NEW LEADS into the whereabouts of the madman who beheaded the San Diego xaliimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlog

VIP
Hell no sxb. It has nothing to do with qabil. I have never spoken bad about harti on here. I said lets gather evidence and once its concrete let them declare he is the killer.
The whole story sounds fishy.

Bal enlighten us so we can understand
Wats fishy?
Him running away is suspicious to say the least

Waarya no one is trying to kill him, come face the justice system is what people are saying. If he’s innocent he shouldn’t have a problem with it.

It’s creepy that you are defending him unless you know him personally everything points to him being guilty.
Reer San Diego know what im talking about. Raga deegan magalada are saying he is innocent. I made phone calls at that shit seems staged like they want to throw it on his back. Why haven't they decalred him the absolute killer.

A lot of innocent people end up being convicted for false crimes. I wish him goo luck and AUN to both of them

Reer San Diego know what im talking about. Raga deegan magalada are saying he is innocent. I made phone calls at that shit seems staged like they want to throw it on his back. Why haven't they decalred him the absolute killer.

A lot of innocent people end up being convicted for false crimes. I wish him goo luck and AUN to both of them
Who do they think killed her? I mean his wife is dead and he is across the world running. You woukd think if he was innocent he would come home asap, bury her and help find the killer. Also I seen his pic. He looks like murderer.....he has that look dhig cabwaasha from somalia has

Who do they think killed her? I mean his wife is dead and he is across the world running. You woukd think if he was innocent he would come home asap, bury her and help find the killer. Also I seen his pic. He looks like murderer.....he has that look dhig cabwaasha from somalia has
So now there is a look of a killer? Lol this is why he is running. Media ruled before the jury. He would never get a chance to be proven innocent.

So now there is a look of a killer? Lol this is why he is running. Media ruled before the jury. He would never get a chance to be proven innocent.
Gaalo dont know dhiig cabe look in somalis. He needs to come home and clear his name. He has duty to his wifes family to help them find answes as he was closest to her

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
President Deni needs to send an extraction team to Baydhabo to bring this filthy eelay to justice.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
All somalis get away. Sxb passport and a flight payed by your tol

If she was Umar Waal the nigga would be turn himself in fear cause we’re everywhere. Not a lot of Ciise in the states waa iska dad xoolo dhaqato ah.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

He was literally threatening people the other day and telling them to meet him near the makhaayad to settle. No innocent person runs away when they know they didn’t commit a crime.

He was literally threatening people the other day and telling them to meet him near the makhaayad to settle. No innocent person runs away when they know they didn’t commit a crime.
A lot of innocent people run instead of being put in jail. Again how many innocent people end up in jail with years of their lives ruined

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
A lot of innocent people run instead of being put in jail. Again how many innocent people end up in jail with years of their lives ruined

War ninkaan waa guilty. You can ask Stevie Wonder to watch the video of him and the lady in the car and he’ll tell you something wrong was gonna happen. The nigga waa indho gaduud dilaa ah. #FindDaKiller #HeGuiltyYoHonour

War ninkaan waa guilty. You can ask Stevie Wonder to watch the video of him and the lady in the car and he’ll tell you something wrong was gonna happen. The nigga waa indho gaduud dilaa ah. #FindDaKiller #HeGuiltyYoHonour
Again sheeka somali baad wada. Bring the prove.
I woke up earlier my eyes were bloodshot. Am I killer??

Status
Not open for further replies.