Narcissistic psychopath Somali husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies is what happens when you bear children for a man who sees you as a baby incubator rather than an equal partner! :tacky:
What an abhorrent man, genuinely feel like he’d probably threaten her with a second marriage. Idk this made my blood boil

I was hoping it was a lone case but
Who knew there could be legal consequences to it? :ohreally:

Some women are just stupid..
Ladies its time you look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself whats wrong with you.. Why would you let anyone take advantage of you or pressure you to do anything? In another thread I saw some dump girl being impregnated and getting stabbed by her ex boyfriend.. Da f*ck is wrong with women horta?

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
I always advise women to love themselves first than a nigga, don’t ever put your life in risk for someone you only met yesterday. If he wants many kids and you only want few then have few it’s your body your choice. I know so many aunties who had 10 kids and their husbands left because her body changed and the house was too loud for them. You can never make a man happy be selfish.

Ladies its time you look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself whats wrong with you.. Why would you let anyone take advantage of you or pressure you to do anything? In another thread I saw some dump girl being impregnated and getting stabbed by her ex boyfriend.. Da f*ck is wrong with women horta?

I always advise women to love themselves first than a nigga, don’t ever put your life in risk for someone you only met yesterday. If he wants many kids and you only want few then have few it’s your body your choice. I know so many aunties who had 10 kids and their husbands left because her body changed and the house was too loud for them. You can never make a man happy be selfish.

The fault here is with low IQ men.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
The fault here is with low IQ men.
Yes I agree the amount of family friends I know that suffered because men are so selfish subhanallah Ive realised Somali women are very gullible and easy to control they love men so much at the expense of their mental and physical health.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Ladies is what happens when you bear children for a man who sees you as a baby incubator rather than an equal partner! :tacky:
What an abhorrent man, genuinely feel like he’d probably threaten her with a second marriage. Idk this made my blood boil

I was hoping it was a lone case but
Who knew there could be legal consequences to it? :ohreally:
Sad to see but some people are just stupid

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I understand wanting him a son. But why not adopt? So many agoon Somali kids
It will never be like having a real son.

Also adopting is not for everyone. I personally am not the type to adopt. I would only raise my own or the children of my relatives

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
this is why polygamy is allowed,when the other wife is resting after childbirth you go to the second wife and so on

Abusive/manipulative men are smart, they always seak out women they know are vulnerable/easy to manipulate. This guy or the ex-boyfriend from the other thread weren't obviously telling the women their agendas when they met them. It's actually scary how men can switch up. Without wanting to blame the victim, I feel there are probably signs, on a man's character but a lot misinterpreted by a lot of women since they desperately want a man :(

Yes I agree the amount of family friends I know that suffered because men are so selfish subhanallah Ive realised Somali women are very gullible and easy to control they love men so much at the expense of their mental and physical health.
Sadly this is so true :(

Status
Not open for further replies.