Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
He did drop a link to a reddit page for half Asian half white red pill incels
:snoop:

If we lose @AussieHustler or @Mercury to the red pill I’m leaving this place
I doubt I’d join that cult its just fucked up the red pill In a nutshell it’s guys blaming women for everything the women are not even seen as humans they’re referred to as plates

What’s funny is that they refer themselves as alpha males when all they do is whine about women

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I doubt I’d join that cult its just fucked up the red pill In a nutshell it’s guys blaming women for everything the women are not even seen as humans they’re referred to as plates

What’s funny is that they refer themselves as alpha males when all they do is whine about women
How do you expect a dude to react though?
Especially if he wasn’t expecting to get cheated on and assumed he was doing everything the right way.

I see non Muslims go through that shit and it’s depressing.
Imagine trusting someone but they end up breaking your trust.

Most people either just take a long break from entering relationships or just talk a small break and just start sleeping with randoms

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I don't 100% agree with you but they definitely cheat a lot. Since I have been going gym, dressing better and so on. The amount of women who will flirt with you in front of there husband and boyfriend is honest shocking. The rest of what your talking about is bullshit.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
How do you expect a dude to react though?
Especially if he wasn’t expecting to get cheated on and assumed he was doing everything the right way.

I see non Muslims go through that shit and it’s depressing.
Imagine trusting someone but they end up breaking your trust.

Most people either just take a long break from entering relationships or just talk a small break and just start sleeping with randoms
Here’s a truth some might agree some might disagree with me imo Nobody owes you shit in this world
Nobody has to love you I mean if somebody loves you it’s because there’s something special about you that gives that person happiness

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Here’s a truth some might agree some might disagree with me imo Nobody owes you shit in this world
Nobody has to love you I mean if somebody loves you it’s because there’s something special about you that gives that person happiness
That’s truth.

Sucks but it’s the truth.

Regardless either people keep taking risks to see if someone will love them back or they change their approach and try something different.

That’s why you have that joke of a nice guy turning into a Dog. Everyone shit on them cause stuff like this happens to them.

They learned it the hard way.
I haven’t met anyone who has stayed the same after being hurt like this

Muji

VIP
I honestly don’t know what the term “redpill” means. This thread is the first time I’m seeing the teen being used.

With the way cangeero bear is using it and they way y’all are responding to him. I’m assuming it’s basically a term that describes a guy getting treated like crap by a female and eventually turning into a dog/mysogonist.

If that’s the case than I have seen that happen to a lot of guys. I know a few of these dudes. They get cheated on and just stay single longer and f*ck mutlipek fenales. Females as well do this.They get cheated on and just start saying trashing dudes on social media.they sleep around as well.

In all seriousness I have never truly experienced anything like this. Besides some attempts in high school I have never gone after pursing an actual relationship. Figured they would be pointless since I’m still in school. Plus it seemed like it would be a waste of time. Like 98% of the relitoniships I saw around me were temporary. Most dudes just wanted to f*ck pretty much.

Knowles and @Emily any tips on how to not get red pilled.

Anyone can get cheated on, infact men are more likely to cheat but they make more of a deal about it when it happens to them I.e revenge and sometimes even violence. Why not just walk away with your dignity intact? Also, it’s not that hard to tell when someone is cheated, they speak to you less often, they are less affectionate, they are always guarding their phone..

Most redpillers haven’t been cheated on, they’re angry and bitter because women refuse to date them. They go on about how women refuse to date them because they were ‘nice’. I’m not sure who told them being nice will get you pussy. Likewise I couldn’t bag Brad Pitt just because I was nice to him, there has to be attraction there.

Also, I think the whole be mean to them and that should get you in the draws is an extremely lazy way of looking at the situation and usually only works if you are extremely handsome and they were already attracted to you or if they are damaged.

When you meet someone new one method of seduction is being a bit disagreeable in the beginning and then becoming warmer towards the end, that way she feels she has won you over. Red pillers think this is similar to ‘negging’ but it’s not because even when you are being disagreeable you are not throwing anything personal at her.

I don't 100% agree with you but they definitely cheat a lot. Since I have been going gym, dressing better and so on. The amount of women who will flirt with you in front of there husband and boyfriend is honest shocking. The rest of what your talking about is bullshit.
Its all truth... you are just brainwashed.

Anyone can get cheated on, infact men are more likely to cheat but they make more of a deal about it when it happens to them I.e revenge and sometimes even violence. Why not just walk away with your dignity intact? Also, it’s not that hard to tell when someone is cheated, they speak to you less often, they are less affectionate, they are always guarding their phone..

Most redpillers haven’t been cheated on, they’re angry and bitter because women refuse to date them. They go on about how women refuse to date them because they were ‘nice’. I’m not sure who told them being nice will get you pussy. Likewise I couldn’t bag Brad Pitt just because I was nice to him, there has to be attraction there.

Also, I think the whole be mean to them and that should get you in the draws is an extremely lazy way of looking at the situation and usually only works if you are extremely handsome and they were already attracted to you or if they are damaged.

When you meet someone new one method of seduction is being a bit disagreeable in the beginning and then becoming warmer towards the end, that way she feels she has won you over. Red pillers think this is similar to ‘negging’ but it’s not because even when you are being disagreeable you are not throwing anything personal at her.
Ashley Madison has proven women cheat more than men in America...

I don’t blame her. No one likes a ‘nice guy’ who acts maskeen and as soon as you reject him he calls you a :chrisfreshhah:

There are a lot of faraxs like this. At least he isn’t pretending to be nice anymore and has evolved into a fully fledged mysognyst... now he won’t feel entitled to pussy because he gave her a ride home

@AussieHustler looks like your neighbour has joined the red pill society :pachah1:

Knowles

First, let me correct you, we do have lots of Asians in Australia.

As for Canjeero, the brother used to be a big shot Sufi here and was very popular with the ladies, but when the salafis drove him out from the Somali neighbourhoods, he became so incensed and pissed off with his former clients, the single mothers. He replaced his big Xirsi on his neck with fake gold chains and became a gangsta rap artist. He’s the only gangsta Somali rap artist we got here in Australia and let the brother market himself as one. It’s all a publicity stunt.

Last edited:
Knowles

First, let me correct you, we do have lots of Asians in Australia.

As for Canjeero, the brother used to be a big shot Sufi here and was very popular with the ladies, but when the salafis drove him out from the Somali neighbourhoods, he became so incensed and pissed off with his former clients, the single mothers. He replaced his big Xirsi on his neck with fake gold chains and became a gangsta rap artist. He’s the only gangsta Somali rap artist we got here in Australia and let the brother market himself as one. It’s all a publicity stunt.
Did you brush the dofaar off your teeth this morning brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts