new mosque in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also...

Wouldn't SALAH be distracting to Gays with all the bending over you have to do. Not worship as much as it would be foreplay.

What are they going to do? Build a very long prayer room so they're all in the same line as the Imam and each other?

May Allah cure all sick Muslims, waa bil Ramadan ha la duceeyo.

But we are Muslim tho and that not Islam
first of all, being gay is a mental illness because woman have booty hole too. if you wanna go that route. being gay also leads society into bestiality and pedophilia just like you need the next thing, the next fix. it rebellious act against God to be with another man. if god wanted us man to sleep with each other he wouldn't have created you. god destroyed the people Lot for their sexual deviance "So, We saved him and his family, all. Except an old woman among those who remained behind." i think that where people get the idea to kill gay people
But why does a mosque as accepting and positive as this one make you guys so upset?

Being gay is not a mental illness, believe whatever you want.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Other people follow Hadith, I don't. :kanyeshrug:

If the people who follow Hadith are disobeying it, that's their business. Lets be real, you're only complaining because you hate LGBT, not because you care about people following Islam. :rolleyes:

Do you pray 5 times a day? Kulaha, "I don't follow the Hadith" - bet you just don't follow the Hadith when it doesn't suit you. And the story of Prophet Lut (peace be upon him) isn't even in the Hadiths - it's in the Qu'ran. "We also (sent) Lut: He said to his people: “Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.” And his people gave no answer but this: they said, “Drive them out of your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!” (Surat al-Araf: 80-82)

Do you pray 5 times a day? Kulaha, "I don't follow the Hadith" - bet you just don't follow the Hadith when it doesn't suit you. And the story of Prophet Lut (peace be upon him) isn't even in the Hadiths - it's in the Qu'ran. "We also (sent) Lut: He said to his people: “Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.” And his people gave no answer but this: they said, “Drive them out of your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!” (Surat al-Araf: 80-82)
Nah lmao Hadith are not mentioned anywhere in the Quran, and were written like 200 years after prophet Muhammads death. Go believe the Hadith and kill innocent people for being apostates lmao I couldn't care less wtf you believe. So stop worrying about me.

It's not that I don't follow Hadith when it suits me, its that I don't follow the Hadith at ALL.

don't use the name Islam and leave Muslim people alone, be gay but don't shove it in our mouth to accept you then simple
I'm not gay you dumbass. I'm simply defending innocent people from your hateful, backward comments. You're probably gay yourself, and hate on them so no one would guess. :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: Why else would a guy have princess Jasmine as his pfp?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Nah lmao Hadith are not mentioned anywhere in the Quran, and were written like 200 years after prophet Muhammads death. Go believe the Hadith and kill innocent people for being apostates lmao I couldn't care less wtf you believe. So stop worrying about me.

It's not that I don't follow Hadith when it suits me, its that I don't follow the Hadith at ALL.

"They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper" - Surah an-Nisa, ayat 89

:duck:But you tried, though.

"They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper" - Surah an-Nisa, ayat 89

:duck:But you tried, though.
Next verse says
"
Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them." Verse 4:90

YOU tried, and FAILED miserably. :tacky: Get some help.

Arguably. The Bible is not a complete hoax, they even found dead sea scrolls backing it up.
I agree but Muslims don't actively follow it, most probably never even read a page. Unless you mean through some of the Muslim scholars? Some of them relayed passages or stories from the Bible in their books.

I'm not gay you dumbass. I'm simply defending innocent people from your hateful, backward comments. You're probably gay yourself, and hate on them so no one would guess. :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: Why else would a guy have princess Jasmine as his pfp?
the cartoon shape probably looks better than you and, no I just loved the story from childhood, don't come here spewing nonsense

the cartoon shape probably looks better than you and, no I just loved the story from childhood, don't come here spewing nonsense
And 90% of gay Muslims you're hating on probably look way better than you. You're the one here spewing hatred, and called me gay first. Gtfo

And 90% of gay Muslims you're hating on probably look way better than you. You're the one here spewing hatred, and called me gay first. Gtfo
don't shove it in my mouth, Islam doesn't accept it, I also don't accept it, most people on here don't accept it. go somewhere else, go to a different audience that will accept your views. I never said hate them, I just don't accept them. one more thing, I value life, so I wouldn't kill them, get yourself together

don't shove it in my mouth, Islam doesn't accept it, I also don't accept it, most people on here don't accept it. go somewhere else, go to a different audience that will accept your views. I never said hate them, I just don't accept them. one more thing, I value life, so I wouldn't kill them, get yourself together
Idc, believe what you want. I'll say whatever I want when I feel like it.

What hadith? The story of LOT is in the Holy Qur'aan.

@Finesse

Let me be the devils advocate and say, the story of Lot was about ‘Male rape’ and not about two male homosexual adults consenting sex.

I donated to a Somali gay imam building the first LGBT Australian mosque. These people are tolerant towards others and are peaceful. All they want to do is worship their religion peacefully. If Allah will punish them, leave it up to him. Too many Somalis here who will kill anyone different than them including their tribal foes. Kill, kill, kill.

@Finesse

Let me be the devils advocate and say, the story of Lot was about ‘Male rape’ and not about two male homosexual adults consenting sex.

I donated to a Somali gay imam building the first LGBT Australian mosque. These people are tolerant towards others and are peaceful. All they want to do is worship their religion peacefully. If Allah will punish them, leave it up to him. Too many Somalis here who will kill anyone different than them including their tribal foes. Kill, kill, kill.
Yes tribal foes should be slaughtered ones land as the queers are safe in the west with all these queer politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending