Nasty Arab pandering Pakistani is exposed for being into nasty racist kinks

Firstly another typical Pakistani Asian ashamed of his ethnicity calling himself Arab how typical, because no one would pay him money if he called himself Indian or South Asian

Secondly I saw his apology video (trigger ⚠ warning) , he basically cries saying he was abused from the age 14 onwards by men in his community and even in the masjid SubhanAllah
This gay abuse to children seems to be common in his Asian community, it's deeply sad

He himself said no one develops this weird fetish from no where they have to abused, which I agree anyone with that weird fetish was 99% abused as a child and mentally traumatised
He feels worthless and wanted to get away from the abusers so he left and did this to get money to support himself

Now this is where I'm confused, like you could become a retail worker even if you have no degree, he's qaniis so I don't think he can manual labour but you don't havre to go to easy money 💷

Still gross of him tho
Not really. This sh1t is common with gay
Firstly another typical Pakistani Asian ashamed of his ethnicity calling himself Arab how typical, because no one would pay him money if he called himself Indian or South Asian

Secondly I saw his apology video (trigger ⚠ warning) , he basically cries saying he was abused from the age 14 onwards by men in his community and even in the masjid SubhanAllah
This gay abuse to children seems to be common in his Asian community, it's deeply sad

He himself said no one develops this weird fetish from no where they have to abused, which I agree anyone with that weird fetish was 99% abused as a child and mentally traumatised
He feels worthless and wanted to get away from the abusers so he left and did this to get money to support himself

Now this is where I'm confused, like you could become a retail worker even if you have no degree, he's qaniis so I don't think he can manual labour but you don't havre to go to easy money 💷
That’s not true at all.

I knew he went through some trauma because he spoke about how he wanted to commit suicide numerous times in the past and that his sister caused him psychological issues which I put down to him being gay. I also know it’s true that those who have been raped in the past tend to become hyper sexual as a result of the trauma. But there’s something about his story that I’m not buying, one that he started this kink when he was in his 20s and he kinda exposes himself by saying he did this sex work in order to have an extravagant lifestyle and all he cared about was earning money but then he says he also wanted to make money to escape from his abusers? He never apologised and he tried to project his anger onto the viewers by yelling and scolding at us and then towards the end of the video he says he wants to die. He cosplays as an Arab because he knows people will flock to him more due to their oppressive and degrading manners despite being south Asian and everyone knows Arabs hate south Asians. He outs those who are racist or who fetish Asian and black men when he’s blatantly fetishing the same people. He never shows mercy to those who make mistakes or are exposed for being racist but wants the same applied to him?

I knew there was something about him because he always exposes his feet in photos and has an expensive penthouse that costs 5k a month and he travels lavishly but lies to his viewers about his income.

@Siren95 is definitely a LipstickAlley user :lolbron:
How would you know unless you’re a user there yourself
Nervous Tea Time GIF by VH1

It's insane how ridiculous cancel culture has become. Whatever this man does in his personal life has nothing to do with his tweets raising awareness on issues.

It's insane how ridiculous cancel culture has become. Whatever this man does in his personal life has nothing to do with his tweets raising awareness on issues.
The man is using vile racist language as sex play. People have right to be disgusted and not want to deal with him

No one has an issue with him being a sex worker or having a fetish. The issue is the language he’s using but on social media he panders to the black community by supporting black women and inclusivity and he says all this shit behind close doors.

He didn’t abuse anyone. He is a sex worker who panders to weirdos who are into feet play. These people pay him to treat them like that

Exactly I don’t follow this story but he should have just said that it’s a subculture these ppl paid me to degrade them .

The man is using vile racist language as sex play. People have right to be disgusted and not want to deal with him
lmao but its sex play that is none of our business. That is between him and the person he is sleeping with. Why do you care about his weird, racist kinks?

No one has an issue with him being a sex worker or having a fetish. The issue is the language he’s using but on social media he panders to the black community by supporting black women and inclusivity and he says all this shit behind close doors.

Yeah, I agree as a whole but. "Behind close doors", isn't that none of our business? That is my point. The line is now blurred, people are all up in other folk's business. Whatever this man does (unless its illegal like with minors) should honestly be nobody's concern.

Yeah, I agree as a whole but. "Behind close doors", isn't that none of our business? That is my point. The line is now blurred, people are all up in other folk's business. Whatever this man does (unless its illegal like with minors) should honestly be nobody's concern.
I understand it’s no one’s concern what he does I think what’s interesting is the fetish he’s into he’s slammed others for it in the past. Also his YouTube he gets his fans to attack people he doesn’t like and basically uses his platform to bully others. I didn’t think he was that popular but so many people are delighted for his downfall and are excited that he’s been exposed.

Trending