new mosque in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
How can you casually write this shit up? Don't you feel disgusted?
Not in the slightest. Nothing better than getting with an attractive dude. :ahh:

Don't worry your homophobic asses. I'd never be caught anywhere near your nasty ashy skinny selves.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:russ:

There is humor sometimes in being simple and straightforward. Majority of human beings feel like Aladdin across cultures and religions. Something basic to overwhelming majority of humans.

Most men thank God for creating women out of their lust knowing how good it feels to bed one. So it is odd when a male goes the opposite. Can't be explained simply.

Am i to be duped and tricked into believing Samaalic Era & Schematics are two different people?

s who twist the very clear words of the Qur'an to suit themselves are truly scum, either leave the religion and live as you want to or stay in the closet :pacspit:

It is not good to invite someone to leave Islam. Allah most kind forgives all sins including homosexuality and the act itself should not be a barrier to prayer as the prayer will ultimately correct and heal the spiritually wounded heart of the homosexual. Allah forgives all sins except polytheism.

Few things homosexual Muslims need to keep in mind in the Islamic community:

- What you engage in privately should not be publicized because Allah forgives all sins unless they are unwilling to be forgiven. When the prophet pbuh was asked who would desire not to be forgiven, he said the person whom Allah covered their act of sin when they were engaged in it but in the morning told others what they did in the dark - I am paraphrasing the Hadeeth but this is what it said in different words basically.

- Homosexuality by human standard is not normal. Normal in the sense that majority of human beings do find it to be unusual desire to have for the same sex. All cultures view it this way whether the culture draws its norms from religion or not.

- Before Allah punished the people of Lut, Allah pointed out how their desire for males was an aberration and will-full born out of their perversion of nature. They had lust for men due to their corrupted ways. It was a choice they made and when offered women to marry, they dismissed that suggestion as the kind engaged in people who want to be clean/decent. Note how they sought to label straight sex as staying clean and decent. They were really twisted.

Lastly, Some individuals are born with sex anomaly and many Islamic communities do accept such individuals without harassing them. They see these defects in these individuals who are born that way as a sign of Allah's Qaddar, it could have happened to anyone. I am talking about men who look like females, sound like a female and lack complete sex organ distinct to one sex. As long as these individuals are not promoting homosexuality and live their life privately, majority of Muslims who know them as individuals do not harass them or abuse them.

Bottom line, think logical about homosexuality. If everyone engaged in it, and humans lost desire for the opposite sex, mankind would not thrive as communities and nations, they would go extinct in two generations. Plus the proven negative effects it has on health both mental(because the homosexuals know societies object to their ways and therefore feel alien in their own cultures in the least becoming depressed) and spiritual.

Last edited:
Am i to be duped and tricked into believing Samaalic Era & Schematics are two different people?

Basra, you are fun being who you are. Always see double, fight for attention, deny younger girls an opportunity to bask in male attention and horde all for yourself. Basra that is normal is boring. Keep up the appearances sweetie. I find cajuuzos like you sexy.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra, you are fun being who you are. Always see double, fight for attention, deny younger girls an opportunity to bask in male attention and horde all for yourself. Basra that is normal is boring. Keep up the appearances sweetie. I find cajuuzos like you sexy.

I dont know what to say about all this grave accusations. I object to ALL charges except i take full responsibility to cajuuzos charge. If you could add Formidable Cajuuzo with a capital "C", i will greatly appreciate it.

5560.jpg

I dont know what to say about all this grave accusations. I object to ALL charges except i take full responsibility to cajuuzos charge. If you could add Formidable Cajuuzo with a capital "C", i will greatly appreciate it.

5560.jpg

You are docile octogenarian whose well maintained teeth is the only connection to her past. Out of sympathy though, I am willing to read Wuthering Heights for ya ass and chat you up over generation gap and how some young dudes like me read a pair of Victorian novels.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You are docile octogenarian whose well maintained teeth is the only connection to her past. Out of sympathy though, I am willing to read Wuthering Heights for ya ass and chat you up over generation gap and how some young dudes like me read a pair of Victorian novels.

Thats it. Say no more. I have received your hints.

Thats it. Say no more. I have received your hints.

Oh No, you can't chicken out on our book reading date for old time's sake. Ready for your amusement Basra.

See ya at barnes&noble later, downstairs, take left and make yourself comfortable next to that lanky bespectacled and unmistakably nomadic looking dude.

:lolbron:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My teeths are perfec
Oh No, you can't chicken out on our book reading date for old time's sake. Ready for your amusement Basra.

See ya at barnes&noble later, downstairs, take left and make yourself comfortable next to that lanky bespectacled and unmistakably nomadic looking dude.

:lolbron:

lolbron.png
I am going to use the word Basra cuckled although it does not apply, i just like the sound of it.

My teeths are perfec

lolbron.png
I am going to use the word Basra cuckled although it does not apply, i just like the sound of it.

I know you masturbate to the thoughts, so why not follow it through once or twice then repent .... Damn! Scratch that advise please....

giphy.gif

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Lmfaooo alot of chichi men coming out the closets
Looooooooo

Now I know why I don’t f*ck with no Somalis in a real life.

Battyboy for dead what happened to dignity. Akh if we stay here we only going to see worse shit by the day. <insert TO THIS DAY! Meme >

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Lmfaooo alot of chichi men coming out the closets
Idjjdjjjkjjnnugfuujjuiijjjjjjn ima log out I don av Time for this my imaan is too high for this right now. Ima change my ways I have to. Listen don’t chill with such peopledem (khaniisiiiin or you’ll get punished with them. It’s best to move away I.e. evacuate the thread. Jrjfurhdhdjjekdkf

Idjjdjjjkjjnnugfuujjuiijjjjjjn ima log out I don av Time for this my imaan is too high for this right now. Ima change my ways I have to. Listen don’t chill with such peopledem (khaniisiiiin or you’ll get punished with them. It’s best to move away I.e. evacuate the thread. Jrjfurhdhdjjekdkf
Loool for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending