Naccas Farax Sh*t Talking About His Hoyo on Humans of New York

Damn, feel bad for the kid. Abuse from parents and Islamic teachers is real sbx. My grandpa told me that as a kid the teacher would make them drink the water from which they washed off chalk off the board on which they wrote Arabic on (Quran studies). They believed it would make them memorize the Quran better/faster. They'd get beaten if they didn't.

Yall should decide how to best bring up ur kids, wether through beatings or not, we're not all the same.

@Armadillo u need to get checked

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
He would have been known as the hoyo beater
She would win sympathy, even if it was caused by her!
Just show the scars, and the broken tooth. His sister, based on his story hates her. Could have used her as a testimonial. The hooyo would have said nothing, and everything would have been over.

As fkd up as it sounds, if your face got scarred by a metal wire. And you lost a tooth. From your own mother. She ain't your mother.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Damn, feel bad for the kid. Abuse from parents and Islamic teachers is real sbx. My grandpa told me that as a kid the teacher would make them drink the water from which they washed off chalk off the board on which they wrote Arabic on (Quran studies). They believed it would make them memorize the Quran better/faster. They'd get beaten if they didn't.

Yall should decide how to best bring up ur kids, wether through beatings or not, we're not all the same.

@Armadillo u need to get checked
Those are some retarded ass people.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Just show the scars, and the broken tooth. His sister, based on his story hates her. Could have used her as a testimonial. The hooyo would have said nothing, and everything would have been over.

As fkd up as it sounds, if your face got scarred by a metal wire. And you lost a tooth. From your own mother. She ain't your mother.
Somali Community = His fault, why did he misbehave
Also, his family would be broken, he would have an hoyo that spites him, brothers and sisters without an hoyo, she would most likely run back to Somalia to escape criminal charges
It would be a catastrophic scenes
Hate on all side and no one gets punished
Mothers are very powerful in our community

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Then fk the community. If he attacks her for fkin his face up, you think the community will be on his mind?

Based on his post, he probably doesn't give a fk about the community.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
:it0tdo8:
I never had a beating, I wasn't raised that way.
Most Normal Somali parents would not beat their kids
one or two slaps or whooping on the backside is normal
But all major incidents like that, comes from a fatherless, dysfunctional family

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Then fk the community. If he attacks her for fkin his face up, you think the community will be on his mind?

Based on his post, he probably doesn't give a fk about the community.
Also, his family would be broken, he would have an hoyo that spites him, brothers and sisters without an hoyo, she would most likely run back to Somalia to escape criminal charges
It would be a catastrophic scenes
Hate on all side and no one gets punished
Mothers are very powerful in our community

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Fam. You're not looking at it from the point of view of a guy who got his face scarred up and a missing tooth.

At that point, you're in survival mode. Your thoughts are all rage based. Family ties. The community. Siblings. That shit won't mean nothing.

In grade 9, some guy beat me up after gym class. The next day, I fought his ass back. Why did I do this? Cause if I snitched on him, he'd call his friends, and they'd fk me up after school. There's no true civility in that kind of environment. Just the illusion of civility.

You get messed up bad, and you expect more in the future, you do something about it, or you'll keep getting fkd up.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Fam. You're not looking at it from the point of view of a guy who got his face scarred up and a missing tooth.

At that point, you're in survival mode. Your thoughts are all rage based. Family ties. The community. Siblings. That shit won't mean nothing.

In grade 9, some guy beat me up after gym class. The next day, I fought his ass back. Why did I do this? Cause if I snitched on him, he'd call his friends, and they'd fk me up after school. There's no true civility in that kind of environment. Just the illusion of civility.

You get messed up bad, and you expect more in the future, you do something about it, or you'll keep getting fkd up.
I get the point, but once you leave survival mode, you would be in a state of anger and bitter of yourself. Spur of the moment actions could have lifetime implications for all party's involved

In the case of the guy that beat you up, if it was me, i would not wait till the next day, I would either assault him after an period or two, or keep it in me and complain to Allah SWT

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I get the point, but once you leave survival mode, you would be in a state of anger and bitter of yourself. Spur of the moment actions could have lifetime implications for all party's involved

In the case of the guy that beat you up, if it was me, i would not wait till the next day, I would either assault him after an period or two, or keep it in me and complain to Allah SWT
Well I didn't want to get suspended there and then. So I had to think over my options. But that's not the point.

I get what you're saying, you'd lose your family and shit. I get that. But what if, because of that level of abuse, you're better off without them? It's a real thought to consider. Why get messed up continuously, when you can just end it? It makes no sense to me.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Well I didn't want to get suspended there and then. So I had to think over my options. But that's not the point.

I get what you're saying, you'd lose your family and shit. I get that. But what if, because of that level of abuse, you're better off without them? It's a real thought to consider. Why get messed up continuously, when you can just end it? It makes no sense to me.
The Somali Community always looks at the one sided of the story, they care about the elders story

Lets say he break his ties with his mother, his father is either absent or dead AUN, since no father would let this type of beating. He has no one to rely on. The community shunned him and has no one to support him. He cannot marry, since he would need his parent, and who would marry into a dysfunctional family. He loses hope of life. His mother is somewhere in Somalia, evading charges. He can't see her to forgive her or to seek forgiveness. He becomes affiliated with gaalos or start hanging with wrong crowd. He has an label of coming from some bad family. Turns Gaal and dies as a gaal, and ends up in Hell. Or hangs with wrong crowd, and gets stabbed or shot. Or he develops mental health issue and ends up killing himself, also ending up in Hell
His Mother feels guilty, on his death, but cannot even attend his Janaza, maybe devlops some kind of illness/mental issues.
Life is Dammed on all sides
His Mother was the gateway to everywhere

Do you get the point?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
My last beating was at the age of 14. I'd trade it all to go back to those simple, joyful times

When was your last beating @Reiko @Armadillo @TheShinning
I would love to go back to those simple times as well, I have never physically got beaten tbh, I used to be that kid that cries when their parents tell them how disappointed they are, it’s pathetic I know lol I’m a big fuuley too so I followed the rules to a tee.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
The Somali Community always looks at the one sided of the story, they care about the elders story

Lets say he break his ties with his mother, his father is either absent or dead AUN, since no father would let this type of beating. He has no one to rely on. The community shunned him and has no one to support him. He cannot marry, since he would need his parent, and who would marry into a dysfunctional family. He loses hope of life. His mother is somewhere in Somalia, evading charges. He can't see her to forgive her or to seek forgiveness. He becomes affiliated with gaalos or start hanging with wrong crowd. He has an label of coming from some bad family. Turns Gaal and dies as a gaal, and ends up in Hell. Or hangs with wrong crowd, and gets stabbed or shot. Or he develops mental health issue and ends up killing himself, also ending up in Hell
His Mother feels guilty, on his death, but cannot even attend his Janaza, maybe devlops some kind of illness/mental issues.
Life is Dammed on all sides
His Mother was the gateway to everywhere

Do you get the point?
That's fkd up. Not gonna lie. I mean, I dunno if you know that I don't really believe. But all that other stuff, I agree with. Makes sense not gonna lie.

I hope he’s fine. My parents never aimed for the face whenever they whopped us (thankfully!). I can’t imagine looking everyday in the mirror seeing ghastly marks.

I would love to go back to those simple times as well, I have never physically got beaten tbh, I used to be that kid that cries when their parents tell them how disappointed they are, it’s pathetic I know lol I’m a big fuuley too so I followed the rules to a tee.

Same lol. My parents only had to glance at me and I would almost salute as if I were in the army.

giphy.gif

They never hit us.

VixR

Veritas
Sounds like a devil of a “mother”. It was to the point he questioned his relationship to her as a child.

He would’ve been better off with Child Services.

This is why im so thankful for having a gentle mother, @Armadillo I'm almost 100 percent positive youve never been beaten so bad that there are scars on your face especially by your own mother. Barbed wire?!! Was she trying to kill the kid??!! We are supposed to have sabr for our kids not beat and emotionally abuse them.

Trending

Latest posts