NACLATULAH to SJW Xaliimo females! Video is circulating of them praying JANAZA on ninkii Madoowga ahaa ee qoorta looga istaagay

This is some sh1t people like @Halimak would support. The whole blending us with Madow culture and make us constant victims with zero pride. Good luck with that. Somali stubbornness and pride will be the biggest battle you guys will have. You cant shame true somalis like you can with white people. We owe no one anything.

Just because I don't agree with your nonsense doesn't mean i'll pray Janaza for a gaal.

That is islamically haraam.

Also, they aint even praying Janaza. That is not how you pray it.

Next......

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You’re clearly an idiot. You only named female family members. Where are the men? Are they not supposed to be the leaders of the household?
The men are toothless in the West you know this better than I, boolis bay uu yeeraayan haday dhoocilahan tabtaan waana la xiraya and it will be their hooyos with 911 on speed dial.

The men are toothless in the West you know this better than I, boolis ban oo yeereeye haday dhoocilahan tabtaan waana la xiraya and it will be their hooyos with 911 on speed dial.

Warya waax aa ogtahay ma jirto. Abo fiicaan illma way koriyaan.

Stop using the west as an excuse.

Gambar

VIP
The men are toothless in the West you know this better than I, boolis bay uu yeeraayan haday dhoocilahan tabtaan waana la xiraya and it will be their hooyos with 911 on speed dial.
Sounds like a bunch of excuses that won’t hold up during the Day of Judgement. They will be held to account for not raising their kids.

Your a perfect example of BLM bootyclapping your upbringing failed you.

Nothing BLM bootyclapping about me. I'm a realist unlike you cadaan wannabe scum. Who probably doesn't benefit his community and all you do is engage is Fadi Ku dir in your local marfish, instead of improving yourself.

This is a mistranslation shoes back then were akin to leather socks, not the heavy set shoes we use today. Wahabis always tarnishing the name of Islam.

You must be free of nijaas and most modern cities dogs piss everywhere
Research it, it is a sunnah and no different today, ofcourse you're going to ensure there's no noticeable nijaas (dog piss and everything in between) but you don't need a UV lamp or Microscope also, then you can choose to pray with your shoes where you are able eg: Outside in a public space or in your home.

Also this absolving of responsibility is not the one. Fathers are responsible, and so are mothers. They need to raise their kids appropriately to the best of their ability (although there ARE barriers in the west, lets face it there are: Gaal country, terrible society/environment, sin everywhere, lack of deen/culture), its more complicated and multi-faceted than it being solely due to "absentee fathers" or other factors.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nothing BLM bootyclapping about me. I'm a realist unlike you cadaan wannabe scum. Who probably doesn't benefit his community and all you do is engage is Fadi Ku dir in your local marfish, instead of improving yourself.

like a bunch of excuses that won’t hold up during the Day of Judgement. They will be held to account for not raising their kids.
Thats between them and Allah, not my business.
Why dont you leave cadaan man land if you hate them so much?

Well, i avoid unnecessary diligent steps on 'stipulations' & go for the easy route of praying bare footed :)
So what if you’re in a space like these protesters, where you have to pray on a sidewalk or on a street? Would you take your shoes off? Islam made everything easy, no need to make things difficult.

Just because I don't agree with your nonsense doesn't mean i'll pray Janaza for a gaal.

That is islamically haraam.

Also, they aint even praying Janaza. That is not how you pray it.

Next......
Majority of the people on this forum do not understand the basics of Islam.

Research it, it is a sunnah and no different today, ofcourse you're going to ensure there's no noticeable nijaas (dog piss and everything in between) but you don't need a UV lamp or Microscope also, then you can choose to pray with your shoes where you are able eg: Outside in a public space or in your home.
Most people won’t pray with shoes on, say if you’re at a masjid. But in public? Yes. It’s a necessity as you need to pray. You can’t say, “I’m wearing shoes I can’t pray.” No need for excuses. Not sure how this became a topic even.