Not open for further replies.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@Arma more wife less problems
DSo1de3XUAYK-IN.jpg

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
@Admin this is a hall of fame thread, hope you take notes.

I came back to this at 3 in the morning and I’m crying of laughter my poor bro Arma. :mjcry:

@Arma Next time don't air out your laundry on social media as you can see that your tweet has gone viral because 99.9 percent of social media users are sick toxic sociopaths who love to laugh at people's misery and failures.

Please leave your half Bantu wife and marry a 3 Somali women instead from Mogadishu. You have got this brother.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
you and people who agreed with you, people who laughed at this should be stoned to death... filthy humans.

stop promoting adultery, May Allah helps you or punishes you.
1101978165_univ_lsr_xl.jpg

Adeero, what happened? I remember checking out your 'getting in shape' fitness threads and thinking, "Masha-Allah, adeero must be getting sexy for the wifey. Allow dhowr."....But you must have been getting in shape for another side chick!

:liberaltears::gucciwhat::ooh::browtf::mahubowtf:

@Arma Next time don't air out your laundry on social media as you can see that your tweet has gone viral because 99.9 percent of social media users are sick toxic sociopaths who love to laugh at people's misery and failures.

Please leave your half Bantu wife and marry a 3 Somali women instead from Mogadishu. You have got this brother.
If he lived in a country with Islamic sharia he’d be severely punished. Go learn about the deen instead of coming for his innocent wife.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow I hope u learned ur lesson brother, cheating brings nothing but negative outcome. Short time of fun resulted in losing ur family and home. I hope u are able to get some help, change for good and earn the trust of ur family down the line. :)

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I hear that, never be unfaithful in a marriage, good point made but fam, dont put yourself on blast for likes and retweets. Clout is a very shortlived high

Status
Not open for further replies.