Nasty Arab pandering Pakistani is exposed for being into nasty racist kinks

He didn’t abuse anyone. He is a sex worker who panders to weirdos who are into feet play. These people pay him to treat them like that
But nothing justifies the horrific racial slurs he used on them. Nothing wrong with a fetish but he used those awful words but then goes on YouTube talking about how much he supports people of colour.
Pandering to us during the day and then belittling us on videos during the night.

Sis I am disgusted too. I always had a feeling his pandering to black womens wasn’t genuine and he figured out that by siding with us he will gain more views and subscribers. I started to like him after he started to cover the Shugri Abdi case when no one else on the social media would.

Those screenshots of those videos are traumatizing and disgusting. I also wondered how he afforded those lavish trips as well.
Sis, there’s no coming back from this.
The whole thing scared me so badly I actually became so afraid of going to sleep and ended up having a nightmare. It’s strange because I’m the type to see morbid stuff that usually doesn’t phase me but the stuff he did is so dark he affected my spirit a lot it just didn’t sit right with me at all.

It wasn’t sis. He instead trauma dumps us by saying his assault when he was a teenager now made him develop a fetish into re enacting these same acts in videos.
It’s so strange why he would re enact the same stuff that was done to him by his abusers if it traumatised him that much isn’t he just repeating what’s happened to him by doing it to others? I’m wondering if he’s lying because the only thing I’ve heard is that people who have been raped tend to be hyper sexual but he goes far to do gross inhumane stuff. He had a whole website dedicated to his and he wrote a book about it and created so many social media accounts.

It’s so strange why he would re enact the same stuff that was done to him by his abusers if it traumatised him that much isn’t he just repeating what’s happened to him by doing it to others? I’m wondering if he’s lying because the only thing I’ve heard is that people who have been raped tend to be hyper sexual but he goes far to do gross inhumane stuff. He had a whole website dedicated to his and he wrote a book about it and created so many social media accounts.
That’s what I wondered to. Why not get intense therapy and counselling for what has occurred ?
Why inflict that supposed pain and horrific thing on others ?
Allah forgive me but I felt in that video that he was just reading off a script. No offence, cause what happened to you as a child ( which is awful but he shouldn’t have trauma dumped that on us ), doesn’t have anything to do with the horrific slurs you said in those only fan videos.

The whole thing scared me so badly I actually became so afraid of going to sleep and ended up having a nightmare. It’s strange because I’m the type to see morbid stuff that usually doesn’t phase me but the stuff he did is so dark he affected my spirit a lot it just didn’t sit right with me at all.
Sis it scared me badly too. I felt deeply disturbed in my spirit in what he revealed. It should be taken down cause that was truly traumatizing to be exposed to. There’s licensed therapists for a reason who can handle information like this. He should’ve gone to them and not us.
May Allah swt cleanse us from what he revealed and we can forget about it. Ameen !

Firstly another typical Pakistani Asian ashamed of his ethnicity calling himself Arab how typical, because no one would pay him money if he called himself Indian or South Asian

Secondly I saw his apology video (trigger ⚠ warning) , he basically cries saying he was abused from the age 14 onwards by men in his community and even in the masjid SubhanAllah
This gay abuse to children seems to be common in his Asian community, it's deeply sad

He himself said no one develops this weird fetish from no where they have to abused, which I agree anyone with that weird fetish was 99% abused as a child and mentally traumatised
He feels worthless and wanted to get away from the abusers so he left and did this to get money to support himself

Now this is where I'm confused, like you could become a retail worker even if you have no degree, he's qaniis so I don't think he can manual labour but you don't havre to go to easy money 💷
Excellent review and observation on this. I want to say this… and no I am not racist for saying this…

This type of abuse hapoens a lot in the Arab south Asian community where they abused little boys. Dont beilve it ?
Trigger warning … there’s a documentary called the “Dancing boys of Afghanistan”……. The boys there are subjected to having jiggy jiggy with the men and made to grow out their hair and wear makeup and dresses. To seduce the men and have jiggy jiggy with them.

Theres another documentary based on his home country of Pakistan ..
Where the rapes and assaults of little boys is very high and occurs all the time.
The cameraman interviews various Pakistani men on why they “rapee ” little boys.
These grown men reveal the amount of times they did it and how many boys.

