Never Trust a women ... Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the last few months I have been thoroughly red pilled.I was lied to by my parents , by society as a whole.I and many of us were brought up to believe women were better than us.As if they were creatures that who could do no wrong oppressed by men. I fully believed in the Disney belief , God I would give my life to go back to that haze.I was going to be a prince with my princess by my side till death do us apart.It never occurred to me that women were hypergamous creatures devoid of loyalty.it isn't just one it's the vast majority of them.Most seem to be extremely irrational , flipping between emotional states which they believe correspond to reality.This allows them to throw you under the bus for no reason, to rationalise adultery , to rationalise lies.Its an interesting reason in why all of them transfer from to "religious" status.From partying to marrying Farax who waited for the right "women" .I am gobshocked ... but happy , it's time to play the game.
AWALT my nggas AWALT

Caveat* Islam was the truth , all of it is truth from the testimony of women to the role of women to the divorce rights.

women are always right apparently dont bother questioning it :icon lol:
They are, in female minds they are.All rational deductions are built on "feelings" hence since you feel different on a different day what's right is "different".Its built also in her mindset so yes she always believes she is right.

They are, in female minds they are.All rational deductions are built on "feelings" hence since you feel different on a different day what's right is "different".Its built also in her mindset so yes she always believes she is right.

sxb you kinda have to understand women are human too they do stupid shit like men dont expect them to be perfect. Men party, sleep around and are unloyal as well so youd expect females to be the same. im not condoning this behaviour thought.

@Knowles why you hurt my nigga canjeero
Men seem to fall for the shame tactic formed by women constantly.Remember me a few months ago, from poems to this.Im just warning you guys, it's not pretty .

Men like you often push towards female statements subconsciously for "acceptance".The logic goes I want sex -> I need acceptance -> shame everything shamed by the main female group.Doesnt work , fight the brainwashing.

Poor guy alxamdulilah I was never a cuck and I'll never be red-pilled as that what salty men call themselves I always knew the nature of women.
You should not think of them as either angels or monsters. Yes they're more emotional but that counters men's anger they are more Careful men are more rash basically we are two side of necklace that complete each other

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Cut off the woman, she ain't worth your time if she's unloyal. Same with friends, keep whatever benefits you.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Focus on yourself dog. These hoes aint loyal.
9YtwujuaHuionJyWw1g4aGyFb4kfpvb0s-2diUl9Mq8.jpg

In the last few months I have been thoroughly red pilled.I was lied to by my parents , by society as a whole.I and many of us were brought up to believe women were better than us.As if they were creatures that who could do no wrong oppressed by men. I fully believed in the Disney belief , God I would give my life to go back to that haze.I was going to be a prince with my princess by my side till death do us apart.It never occurred to me that women were hypergamous creatures devoid of loyalty.it isn't just one it's the vast majority of them.Most seem to be extremely irrational , flipping between emotional states which they believe correspond to reality.This allows them to throw you under the bus for no reason, to rationalise adultery , to rationalise lies.Its an interesting reason in why all of them transfer from to "religious" status.From partying to marrying Farax who waited for the right "women" .I am gobshocked ... but happy , it's time to play the game.
AWALT my nggas AWALT

Caveat* Islam was the truth , all of it is truth from the testimony of women to the role of women to the divorce rights.
You just found out now that women are at mental war with us good to see your woke now brother:denzelnigga:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You do realise that this is just a shit-test, look it up. Women are on this planet to serve Man, the solution is to overpower them and put them in their place. You have to be a strong male figure and physically sort them out, never listen to them and always do things your way, and never tolerate their manipulative bullshit

You do realise that this just shit-test, look it up. Women are on this planet to serve Man, the solution is to overpower them and put them in their place. You have to be a strong male figure and physically sort them out, never listen to them and always do things your way, and never tolerate their manipulative bullshit
You are right but you can't win anymore especially in the west.Unless religion stops her from acting out she will always be jumping to the next guy she "falls" in love with.

I use to be a bitxh because of Societal brainwashing, never again.

Read somewhere that 30% of men in the uk rised children that are not theirs,i think here in africa its even higher most married madows and arabs cheat,you would see cadan female tourists go to different country to get ckd,
You do know in somali history when the men had to travel long distance they would stitch their wives couchie shut,right?

But in all honesty men arent angels the chick you meet who ruined your perfect image of girls was probably lead astray by some boy,if you ever meet a bad girl she probably had a bad boy bf who taught her all she knows,not all of them some are just rotten

I am not being sexist but girls are more naive between 15ish and 25ish if they pass this age without geting lost they will most likely probably maybe!! turn out ok,the saying when a good girl goes bad shes gone forever

The family people are from is important too,if they are rised well boy and girls grow up respecting themselves

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending