Narcissistic psychopath Somali husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Brothers are you kidding me? The dude is pressuring his wife and going against the doctor's recommendations and you telling me its not abuse? Come on akhis wallahi
It is abuse if he knows it's dangerous and still persists. However i hope it was just ignorance and he learned his lesson by now for her sake.

Brothers are you kidding me? The dude is pressuring his wife and going against the doctor's recommendations and you're telling me its not abuse? Come on akhis wallahi
I agree, I was being sarcastic with @Samaalic Era with the husband always knows whats best for wife. There is a reason why we are a failed state and been without a solid government for 30 years. we need to change how we think and most importantly call out ignorance when we see it instead of doing the somali thing thinking lets not create ceeb and pretend its not happening

It is abuse if he knows it's dangerous and still persists. However i hope it was just ignorance and he learned his lesson by now for her sake.

I hear you both @Samaalic Era @Yahya. But the doctor has clearly warned the husband and told them to wait "for 2 years to try for another child". Despite the recommendations he still persists, to me thats abuse.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Causing divorce is a massive sin sxb. It is Haram to get involved in other people's marriage except in when their is clear abuse. They can discuss this amongst themselves and reach an agreement

Discussion? Men like these are sociopathic xoolos sxb there is no negotiation with crazy.
He even went against the doctors advice.

I’m confused. Somali women are known to be loud, defiant and no nonsense, yet a man can convince her to have that many kids? I don’t buy it. So you’re telling me all these hooyos are walking around with 8,9, 10 kids not because they chose to, but because they were forced to? And yet Somali men still choose to walk out their lives? :faysalwtf:
And this story sounds like they’re from back home and not from the west. Anyways ladies, YOU control how many kids you want and that’s something you discuss with the guy before marriage. Two or 10 kids if a man wants to leave he will. STOP HAVING KIDS YOU CANNOT AFFORD AND TAKE CARE OF, AND TURN AROUND AND RESENT THEM BECAUSE THEIR DAD LEFT THEM ALONE WITH YOU.

Wallahi the issues of our community all make sense now, ileen hooyonkaa we’re being used as breeding incubators.

Last edited:
Discussion? Men like these are sociopathic xoolos sxb there is no negotiation with crazy.
He even went against the doctors advice.
lets discuss if its worth her dying to give him a son. If someone wanted to discuss with me dying for them to give them something....I think we would be throwing hands

I’m confused. Somali women are known to be loud, defiant and no nonsense, yet a man can convince her to have that many kids? I don’t buy it. So you’re telling me all these hooyos are walking around with 8,9, 10 kids not because they chose to, but because they were forced to? And yet Somali men still choose to walk out their lives? :faysalwtf:
And this story sounds like they’re from back home and not from the west. Anyways ladies, YOU control how many kids you want and that’s something you discuss with the guy before marriage. Two or 10 kids if a man wants to leave he will. STOP HAVING KIDS YOU CANNOT AFFORD AND TAKE CARE OF, AND TURN AROUND AND RESENT THEM BECAUSE THEIR DAD LEFT THEM ALONE WITH YOU.

Wallahi the issues of our community all make sense now, ileen hooyonkaa we’re being used as breeding incubators.
I've always believed a lot of mums were used as incubators, there is no other reason why we have single mums of 7.
The kids have taken their father's lineage and qabiil, and that's all that mattered to those fathers. DNA/lineage/qabil wise their his kids and that's all that matters, those kids aren't probably even recognised legally as his and the kids barely know him. :heh:

As a community we care much about being 'landeer'. We are obsessed with having as many kids as we can which is why stuff like this happens. That girl is still young, she has many years to still have kids.

I've always believed a lot of mums were used as incubators, there is no other reason why we have single mums of 7.
The kids have taken their father's lineage and qabiil, and that's all that mattered to those fathers. DNA/lineage/qabil wise their his kids and that's all that matters, those kids aren't probably even recognised legally as his and the kids barely know him. :heh:

As a community we care much about being 'landeer'. We are obsessed with having as many kids as we can which is why stuff like this happens. That girl is still young, she has many years to still have kids.

Makes sense but at the same time I don’t wanna sound like I’m victim blaming but HOW can moms allow themselves to be used as such? You can tell how well of a father he is after the first kid. If he ain’t shit then, what makes you think he’ll change after 10 more? Yeah they barely know their kids. Waa qaashin.

Makes sense but at the same time I don’t wanna sound like I’m victim blaming but HOW can moms allow themselves to be used as such? You can tell how well of a father he is after the first kid. If he ain’t shit then, what makes you think he’ll change after 10 more? Yeah they barely know their kids. Waa qaashin.
I think the annoying thing about those fathers is that, in our culture you HAVE to respect your elders, which is great but I couldn’t respect a father who left after 8 kids lol
That man who neglected his kid for 25 years and then one day start saying “Ohh my son is a doctor” as if that’s rly his son. That son will have to respect his father. I’ve seen it happen before and I wish you could tell an absent father to f*ck off lol.
As for mums yeah, they’re a victim and I don’t want to victim blame but I think it’s poor decision making. Maybe they expect him to step the second/third time? Poorer people in general have more kids in general, and we aren’t rich people.
I hope for the day we as a community realise having 2/3 kids grown up taken care of, middle class and with loving parents >>> having 10 kids raised in poverty

so somalis shouldnt adopt? I know many somali men who has raised kids who are not their own like my dad who raised my cousin and he calls him dad as he has him since he was 4 and raised him as his own
I wouldn't adopt since I want my genes to be spread not to take care of children, no matter the cost I just want my genes to be spread.

I don't care whether some cuck males adopt a kid or not.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
She needs to get her brothers to kick his ass, alxd for my brothers I’m sure they are willing to go to prison for me if any man treats me badly :rejoice:

There’re countless blessings to having many offsprings mashallah, but it should never come to jeopardize the health of the mother.

She needs to get her brothers to kick his ass, alxd for my brothers I’m sure they are willing to go to prison for me if any man treats me badly :rejoice:
I wish I had brothers older/around my age . Forget husband, I would have sent the most scariest ones to beat up @Samaalic Era just because his comments on this thread pissed me off

Ladies is what happens when you bear children for a man who sees you as a baby incubator rather than an equal partner! :tacky:
What an abhorrent man, genuinely feel like he’d probably threaten her with a second marriage. Idk this made my blood boil

I was hoping it was a lone case but
Who knew there could be legal consequences to it? :ohreally:
I have to blame the women here...how can you listen a man, when its bout your health? Shit männn some women are handicap

Lol @Samaalic Era sexism has stopped offending me, now I just look at him like how I look at @Basra try it, it helps
:dead1: You’re right that actually would definitely work. I need to stop seeing him as a real person who would be willing to marry his daughter off at 15 and start seeing him as someone posting from a mental asylum who forgot their daily pills

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
:dead1: You’re right that actually would definitely work. I need to stop seeing him as a real person who would be willing to marry his daughter off at 15 and start seeing him as someone posting from a mental asylum who forgot their daily pills
I’m telling you it helps, I would’ve went crazy if I thought of @Basra as a real person

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ladies is what happens when you bear children for a man who sees you as a baby incubator rather than an equal partner! :tacky:
What an abhorrent man, genuinely feel like he’d probably threaten her with a second marriage. Idk this made my blood boil

I was hoping it was a lone case but
Who knew there could be legal consequences to it? :ohreally:

Why C section? She should have taken then pain & uuummphh the baby out, naturally! Does she not have a big bone hips like me & @NotMyL ???

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m telling you it helps, I would’ve went crazy if I thought of @Basra as a real person

Mashalaaah. I like. that gives me liberty to spout anything that comes to my mind

Wait

I do that every time.

5560.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.