The kicker ? Some of these men admit they’re married at home with kids themselves.
Subhannalh !!!!!! I wish I never watched the documentary and couldn’t finish it.

When he revealed it happened in the Majiid, I cried. It was awful to know that a place of worship… these things are happening my goodness.

weird ass dude
Oh HELLLLL NOOOOOOOO. What a disgusting vile peice of shit excuse of a human being.
WHY include our glorious Allah swt name in the same sentence of those awful words ?????????????
This isn’t kink shaming to those making excuses for him. He’s done. He’s finished. He will never come back from this.

Oh HELLLLL NOOOOOOOO. What a disgusting vile peice of shit excuse of a human being.
WHY include our glorious Allah swt name in the same sentence of those awful words ?????????????
This isn’t kink shaming to those making excuses for him. He’s done. He’s finished. He will never come back from this.
This black girl did a video saying she’s concerned he may commit suicide and how it’s unfair that people are dogpiling on him. I’m someone who has a lot of empathy but he’s someone that I can’t seem to have empathy for. Why? Because if someone else was in his shoes he would have delighted in their misery and uploaded hundred of videos on them. The reason he uploads videos constantly is so that he can generate an income. When naya riveria died he quickly uploaded a video where he read her death from an article, said a few words and he left it at that and it came across as really insensitive. He’s always attacked people through his platform and people already found him cringe and creepy and obsessive especially with love island. If he suffers from depression and such did the think the kind of content he’s in would help with his mental health? How would he expect Allah to help him when he’s into degeneracy and filth? Even his YouTube video he monetised it so that he can make money. Why is it such a big deal that he can’t create content about love island when the show isn’t even that deep.

This black girl did a video saying she’s concerned he may commit suicide and how it’s unfair that people are dogpiling on him. I’m someone who has a lot of empathy but he’s someone that I can’t seem to have empathy for. Why? Because if someone else was in his shoes he would have delighted in their misery and uploaded hundred of videos on them. The reason he uploads videos constantly is so that he can generate an income. When naya riveria died he quickly uploaded a video where he read her death from an article, said a few words and he left it at that and it came across as really insensitive. He’s always attacked people through his platform and people already found him cringe and creepy and obsessive especially with love island. If he suffers from depression and such did the think the kind of content he’s in would help with his mental health? How would he expect Allah to help him when he’s into degeneracy and filth? Even his YouTube video he monetised it so that he can make money. Why is it such a big deal that he can’t create content about love island when the show isn’t even that deep.
Ok so sis…. I think he actually may do it unfortunately, and I agree. I usually have sympathy for others and their issues but this is not it. He did these things while grown. Not as a teenager but grown, all the while making videos pandering to us and talking about rights for people of colour.
I always wondered why he does nothing but upload video after video and how the amount of subscribers he had equaled him living in a lavish penthouse in one of the most expensive cities in the world a travel everywhere cause I know YouTube don’t pay that much.
I guarantee if he does commit deletion.. people will blame us all and how cancel culture pushes people to do that.

I think he’ll do it cause he won’t be able to handle the backlash and not only losing his subscribers but losing all of his previous “love island” friends he made.

I’m also tired of the people tryna say there’s nothing wrong with him having a kink and how those men agreed to do it.
Nah that ain’t it.

And facts he would’ve dragged the person if it was the other way around and had everyone go in on him. And he was haasid for reporting that poor woman’s death so quickly. No shame.

A
And I thought it was strange how he seem to be obsessed with the love island crew as well. And that’s a good point about how can he expect Allah swt to help ease his burdens… but inflict and do the same to others ?
There’s hadiths about this subject, and how it states … basically if harm or something awful happened to you … Allah swt wont ease it for you… if you in turn become the evil and do those same things. Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen hadiths about this topic.

Ok so sis…. I think he actually may do it unfortunately, and I agree. I usually have sympathy for others and their issues but this is not it. He did these things while grown. Not as a teenager but grown, all the while making videos pandering to us and talking about rights for people of colour.
I always wondered why he does nothing but upload video after video and how the amount of subscribers he had equaled him living in a lavish penthouse in one of the most expensive cities in the world a travel everywhere cause I know YouTube don’t pay that much.
I guarantee if he does commit deletion.. people will blame us all and how cancel culture pushes people to do that.

I think he’ll do it cause he won’t be able to handle the backlash and not only losing his subscribers but losing all of his previous “love island” friends he made.

I’m also tired of the people tryna say there’s nothing wrong with him having a kink and how those men agreed to do it.
Nah that ain’t it.

And facts he would’ve dragged the person if it was the other way around and had everyone go in on him. And he was haasid for reporting that poor woman’s death so quickly. No shame.
This guy dug his own grave. From learning about him he loved to play moral police he would shame and condemn people who did things wrong and would tell his subscribers to not forgive them. Lmao now when he’s in the wrong he’s playing intense damage control .

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
"I had to get out. If I could be a fuckin prostitute. If I could've, I would've"

HUH?!?
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Ilaahi i dambi dhaafo for laughing at this shit.

This reminds me of Spitman from Vice

Last edited:

Nah that ain’t it.

A

And I thought it was strange how he seem to be obsessed with the love island crew as well. And that’s a good point about how can he expect Allah swt to help ease his burdens… but inflict and do the same to others ?
There’s hadiths about this subject, and how it states … basically if harm or something awful happened to you … Allah swt wont ease it for you… if you in turn become the evil and do those same things. Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen hadiths about this topic.
I agree everything you say sis I do believe he’s going to do self deletion because it didn’t help he was already in a dark place
And the fact that he’s faced an enormous backlash from everyone and that certain news channels are covering it means he’s completely done. I think he loves this dunya too much, he craves attention and popularity, which is why he was so eager to become buddies with the love islanders. He’s also desperate for money, and to live lavishly which is why he resorted to doing p***. He had a whole website dedicated to every vile barbaric stuff he committed so that he can generate income by the amount of people that enter his site. You even have people asking for his content again apparently they were his fans from before. I don’t think he did a good job hiding any of it, apparently this guy said that his only fans was linked to his instagram bio and he was so obvious with how some pictures showed him wearing a Thobe with his feet showing.

He is completely deranged and fucked in the head, I’m starting to doubt whether he was raped because why relieve the past trauma you went through if it mentally scarred you? He didn’t even seek therapy, yet he used to work with a therapist in his channel and he earned an income from them. Even I was suspicious of how he was able to travel everywhere and have expensive hotels and have an expensive penthouse in London. I had a colleague who’s son lived in a penthouse in London him and his wife had high earning jobs but even they were skeptical of wanting to continue living in the penthouse due to how pricey it is. He’s so deeply unhappy that’s why he would bash people on his YouTube videos, he would spread hate towards them but act innocent and wonder why certain people would have him blocked on social media. He’s also so cringe for cosplaying as an Arab knowing they hate south Asians. So many islanders have unfollowed him, embarrassing. Also I found it disgusting how he included Allah in his apology video when he never ever speaks about Islam in his videos.
He had an issue with prince William doing a certain act that’s popular within the gay community and he Google’s it and pretends he’s shocked and starts criticising him on it knowing full well he does that shit.

I agree everything you say sis I do believe he’s going to do self deletion because it didn’t help he was already in a dark place
And the fact that he’s faced an enormous backlash from everyone and that certain news channels are covering it means he’s completely done. I think he loves this dunya too much, he craves attention and popularity, which is why he was so eager to become buddies with the love islanders. He’s also desperate for money, and to live lavishly which is why he resorted to doing p***. He had a whole website dedicated to every vile barbaric stuff he committed so that he can generate income by the amount of people that enter his site. You even have people asking for his content again apparently they were his fans from before. I don’t think he did a good job hiding any of it, apparently this guy said that his only fans was linked to his instagram bio and he was so obvious with how some pictures showed him wearing a Thobe with his feet showing.

He is completely deranged and fucked in the head, I’m starting to doubt whether he was raped because why relieve the past trauma you went through if it mentally scarred you? He didn’t even seek therapy, yet he used to work with a therapist in his channel and he earned an income from them. Even I was suspicious of how he was able to travel everywhere and have expensive hotels and have an expensive penthouse in London. I had a colleague who’s son lived in a penthouse in London him and his wife had high earning jobs but even they were skeptical of wanting to continue living in the penthouse due to how pricey it is. He’s so deeply unhappy that’s why he would bash people on his YouTube videos, he would spread hate towards them but act innocent and wonder why certain people would have him blocked on social media. He’s also so cringe for cosplaying as an Arab knowing they hate south Asians. So many islanders have unfollowed him, embarrassing. Also I found it disgusting how he included Allah in his apology video when he never ever speaks about Islam in his videos.
He had an issue with prince William doing a certain act that’s popular within the gay community and he Google’s it and pretends he’s shocked and starts criticising him on it knowing full well he does that shit.
Great points made girl ! Key words you mentioned… he cares more about this dunya and the popularity and fame that came with it. He was beyond obsessed and pressed about the love islanders and the connections it gave him and the people he became all friends with.

But in this lifestyle he forgot one thing… all it takes is one scandal to bring it all down. One scandal for those famous friends you got to turn their backs on you. All the sponsorships gone. I’ve seen some sponsorships already drop him due to what’s been going on.

And Allah forgive me but I don’t really truly beilve it either. I and other people have pointed out … since he has a degree in psychology, that he used an reverse psychology tactic on us by trying to deflect by telling us a traumatic story to make us feel sorry for him …

And girl… I always wondered why he never really spoke about Islam or being Muslim in his videos. But you know what he brought up a lot ? The racism and discrimination done by arabs. He did that alot, didn’t he? But he cosplayed as a “Arab Master” in those videos. Disgusting.

I don’t recall anything deeply troubling my spirit as much as this in a long time. I think he will truly self delete. He’s too vain and he knows he cared way too much about this lifestyle and the money and those bloody life island friends.

I feel you man, I never vomited 🤢 wallahi, my brain was shook like I felt I was watching and reading something satanic and dark

Nah that ain’t it.

Exactly I'm glad some gaals said this isn't a kink this is demonic disgusting, beating someone with his feet and abusing yourself should not excite you

Excellent review and observation on this. I want to say this… and no I am not racist for saying this…

This type of abuse hapoens a lot in the Arab south Asian community where they abused little boys. Dont beilve it ?
Trigger warning … there’s a documentary called the “Dancing boys of Afghanistan”……. The boys there are subjected to having jiggy jiggy with the men and made to grow out their hair and wear makeup and dresses. To seduce the men and have jiggy jiggy with them.

Theres another documentary based on his home country of Pakistan ..
Where the rapes and assaults of little boys is very high and occurs all the time.
The cameraman interviews various Pakistani men on why they “rapee ” little boys.
These grown men reveal the amount of times they did it and how many boys.

The kicker ? Some of these men admit they’re married at home with kids themselves.
Subhannalh !!!!!! I wish I never watched the documentary and couldn’t finish it.

When he revealed it happened in the Majiid, I cried. It was awful to know that a place of worship… these things are happening my goodness.
In a masjid man :friendhug:the ummah is finished, we can't even keep our children safe in a place of worship 🛐

Remember I saw stats that like Pakistan heavily watches qaniis shit, people don't mention it but Pakistani qaniis behaviour is so common when army went to Afghanistan 🇦🇫 during their war, they tried to teach Afghans this behaviour and the liberals did it, but Al Qaeda members did one thing good which was killing any man who tried to touch children boys, they were strict Alhamdulliah banished it❤️❤️❤️

Wallahi I do pray for him he's mentally finished, this is why we keep an eye on our children, siblings, cousins, students guys, you can get over and recover as an adult even from rape, but as an innocent child you're done Man qalaas:jcoleno:

I read this women with the worst case of multiple case disorder because her little innocent brain couldn't handle being emotional, sexually and physically abused as a toddler upwards so the wonders of our brain Allah gave us SubhanAllah it made up different new people after she was abused to act like the new character wasn't abused, the fact that she had one of the worst cases and most characters broke 💔 my heart, it meant it happened so much

Trigger ⚠ warning
Here's a video of a famous Pakistani YouTuber describing his abuse as a child, huge warning if Murad made you sick don't watch this it's graphic and made me 😢 cry genuine tears

Trending