NEW LEADS into the whereabouts of the madman who beheaded the San Diego xaliimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Why is @Suldaanka going hard defending that dameer? Is @Suldaanka happy that a MJ woman was killed? Is his hatred for majerteen went too deep to the point that he's blantly defending her killer?
It's his misogyny. I've seen him do it in other threads as well. His hate for women is so intense that he would defend an eelay that murdered his fellow Harti sister. It's sickening.

It's his misogyny. I've seen him do it in other threads as well. His hate for women is so intense that he would defend an eelay that murdered his fellow Harti sister. It's sickening.
I have more respect for women as i have women depending on me . they have given me the greatest gift ever.

All i said was to be 100% sure.

Wasnt i just defending your king earlier.
I said we shouldnt jump to conclusion said now said about Jussie smollet. Lets wait dammit

@Suldaanka

You want him to flee America and seek sanctuary in his tribal land back home like all killers and rapists in the diaspora do because you already judged him to be innocent and if he faces court that he will be unjustly convicted!! Aren’t you jumping to conclusions? Since you already are a murderer who killed 5 dhuulo men back home and escaped justice by fleeing Somaliland to the United States, that’s why you support your likeminded murderer. We all know.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Suldaanka

You want him to flee America and seek sanctuary in his tribal land back home like all killers and rapists in the diaspora do because you already judged him to be innocent and if he faces court that he will be unjustly convicted!! Aren’t you jumping to conclusions? Since you already are a murderer who killed 5 dhuulo men back home and escaped justice by fleeing Somaliland to the United States, that’s why you support your likeminded murderer. We all know.
@Suldaanka is a killer? No wonder he's always asking me to put my address down whenever we argue, he wants to kill me and flee to maakhir. Oh my,

@Suldaanka

Who said 5??????:draketf:

What did the police find????

I dont care for killers if they are convicted. Tiirka ha la geeya.

Qoftan socodka dhibayo oo maalinkasta meel ku dhacda baad rabta inaad baratid. Intay madaxa meel ku dhufsato waa luguu qabsan inaad dishay
:jcoleno: walle been maadan sheegin.
Lakiin naxariis ba loo bahanyayhay. Marka hadi ay yeeleysa Bosaso baan deejin. Inshallah
@Reiko ka waran. Ka dibna Ceeldoora baan ku marsiina

Gibiin-Udug

Qoftan socodka dhibayo oo maalinkasta meel ku dhacda baad rabta inaad baratid. Intay madaxa meel ku dhufsato waa luguu qabsan inaad dishay
Waryaa, wasaq waji baranbaaro leh, it was slippery and I was wearing high heels. It's not my fault and it was only TWO times.

Somalis are inhumane.

Leaf mi alone...

Gibiin-Udug

:jcoleno: walle been maadan sheegin.
Lakiin naxariis ba loo bahanyayhay. Marka hadi ay yeeleysa Bosaso baan deejin. Inshallah
@Reiko ka waran. Ka dibna Ceeldoora baan ku marsiina
Balayo kunaaxristo. War hedhee sow adiga ma aheed ninki yirii waan furaay labo xaaska. Marka maa ana wax kasuugaya. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending