new mosque in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Whether you like or not, this was bound to happen and it’ll continue to until it’s no longer an oddity.

Christian and Jewish groups also found creative ways to interpret their text to be inclusive to gays and other historically unacceptable ideas, like female leaders in clergy.

Since science explains the existence of gays and trans people, religion is left with two options: (1) to contend with the ignorance of their creed and ultimately “god”, (2) to bring them into the fold of the religion, hence acceptance.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Waraa Your missing out woman are soft and warm why you wanna be with rock uff this not hatred but displeasure

I gag anytime I see a women's genitals...so I doubt I'm missing out on much.

Whether you like or not, this was bound to happen and it’ll continue to until it’s no longer an oddity.

Christian and Jewish groups also found creative ways to interpret their text to be inclusive to gays and other previously unacceptable ideas, like female leaders in clergy.

That's why religions won't last. If humans are around for another 5000 years I doubt there will be many people practicing.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
What's the problem here? Why are you complaining about an accepting mosque instead of complaining about starving people in Somalia, rapists, etc? This mosque not only lets women lead, but it shows gay Muslims that they're not alone and have somewhere to be instead of a backward uncivilized masaajid that'd probably beat them to death.

This is Toronto, not some dusty tuulo in Somalia or Yemen. The fact that you're complaining about justice towards innocent people shows what a disgusting person you are.
You’re the problem, I bet you secretly fund the first gay Somali Imaan too. You hide your support, I see you plotting with the plotters.

In Islam gay people don’t have any place to be.

If you have desires for the same sex fight that shit and fight your own soul against that shit. Get married. Practice restraint

That's why religions won't last. If humans are around for another 5000 years I doubt there will be many people practicing.
There two things we don't have choice in life our gender and race you didn't chose to be Somali you were born Somali you can never claim to be cadaan imagine saying I'm not black but white deep down and I chose to identify with white people. Somalis would think you crazy. Wait, I forget they already see you crazy. you have one chance in life

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
It's our duty as Muslims to call out innovations in the Islam. Dont let the gaalos bully you into submission.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

Christian and Jewish groups also found creative ways to interpret their text to be inclusive to gays and other historically unacceptable ideas, like female leaders in clergy.

Since science explains the existence of gays and trans people, religion is left with two options: (1) to contend with the ignorance of their creed and ultimately “god”, (2) to bring them into the fold of the religion, hence acceptance.
How does science explain this?

You’re the problem, I bet you secretly fund the first gay Somali Imaan too. You hide your support, I see you plotting with the plotters.

In Islam gay people don’t have any place to be.

If you have desires for the same sex fight that shit and fight your own soul against that shit. Get married. Practice restraint
They tried but failed once again

The ass was intended something to come out only (shit) and nothing suppose to go in it wasn't destined to take blows like the vagina

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
It's our duty as Muslims to call out innovations in the Islam. Dont let the gaalos bully you into submission.
Indeed. Falsehood will always perish before the truth.
Sahih international (interpretation)
«O you who have believed, fear Allah and be with those who are true» Surah Tawbah 9:119

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
The ass was intended something to come out only (shit) and nothing suppose to go in it wasn't destined to take blows like the vagina

Try telling that to your prostate. A few good blows and it'll have you cumming without hands. :comeon:

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
For the mental gymnastic practitioners just know the quran states a whole nation was destroyed due this behavior.

If every Somali clan have their own mosque, why can’t Somali gays who are the new 5th Somali qabiil have their own mosque? At-least, they aren’t hating on other clans.

I am surprised that there is such things but yet again only in soft countries this will be normal behavior by friends of iblis smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts