Never Be Unfaithful And Lie, Fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Is this a sick joke? Why would you post this on twitter for everyone to see? Arma I think it‘s time to see a therapist.

Apollo

VIP
I have rented one of those storage places before for extra storage and you cannot sleep in them. The alarm goes off when it detects a dormant human. :ftw9nwa:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I still can't believe this is true. @Arma Please look after your mental health pal and try to seek advice from your family. Don't disclose sensitive issues like these to the public it's bad for your future ambitions to become a leader back home. Also try to seek forgiveness from your wife and kiss her feet, don't let the shaitan destroy your family and son's future.

This is exactly why i'm staying single till i'm ready to settle with one woman.
:mjkkk: :kanyehmm:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I have rented one of those storage places before for extra storage and you cannot sleep in them. The alarm goes off when it detects a dormant human. :ftw9nwa:
No some storage units in the uk have ppl sleeping in them. It's against the rules of course but i saw a lady sleeping near my family storage unit.

:mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
No some storage units in the uk have ppl sleeping in them. It's against the rules of course but i saw a lady sleeping near my family storage unit.

:mjlol:

I was busy sorting stuff in there once and when there is nobody in the corridor but somebody inside a unit for a prolonged time a giant alarm goes off. :lol:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
black twitter is quoting that tweet to death bro
1589493002464.gif

Hide your ceeb, delete before its too lateWLtHMf6.png

GemState

36/21
VIP
its already too late, he should have deleted it straight away. Arma moving stupid. even if this Is fake, which I hope it is, its still very dumb :snoop:
Should have listened to Ali, out of the 400+ quoted tweets, his was the nicest :francis:
Other guys were just taking the piss :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts