NEW LEADS into the whereabouts of the madman who beheaded the San Diego xaliimo

Status
Not open for further replies.
who knows? or maybe she was killed after he left and dont even know it.everything possible,could be framed or some burglar did it after molesting her.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Innocent till proven guilty.
upload_2019-3-9_14-12-27.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Im glad he got away.
Aun to botg of them
You're glad he got away? You're glad that he killed an innocent woman and is now roaming back home freely?

Wallahi billahi you're worse than a doqon. A terrorist supporter.

I hope the FBI is reading your comment.

Dear FBI we have an accomplice. Please arrest him until the murderer is found

@Knowles @AussieHustler how can we report @Suldaanka to the authorities I'm beyond mad.

Last edited:
You're glad he got away? You're glad that he killed an innocent woman and is now roaming back home freely?

Wallahi billahi you're worse than a doqon. A terrorist supporter.

I hope the FBI is reading your comment.

Dear FBI we have an accomplice. Please arrest him until the murderer is found

@Knowles @AussieHustler how can we report @AussieHustler to the authorities I'm beyond mad.
You cant prove that he killed shit. Innocent till proven guilty. End of story

The evidence is the bullet in his brain. Had he not killed her there wouldnt be a bullet lodged in his brain.
Once they find what gun and fingerprints on the weapon than they can say he killed her. But if their is no evidence than he is innocent till proven otherwise.
Stop jumping the gun

Last edited:

mrlog

VIP
Once they find what gun and fingerprints on the weapon than they can say he killed her. But if their is no evidence than he is innocent till proven otherwise.
Stop jumping the hun

Sxb do u hate MJs this much?
Bet if the victim was a ‘Warsan’ you’d be singing a diff tune

Sxb do u hate MJs this much?
Bet if the victim was a ‘Warsan’ you’d be singing a diff tune
Hell no sxb. It has nothing to do with qabil. I have never spoken bad about harti on here. I said lets gather evidence and once its concrete let them declare he is the killer.
The whole story sounds fishy.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Is that all you have??? So you want to kill a man based on shit like this.
Waarya no one is trying to kill him, come face the justice system is what people are saying. If he’s innocent he shouldn’t have a problem with it.

It’s creepy that you are defending him unless you know him personally everything points to him being guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending