new mosque in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I'm not khanis like you I'm only here to tell you save yourself from the fire it so hot that it black. turn to God everything came from perfect balanced energy
No thanks. I have no desire to worship a spiteful deity.

Aaegal

Your atheist I'm guessing tell me what you believe
I'm agnostic. I can't say there is a god and I can't say there isn't. I choose to believe that if god exists he/she/it takes no part in the affairs of humans or any of his/hers/its creations and just lets things be.

Whether you like or not, this was bound to happen and it’ll continue to until it’s no longer an oddity.

Christian and Jewish groups also found creative ways to interpret their text to be inclusive to gays and other historically unacceptable ideas, like female leaders in clergy.

Since science explains the existence of gays and trans people, religion is left with two options: (1) to contend with the ignorance of their creed and ultimately “god”, (2) to bring them into the fold of the religion, hence acceptance.

My question is if you are gay why would you want to be part if a religion that dont accept your action and clearly states you will go to hell. I mean you have to practice mental gymnastic everyday to avoid this huge contradiction. I would just leave religion alone and live my life. Also dont mix western liberism with christianity. Christians in Africa and south america who are majority dont accept gays and female clergy. This happens only in the west where religion has become spiritually only and no action.

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
Try telling that to your prostate. A few good blows and it'll have you cumming without hands. :comeon:
The prostate gland is a male reproductive organ whose main function is to secrete prostate fluid, one of the components of semen. The muscles of the prostategland also help propel this seminal fluid into the urethra during ejaculation.

Aaegal

The prostate gland is a male reproductive organ whose main function is to secrete prostate fluid, one of the components of semen. The muscles of the prostategland also help propel this seminal fluid into the urethra during ejaculation.

What's with the copy paste? What point are you trying to make?

This mosque existed since 2009 or 2010. Why is it receiving attention now? I been there last Ramadan. It's location is hidden in Church and Wellesley but let me tell you their afur is much better than the other mosques (much more quantity, much more delicious) with Indian food and even xalwa. There are also Somalis that go there ranging from teenagers to Afro-style pre-91 awowos but they were in the extreme minority. Just a couple of BLM types out of 100 other ethnicities.
:gucciwhat:

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
What's with the copy paste? What point are you trying to make?
My point is that it has nothing to with homosexual desires and the copy paste was meant to make easier to find the article.

Aaegal

My point is that it has nothing to with homosexual desires and the copy paste was meant to make easier to find the article.

My original comment was trying to make the point that anal sex is pleasurable and can cause orgasms in men. Some folk on here just assume people stick things in their butt for no reason and forget the prostate is akin to the female g spot.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Finesse

Let me be the devils advocate and say, the story of Lot was about ‘Male rape’ and not about two male homosexual adults consenting sex.

I donated to a Somali gay imam building the first LGBT Australian mosque. These people are tolerant towards others and are peaceful. All they want to do is worship their religion peacefully. If Allah will punish them, leave it up to him. Too many Somalis here who will kill anyone different than them including their tribal foes. Kill, kill, kill.

Aussie

Just want to point out that Humans are supposed to Worship their maker, God/Allaah swt not religion. :) Thanks

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I wonder why Basra is not interested in this subject? I have been debating homosexuality my entire online life. I guess I have really become religious! Amen! lol

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I wonder why Basra is not interested in this subject? I have been debating homosexuality my entire online life. I guess I have really become religious! Amen! lol
So you've been debating whether to come out of the closet or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending