new mosque in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
so you are agreeing with me now, that straight man are attracted to the opposite sex. trying to reword stuff? don't call me stupid. because your making a fool of yourself

You're acting like gay man only like a certain hole while disregarding everything else that they find attractive in a man.

I'm calling you stupid because you say straight people can't be pedos or zoophiles. You're the one making a fool of yourself.

Aaegal

a lot of physiologists say that most homosexuality was found in people who were abused as a child and grew up believing it was normal. lets deal with the facts. up untill 1974 homosexuality was a mental health issue in all societies including the west. do your research. read
'

Why are you linking me to this homophobe? If you have credible studies proving your point, provide them or stop making false claims.

You're acting like gay man only like a certain hole while disregarding everything else that they find attractive in a man.

I'm calling you stupid because you say straight people can't be pedos or zoophiles. You're the one making a fool of yourself.
that why pedos are called pedos, and not straight; they prefer children. So no, pedo can't be straight. Tell me what do you like about other men that you find a woman is not worthy? Don't tell me how they look because a woman is more beautiful than a man, simply how a woman is built elegantly. even scientifically proves a man can't be gay or he wouldn't have passed his offsprings, only a woman can carry your children

Aaegal

that why pedos are called pedos, and not straight; they prefer children. So no, pedo can't be straight. Tell me what do you like about other men that you find a woman is not worthy? Don't tell me how they look because a woman is more beautiful than a man, simply how a woman is built elegantly. even scientifically proves a man can't be gay or he wouldn't have passed his offsprings, only a woman can carry your children

Pedophilia is not a sexual orientation. It is a paraphilia (an abnormal sexual desire). Both gay and straight people can be pedos or zoophiles. It's not exclusive to one sexual orientation. Let me know if I can make this even simpler for you to understand... jfc

I'll put this in a way you'll understand. Gay men like other men for the same reason straight women are attracted to men.

It's 2019. If a gay man wants to have biological children, he doesn't need to have sex with a women or be attracted to one. The first IVF conception happened in 1977 by the way.

This mosque existed since 2009 or 2010. Why is it receiving attention now? I been there last Ramadan. It's location is hidden in Church and Wellesley but let me tell you their afur is much better than the other mosques (much more quantity, much more delicious) with Indian food and even xalwa. There are also Somalis that go there ranging from teenagers to Afro-style pre-91 awowos but they were in the extreme minority. Just a couple of BLM types out of 100 other ethnicities.

Aaegal

This mosque existed since 2009 or 2010. Why is it receiving attention now? I been there last Ramadan. It's location is hidden in Church and Wellesley but let me tell you their afur is much better than the other mosques (much more quantity, much more delicious) with Indian food and even xalwa. There are also Somalis that go there ranging from teenagers to Afro-style pre-91 awowos but they were in the extreme minority. Just a couple of BLM types out of 100 other ethnicities.
Bigots are always searching for a reason to vent their hate.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
What's the problem here? Why are you complaining about an accepting mosque instead of complaining about starving people in Somalia, rapists, etc? This mosque not only lets women lead, but it shows gay Muslims that they're not alone and have somewhere to be instead of a backward uncivilized masaajid that'd probably beat them to death..
No wonder why the Prophet advised us to lock our women in our homes when Dajjal comes.

:bell:

Last edited:
Pedophilia is not a sexual orientation. It is a paraphilia (an abnormal sexual desire). Both gay and straight people can be pedos or zoophiles. It's not exclusive to one sexual orientation. Let me know if I can make this even simpler for you to understand... jfc

I'll put this in a way you'll understand. Gay men like other men for the same reason straight women are attracted to men.

It's 2019. If a gay man wants to have biological children, he doesn't need to have sex with a women or be attracted to one. The first IVF conception happened in 1977 by the way.
i don't care if it sexual orientation. it sexual preference, you like little children your pedo your not straight you like children otherwise you wouldn't be attracted to children I don't know how to make you understand....you still need a woman to carry the baby for 9month plus you need to come up with your own egg and not use woman egg

Aaegal

i don't care if it sexual orientation. it sexual preference, you like little children your pedo your not straight you like children otherwise you wouldn't be attracted to children I don't know how to make you understand....you still need a woman to carry the baby for 9month plus you need to come up with your own egg and not use woman egg
Are children without gender? :umwhat:

That why it called straight once you sleep with children your pedo just like a gay guy can still sleep with woman so can a pedo but he still pedo

You want me to answer a question I posed to you? The f...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending