new mosque in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I don't get. Why are Somali women so much easier to convince about this stuff being okay? Do they not have strong beliefs?

Are they more prone to being bleeding heart liberals? Like for example latino migrants. Sad state of affairs. However that's there problem. They come here and are white passing and vote Republican.

I think it is because of how closely women follow celebrities and how many celebrities are centrist liberals. If you have daughters I woul focus on making sure they are not indoctrinated. The boys might spend the rest of their life behind bars. But letting your girls get tricked into thinking accepting lgbt into Islam is right??? Hate to see it.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
You know what I don't get. Why are Somali women so much easier to convince about this stuff being okay? Do they not have strong beliefs?

Are they more prone to being bleeding heart liberals? Like for example latino migrants. Sad state of affairs. However that's there problem. They come here and are white passing and vote Republican.

I think it is because of how closely women follow celebrities and how many celebrities are centrist liberals. If you have daughters I woul focus on making sure they are not indoctrinated. The boys might spend the rest of their life behind bars. But letting your girls get tricked into thinking accepting lgbt into Islam is right??? Hate to see it.

I've noticed this too but I think it's just because women are more empathetic and emotional, thus making them more sympathetic to causes like that of the LGBTQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending