Never Be Unfaithful And Lie, Fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I don't know if this is one of his wild stories meant to troll twitter users but it looks too real and might be true, hope my cousin gets his shit togheter and never commit infidelity again, Boowe @Arma is this true ?:kanyehmm:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Yo @Admin I think @Arma deserves HOF for this thread ngl
1600468532437.png

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
a male sixir youtber is the world even ready for that ??:whoa::ohdamn:
Nah. Shit like this makes me think arma is promoting his channel or something. Watch him make like 200 divorce videos like them xalimos.

Still hoping it's a giant troll

:mjhaps:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtBs3vJYgDHBk1tEfvnTN4g
He already has a YouTube channel and I can already see the title of the video.

Storytime: I cheated on wifey and she kicked me out *NOT CLICKBAIT* #Homeless

:drakekidding:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I thought Black men don't cheat? Oh wait I forgot you're a Cushite Aryan from the hills of Siberia
I agree it must be that low grade oxyn milk tuuf no self respekting syctho eremite would never cheat on his wife while having bactriean caano geel coursing through his vains
Klistremerke lorient56 risitas kaptein hyse pipe røyking fumee sjømann

Last edited:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
yaab. i was scrolling through twitter this morning and saw this marfash dweller and thought this Ioser is going through it mac sonkor. then i log on here and see its a sspot veteran. who else emh. u sir are being cooked like laxoox on the TL. dont go sleep u will end up in china without ur organs, so go back home and compromise, at least that way the only organ ull be missing is ur goose

Look at all the comments by the Madoow men, as expected they're being misogynist.
Alhamdulilah for Somali men, at least they have the decency to move out if they are in the wrong.

Arma.. I hope this is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending