Nasty Arab pandering Pakistani is exposed for being into nasty racist kinks

I think what’s interesting is the fetish he’s into he’s slammed others for it in the past. Also his YouTube he gets his fans to attack people he doesn’t like and basically uses his platform to bully others.

oh well then yeah karma always comes for hypocrites.

La hawla wala quata ilabilah
Astagfirullah is this a legit fetish I've just seen trigger warning for spoiler video??? I'm in shock wallahi, no one can convince me this isn't satanic behaviour

I'm genuinely so scared man

Nacala Shayteen Caabude
Hala deelo
Dhimo bastaryaho
This is why I hate qaniis

:kendrickcry::pacspit::snoop:
He is so fucking sick and disturbing the shit he’s into I’m glad he’s getting so much hate vile qaanis uff. He had a whole website too despicting all the stuff he does and he does this to lead an extravagant lifestyle? Baalayo xaar weyne

Had anyone else noticed how his fellow Pakistanis didn't make this about his ethnicity?

Had he been Somali...our people would have been the most harsh on him and degraded the Somali name.

Z**mali this...z**mali that. It would have turned into a gender war too with the BLM Xalimos jumping on it.

This is a prime example of how when someone is wrong, you treat them as an individual. No one else is responsible for their actions.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Had anyone else noticed how his fellow Pakistanis didn't make this about his ethnicity?

Had he been Somali...our people would have been the most harsh on him and degraded the Somali name.

Z**mali this...z**mali that. It would have turned into a gender war too with the BLM Xalimos jumping on it.

This is a prime example of how when someone is wrong, you treat them as an individual. No one else is responsible for their actions.

Preach bro i just realized that, i remember that somali girl who scammed those youtubers last year. It had nothing to do with somalis but by the end of that same day we were trending on twitter all because of somalis attaching her actions to our community.

Unfortunately majority of somalis suffer from a hive mindset, theres no sense of individuality

The thing about Pakistanis especially in the uk is that there reputation is already in the gutter. No one likes them and even other south Asians don’t like them, this one girl at work told me last time her father used to hate travelling to see her at university because the area was over populated with Pakistanis l. The whole grooming scandal that has happened numerous times in the uk where all commited by Pakistani men; they are known to prey and abuse white girls and Pakistanis in general are very trashy and dirty people that’s why they like to target Somalis because they can’t target any other ethnicity.

What’s wrong with these men that are paying to drink qaadi? They’re friggin sick.

Also reciepts?
There’s MULTIPLE videos of him doing this. Saying these horrific racial slurs.
This shocked me and he also tried to justify and explain that he was brutally “rapped” at the mosque when he was 14 or 15 and that they did “anaaal” and stuffed their feet into his mouth.

He says by acting out on these videos, it makes it better for him to move on and that developing a fetish was his way of healing.

He didn’t even apologize or take accountability for the horrific racial slurs he was using in the videos.
He then suggested that he hopes Allah will take his life by the end of the night.

I am disgusted and he will never come back from this. Authobillah! You truly never know people.

“arabmasterboy” :deadrose:

I saw this shit earlier today and I AM TRAUMATIZED, I’ve always seen this sicko as a grifter who panders to Black women and that his whole activist shit was not genuine but HOLY FUCKK!$?! Supposedly this is OLD tea and that people were trying to expose him way before but Murtard Merali got their accounts suspended.

The comment sections on his older post has people constantly talking about his feet. Almost half of his followers are a bunch of weird foot fetish accounts, it was right in front of everyone the whole timeeeeeeeee omgggg.

View attachment 233409
Talk about digital foot print!!! Major L for Yemen and Pakistan lool:yloezpe:
Sis I am disgusted too. I always had a feeling his pandering to black womens wasn’t genuine and he figured out that by siding with us he will gain more views and subscribers. I started to like him after he started to cover the Shugri Abdi case when no one else on the social media would.

Those screenshots of those videos are traumatizing and disgusting. I also wondered how he afforded those lavish trips as well.
Sis, there’s no coming back from this.

He always gave me weirdo vibes. Alx, i’m never wrong.
Facts me too. I’m usually never wrong. I consider it a gift from Allah swt that I can truly sense peoples energies. Always been on cue and right.
He gave me low key dark vibes. Interesting once he got popular he stopped pandering to black women and only stuck to love island content.

Trending

Latest posts