Nasty Arab pandering Pakistani is exposed for being into nasty racist kinks

I feel you man, I never vomited šŸ¤¢ wallahi, my brain was shook like I felt I was watching and reading something satanic and dark

Exactly I'm glad some gaals said this isn't a kink this is demonic disgusting, beating someone with his feet and abusing yourself should not excite you

In a masjid man :friendhug:the ummah is finished, we can't even keep our children safe in a place of worship šŸ›

Remember I saw stats that like Pakistan heavily watches qaniis shit, people don't mention it but Pakistani qaniis behaviour is so common when army went to Afghanistan šŸ‡¦šŸ‡« during their war, they tried to teach Afghans this behaviour and the liberals did it, but Al Qaeda members did one thing good which was killing any man who tried to touch children boys, they were strict Alhamdulliah banished itā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

Wallahi I do pray for him he's mentally finished, this is why we keep an eye on our children, siblings, cousins, students guys, you can get over and recover as an adult even from rape, but as an innocent child you're done Man qalaas:jcoleno:

I read this women with the worst case of multiple case disorder because her little innocent brain couldn't handle being emotional, sexually and physically abused as a toddler upwards so the wonders of our brain Allah gave us SubhanAllah it made up different new people after she was abused to act like the new character wasn't abused, the fact that she had one of the worst cases and most characters broke šŸ’” my heart, it meant it happened so much

Trigger āš  warning
Here's a video of a famous Pakistani YouTuber describing his abuse as a child, huge warning if Murad made you sick don't watch this it's graphic and made me šŸ˜¢ cry genuine tears

Subhannalh, I canā€™t watch it. My heart canā€™t take it.
Sis, during the pandemic these companies released stats on how Pakistan, along with India and Afghanistan and other middle eastern countries have the highest usage of ā€¦ child or little boy ā€œcornā€. Replace the c with p to catch my drift since we canā€™t use that word in here.

Why are these Muslim countries like this ? Is it cause the strict regulations and segregation of women and them not being able to have healthy interactions with them leads to this ???????

Al Qeeda did something right if they were killing the men who did that.
I also heard a similar story of when the Americans went to Afghanistan .. the men there were stuck doing anal to the women and the American soldiers had to teach them how to properly have proper jiggy jiggywith their wives.
They reported that the men there were so use to not even interacting with women that theyā€™re so use to doing anal with other men.

These men at the mosque also need to have a verified criminal background check when having a job that has them alone and interacting with children.

I may sound harsh but the men who do this need to be given a public execution to show what happens to men who do this to children. No jail time. And no quick death either. Make it count.