Naccas Farax Sh*t Talking About His Hoyo on Humans of New York

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
If she abused him to the point where she caused damage to his face that he can’t look at himself in the mirror, What kind of a mother was she? No loving mother would do that to her child. Just because she birthed him she doesn’t get a pass.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Arma

I have no problem him writing all this stuff. Let him let it out. He is speaking his truth. But he should be honest to himself why he is depressed. I know it, but won't get into it. But good for him.

PS did he ever get the DNA results?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
If she abused him to the point where she caused damage to his face that can’t look at himself in the mirror, What kind of a mother was she? No loving mother would do that to her child. Just because she birthed him she doesn’t get a pass.

No, waa dayuus. I bet he's a battyboy. Why would she only target him, and not either one of his other siblings? It doesn't add up.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No, waa dayuus. I bet he's a battyboy. Why would she only target him, and not either one of his other siblings? It doesn't add up.

now wait a minute arma! Why do u assume he is gay? this is anti social. I mean, anti Lgtbdcse

I had to google battyboy

The term derives from the Jamaican slang word batty, which refers to buttocks or anus. ... song "Chi Chi Man" ask to kill gay men and set them on fire; it was the Jamaican Labour Party's 2001 theme song. Post-World War II Jamaican immigrants brought the term 'batty boy' to the United Kingdom.

Arma

VIP
now wait a minute arma! Why do u assume he is gay? this is anti social. I mean, anti Lgtbdcse

Waa emotional. Crying to strangers, the world over about the karbaash he would get. No straight Farah is ever emotional.....unless hes a fairy.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I don’t see where it says he’s gay, you can’t assume that.. there are bad mothers out there don’t be naive. Anyways the kid needs therapy he’s obviously very troubled by his childhood.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Waa emotional. Crying to strangers, the world over about the karbaash he would get. No straight Farah is ever emotional.....unless hes a fairy.

Well good point there. I guess u went into it without my help BUT i still insist it is his right to write all this stuff out!

giphy.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don’t see where it says he’s gay, you can’t assume that.. there are bad mothers out there don’t be naive. Anyways the kid needs therapy he’s obviously very troubled by his childhood.

I agree. Here! Here!

PS You need therapy yourself.

Here! Here!

Arma

VIP
Well good point there. I guess u went into it without my help BUT i still insist it is his right to write all this stuff out!

giphy.gif

Thats right. Believe me, I used to get brutal karbaashing when I was growing up, by both parents, and you know what? It didn't traumatise me, and turn me into a little pussy, that would go into a famous, wellbeing/goodness website, and spill all and paint them in a bad light.

Trending

Latest posts