Naago come in

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
You better tone down that attitude

You talkin to a real nigga :mjdontkno:
all bark and still barking

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Neither. I always told nyself that I'd rather be happily single then unhappily married.

giphy.gif
But you'll be happy. The ugly fella goin take care of you. I mean afterall he loves you, it's just gonna take some time getting used to

Hes ugly :faysalwtf: :faysalwtf:

The man is shocked that your even in love with him, the dude is contemplating reality as we speak. He doesnt understand how he managed to bag you. So hes worried about the competition out there and you somehow ghosting him for another guy. Men like that take a while to fall in love and that's because they're evenious and insecure about their relationships.

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
He dheh, where’s your three shordies?

I didnt know yall wanted weekly updates lol

Its going great and fortunately because of the pandemic I dont have to see them as often. I only stop by when I have to. It's a lot of stress tbh, its already difficult having to deal with one woman now imagine three. The headaches are there. But I'm about ready to quit all of it. I dont see myself pursuing a long term relationship with any of them.

Matter a fact, I think it's about over with Sulekha. This was our last conversation.
We haven't spoken for a week. I just reacted to her last message, I didnt reply, I had absolutely nothing else to say to her. I dont know what imma do with the remaining two, but its probably not gonna end well too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Its going great and fortunately because of the pandemic I dont have to see them as often. I only stop by when I have to. It's a lot of stress tbh, its already difficult having to deal with one woman now imagine three. The headaches are there. But I'm about ready to quit all of it. I dont see myself pursuing a long term relationship of any of them.

Matter a fact, I think it's about over with Sulekha. This was our last conversation.
We haven't spoken for a week. I just reacted to her last message, I didnt reply, I had absolutely nothing else to say to her. I dont know what imma do with the remaining two, but its probably not gonna end well too.

She's explaining way too much. I would've blocked and deleted.

You're entertaining all these women because you haven't found the right one. But, that isn't an excuse to lead them along.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
She's explaining way too much. I would've blocked and deleted.

You're entertaining all these women because you haven't found the right one. But, that isn't an excuse to lead them along.

I don't necessarily like to lead them on. But things are just unpredictable with me and my relationships. I've been with girls that I have told straight up I dont want nothing serious, and they were ready to head out. But for some reason after the sex, they stuck around, caught feelings, and were in too deep before they could bounce back out.

But you'll be happy. The ugly fella goin take care of you. I mean afterall he loves you, it's just gonna take some time getting used to

Hes ugly :faysalwtf: :faysalwtf:

The man is shocked that your even in love with him, the dude is contemplating reality as we speak. He doesnt understand how he managed to bag you. So hes worried about the competition out there and you somehow ghosting him for another guy. Men like that take a while to fall in love and that's because they're evenious and insecure about their relationships.

But hes not fit. :umwhat: We wouldn't have good sexual chemistry leading to a terrible sex life. Love doesn't conquer of all huuno.

Its going great and fortunately because of the pandemic I dont have to see them as often. I only stop by when I have to. It's a lot of stress tbh, its already difficult having to deal with one woman now imagine three. The headaches are there. But I'm about ready to quit all of it. I dont see myself pursuing a long term relationship with any of them.

Which one is Sulekha again?

Trending