NEW LEADS into the whereabouts of the madman who beheaded the San Diego xaliimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

The TV news outa know that the man is in Ethiopia. He took off 2 days before her body was found. According to DUQBILOW the dude bought a ticket that same day. He flew from SD to DC then boarded an Ethiopian flight to Addis. By this time the news break back in SD. Therefore the man has slipped into Addis Ababa. He is most likely traveling by road to enter Somalia via SL or PL or SW. his ancestral homeland is Badoi.

Secondly, this sister of the deceased needs to use past tenses.

@Basra I M trying to give the sister a break but it’s hard.

@Basra I concur with you. I just don’t like the her vibe.

Besides, marrying a drug addict with a clear mental sickness is not gonna lead to bliss union.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well he can run from the gaalo law but he cant run from Allaah swt. Hopefully he goes to Hajj 10 times and repents.

Did u guys know that the western law of "pleading insanity " is from Shariah law too. If a husband or a wife kills their spouse out of extreme jealousy, mentally they usually are temporarily insane. So he has hope I guess.

Well he can run from the gaalo law but he cant run from Allaah swt. Hopefully he goes to Hajj 10 times and repents.

Did u guys know that the western law of "pleading insanity " is from Shariah law too. If a husband or a wife kills their spouse out of extreme jealousy, mentally they usually are temporarily insane. So he has hope I guess.
Allah forgives everything except shirk

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Damn, thats crazy he got away.:faysalwtf:

He definitely can't use insanity as an excuse

I am beginning to think by nature Somalis are bad people:gucciwhat:
No. Its if shit goes sideways its better to go to somalia than serve 20 30 yrs in jail in the States.
Plus your tol will pay for your ticket and expedited you asap. Mistakes happen lakiin 40 yrs hell no

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
No. Its if shit goes sideways its better to go to somalia than serve 20 30 yrs in jail in the States.
Plus your tol will pay for your ticket and expedited you asap. Mistakes happen lakiin 40 yrs hell no

:mjkkk:Sxb he killed someone, he deserves worse than 40 years

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I hope the family gets their justice and that this guy gets what’s coming for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts