be instead of a backward uncivilized masaajid that'd probably beat them to death.

This is Toronto, not some dusty tuulo in Somalia or Yemen. The fact that you're complaining about justice towards innocent people shows what a disgusting person you are.

nayaa, when did u become a lesbian? and what's ur qabil? :trash::trash:

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
s who twist the very clear words of the Qur'an to suit themselves are truly scum, either leave the religion and live as you want to or stay in the closet :pacspit:

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
My original comment was trying to make the point that anal sex is pleasurable and can cause orgasms in men. Some folk on here just assume people stick things in their butt for no reason and forget the prostate is akin to the female g spot.
How can you casually write this shit up? Don't you feel disgusted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts