Never Trust a women ... Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
sxb you kinda have to understand women are human too they do stupid shit like men dont expect them to be perfect. Men party, sleep around and are unloyal as well so youd expect females to be the same. im not condoning this behaviour thought.
At least before the neighbourhood and society in general would shame them and control these damn women, but nowadays most fathers would watch as their daughter brings a guy upstairs and bangs him in the house. Society post 1960 has allowed women freedom to be s without being shamed. These are the end times my friend, like i said i'm glad i don't have a sister and would hate to see here become like these hoes i've seen in the clubs letting random men grind on them.

:jcoleno::meleshame::snoop:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Hmmmm

Man turns mysognystic

Joins the red pill

Tells us Islam is right in how it treats women

Therefore can we conclude Islam is mysognystic by your own definition?

ms knowles have you no heart or even a switch off button danm, who did you wrong beautiful cause your heart seems like its made of ice.

You just found out now that women are at mental war with us good to see your woke now brother:denzelnigga:
Brother i woke to this game a long time ago. Nowadays i just hit these es up at the club or tinder them and we f*ck and i dump them. Especially these cadaan girls with daddy issues, they let you do anything to them and then cry when you dump them. You gotta be woke these days.

:umad::win::sass2:

Muji

VIP
ms knowles have you no heart or even a switch off button danm, who did you wrong beautiful cause your heart seems like its made of ice.

Nomad if cangeero has his heart broken and wanted an adult discussion about his situation I would have taken it very seriously.

However, he is going down the mysognystic route “all women are the same” “they are only out to do emotional damage”

I can’t be sympathetic

Muji

VIP
Brother i woke to this game a long time ago. Nowadays i just hit these es up at the club or tinder them and we f*ck and i dump them. Especially these cadaan girls with daddy issues, they let you do anything to them and then cry when you dump them. You gotta be woke these days.

:umad::win::sass2:

Lies! Lies! Lies!

Little yakub hitting up es on tinder and clubbing...I smell bullshid

The Quran says that women have “half” of the men’s brain because the other half is their emotions. My dad always used to say that if women had the divorce right they would divorce you at least once every day. May he Rest In Peace
verse pls???

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Nomad if cangeero has his heart broken and wanted an adult discussion about his situation I would have taken it very seriously.

However, he is going down the mysognystic route “all women are the same” “they are only out to do emotional damage”

I can’t be sympathetic

i cant disagree with your assessment there after reading his new philosophy.

verse pls???
It’s a hadith that’s widely misunderstood. You said you were glad you didn’t have sisters as you’d have feared they’d turned out to be s. But you also sleep around with your mention of Tinder and clubs. I deem that hypocritic. The same standard should apply to you in interest of faith, morality and culture.

When I was reading the Kenyan forum they were crying about how somali are loyal to their to death.
To protect yourself from this kind of women ask Allah in your sujjud to protect from those kind of women.
who's better to ask for the right woman than the one who created them in the first place.
I hate to break it to you but hur al ayn won't come down to you just because you prayed. Get out there and hunt my friend. We live in an age were men like you end up without a woman or worse with a woman who has been ravaged and only uses you because she is used up and ready to settle.

S
It’s a hadith that’s widely misunderstood. You said you were glad you didn’t have sisters as you’d have feared they’d turned out to be s. But you also sleep around with your mention of Tinder and clubs. I deem that hypocritic. The same standard should apply to you in interest of faith, morality and culture.
I don't give Af about some cadaan guy's sister. If they offer themselves to me then i will provide and it ain't my job to defend the honour of ajnabi s. These women will be the fuel for the fire, all i have to do is go to hajj and ummrah like those arab sheikhs do.

Fucked plenty of times, no one committed so she's salty. The higher her body count the less marriage worthy she is... heck if it ain't zero forget about the ring.

S

I don't give Af about some cadaan guy's sister. If they offer themselves to me then i will provide and it ain't my job to defend the honour of ajnabi s. These women will be the fuel for the fire, all i have to do is go to hajj and ummrah like those arab sheikhs do.
But I thought the punishment was equal, I also thought that our Lord condemned both the Zani (fornicator) and the Zaniyyah (fornicatress).
It’s not about defending other’s honour that I’m talking about, but your worrying non-chalant attitude.
But hey God’s plan bro, if you don’t hurry with that repentance just know that there’s a chance you will only marry someone of your like without even you knowing. Wallahi sometimes your punished in this world.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“The adulterer — fornicator marries not but an adulteress — fornicatress or a Mushrikah; and the adulteress –fornicatress, none marries her except an adulterer — fornicater or a Mushrik [and that means that the man who agrees to marry (have a sexual relation with) a Mushrikah (female polytheist, pagan or idolatress) or a prostitute, then surely, he is either an adulterer — fornicator, or a Mushrik (polytheist, pagan or idolater). And the woman who agrees to marry (have a sexual relation with) a Mushrik (polytheist, pagan or idolater) or an adulterer — fornicator, then she is either a prostitute or a Mushrikah (female polytheist, pagan, or idolatress)]. Such a thing is forbidden to the believers (of Islamic Monotheism)”

[al-Noor 24:3]

Good mindset though seeking forgiveness is key, and I think you’re referring to more women being in hellfire. Which is ofc true, but ya know that doesn’t give you clearance. Remember you might die tomorrow.

The Quran says that women have “half” of the men’s brain because the other half is their emotions. My dad always used to say that if women had the divorce right they would divorce you at least once every day. May he Rest In Peace
Quran doesn't say that what kinda of Quran you reading:ayaanswag:

But I thought the punishment was equal, I also thought that our Lord condemned both the Zani (fornicator) and the Zaniyyah (fornicatress).
It’s not about defending other’s honour that I’m talking about, but your worrying non-chalant attitude.
But hey God’s plan bro, if you don’t hurry with that repentance just know that there’s a chance you will only marry someone of your like without even you knowing. Wallahi sometimes your punished in this world.

“The adulterer — fornicator marries not but an adulteress — fornicatress or a Mushrikah; and the adulteress –fornicatress, none marries her except an adulterer — fornicater or a Mushrik [and that means that the man who agrees to marry (have a sexual relation with) a Mushrikah (female polytheist, pagan or idolatress) or a prostitute, then surely, he is either an adulterer — fornicator, or a Mushrik (polytheist, pagan or idolater). And the woman who agrees to marry (have a sexual relation with) a Mushrik (polytheist, pagan or idolater) or an adulterer — fornicator, then she is either a prostitute or a Mushrikah (female polytheist, pagan, or idolatress)]. Such a thing is forbidden to the believers (of Islamic Monotheism)”

Good mindset though seeking forgiveness is key, and I think you’re referring to more women being in hellfire. Which is ofc true, but ya know that doesn’t give you clearance. Remember you might die tomorrow.
Sis don't take anything yaquub says personally he has never talked to a girl let alone hit one in the club he is delusional don't take him seriously

I know sxb but i am referring to the fact that these women i have relations with are gaalo and don't believe in god which is guaranteed hellfire since they cannot repent. Where as i can repent and quit when my urges calm down and i am settled and married. Also i can get engaged today if i wanted to a good virgin girl from back home by asking my father for a favour and her father and i know that women in the west are not to be married. I would be a hypocrite but this is a mans world and women were created to be wives and men were created to be progenitors and to marry many women to pass on their seed. There was no stigma on men being virgins but women were always condemned for sexual immorality since it would cause complication on who the father was.

Sis don't take anything yaquub says personally he has never talked to a girl let alone hit one in the club he is delusional don't take him seriously
I appreciate your thinking good of me sxb but i have sinned many times. I also am willing to bet that you slept with many women in your young days so stop judging me for having raging hormones and a high sex drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.