Narcissistic psychopath Somali husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies is what happens when you bear children for a man who sees you as a baby incubator rather than an equal partner! :tacky:
What an abhorrent man, genuinely feel like he’d probably threaten her with a second marriage. Idk this made my blood boil

I was hoping it was a lone case but
Who knew there could be legal consequences to it? :ohreally:
demons. who only see women as objects for their pleasure. how many women say their husbands forced them to have sex before the 6 weeks is up after giving birth. :vqbuyv0: when she's not even healed. so heartless. they dont even care if the women dies.

Last edited:
demons. who only see women as objects for their pleasure. how many women say their husbands forced them to have sex before the 6 weeks is up after giving birth. :vqbuyv0: when she's not even healed. so heartless. they dont even care if the women dies.

:susp:

this is why polygamy is allowed,when the other wife is resting after childbirth you go to the second wife and so on
Another wife, because your 22-year-old wife can't have a child again for 2 years? :heh: You guys are disgusting, and selfish.
I've heard that too. Demons, I'll happily stay single forever than have a husband who treats me like that.

Why are these women even talking about such private matters :cosbyhmm:
women have a check up after 6 weeks to see if they're healed and if theres any complications. i know this because of my older sister and friends who have given birth. you have to tell the nurse/physician if you have and they might find out if you had intercourse before you healed if it caused complications or if you are in pain.

It's not his son, it's another mans son if you adopt.

You want your genes to be spread.
so somalis shouldnt adopt? I know many somali men who has raised kids who are not their own like my dad who raised my cousin and he calls him dad as he has him since he was 4 and raised him as his own

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is savage, I would never do this, no mercy wallahi. Why cant he just control his animal self. Allah SWT will not tolerate such abuse.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Sick that this is only at 2 pages but a 'somali women are all dhílos' makes an 8 page trending thread.

Degenerates. Hope those whonagree with this behavior end up in the bottom levels of hell.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Daughters are precious and are usually the ones that are taking care of you when you are older.

No man should be telling a woman what she can or can't do with her body.
The deen also recoomends to wait 2 years before having another baby, since the baby is supposed to breastfeed for 2 years.

Sick that this is only at 2 pages but a 'somali women are all dhílos' makes an 8 page trending thread.

Degenerates. Hope those whonagree with this behavior end up in the bottom levels of hell.
tbh we are too ashamed to talk about this stuff, but deep down we know this sh1t happens. There are truly some extremely ignorant somalis out there. I seen a grown man who married a girl who had 18 months left on uni be advised to make her pregnant now before she finish uni. If she finishes it she will be harder to control with a degree

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I understand wanting him a son. But why not adopt? So many agoon Somali kids
You can't dictate a man's marriage. His business is his business. How about women get their families involved instead of airing out their dirty laundry online.

Let the family resolve their issue for god's sake. Why does everything have to be exposed online with this generation?

:faysalwtf:

You can't dictate a man's marriage. His business is his business. How about women get their families involved instead of airing out their dirty laundry online.

Let the family resolve their issue for god's sake. Why does everything have to be exposed online with this generation?

I agree, but this is just someone sharing a story. She didnt give their identities out. Also sometimes as society we have to talk about these issues instead of somalis who loves to bury everything in fear of shame

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

All these folks want to interfere and destroy other people's marriages out of spite:francis:

A Husband and wife know each other best and he will look out for her safety and wellbeing

What an abhorrent individual. No naxariis whatsoever...

If that was my sister I'd break that marriage off with my own two hands

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
What an abhorrent individual. No naxariis whatsoever...

If that was my sister I'd break that marriage off with my own two hands
Leave them in peace subxanallah. Once you have married them off, she is her husband's responsibility and only in extreme circumstances can you get involved:comeon:

All these folks want to interfere and destroy other people's marriages out of spite:francis:

A Husband and wife know each other best and he will look out for her safety and wellbeing
Agree...there has never been an abusive uncaring somali husband ever
Brothers are you kidding me? The dude is pressuring his wife and going against the doctor's recommendations and you're telling me its not abuse? Come on akhis wallahi

Leave them in peace subxanallah. Once you have married them off, she is her husband's responsibility and only in extreme circumstances can you get involved:comeon:
I know the meaning of marriage but wallahi I don't care. If this was my sister I wouldn't let this kind of disgusting behavior pass.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Brothers are you kidding me? The dude is pressuring his wife and going against the doctor's recommendations and you telling me its not abuse? Come on akhis wallahi
Causing divorce is a massive sin sxb. It is Haram to get involved in other people's marriage except in when their is clear abuse. They can discuss this amongst themselves and reach an agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts