Karma hits me hard

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
So I met a new girl at my job, shes the receptionist. I always see her when I'm validating my tickets to get out of parking.

Shes been validating my parking tickets for the past month now. I've always kept it professional with her because we have a strict policy on sexual harassment and I like my job so I never risk anything if I know it ain't worth it. Long story short, shes been giving me hints, and even asked me what I was doing for lunch.

I took her number and we begin texting back and forth. We linked up and I rented us a boat. We drove around on the lake and got high.
Nothing sexual happened that day between us

But as the weeks went on. We got more sexual, we had sex ,I ate the cat. But as of today, shes not responding to my messages. And only hits me up when shit is only convenient for her. I've never had this issue with a Somali girl. And yes, 90% of the girls i date have all been Somali. I ain't catch no feelings before yall start calling me a simp lol, but I've never thought I'd become an actual bootycall for some girl. Last night she texted me at midnight talking about, "wya-" I left her on read, but only because I had to wake up early for work. Didnt feel like driving over to her place. I ain't that thirsty Alhamduliah

Anyways, this question is for the fellas

Have you ever just been another bootycall?
And if yes, does it make you feel proud? I mean it certainly makes me feel more of a man knowing that I'm physically able to satisfy a woman. Even tho, I didnt go, I slept good knowing there was a cat somewhere purrring to have me in her presence.

And if yes, does it make you feel proud? I mean it certainly makes me feel more of a man knowing that I'm physically able to satisfy a woman. Even tho, I didnt go, I slept good knowing there was a cat somewhere purrring to have me in her presence.

It's a great confidence and mood booster, you also don't have to do much texting to maintain the relationship. As long a dude has other girls and doesn't catch feelings, sh*ts sweet. If it reaches the 3 month expect the girl to confront you with her true feelings...that's the time to cut bait unless you want to commit.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
So I met a new girl at my job, shes the receptionist. I always see her when I'm validating my tickets to get out of parking.

Shes been validating my parking tickets for the past month now. I've always kept it professional with her because we have a strict policy on sexual harassment and I like my job so I never risk anything if I know it ain't worth it. Long story short, shes been giving me hints, and even asked me what I was doing for lunch.

I took her number and we begin texting back and forth. We linked up and I rented us a boat. We drove around on the lake and got high.

But as the weeks went on. We got more sexual, we had sex ,I ate the cat. But as of today, shes not responding to my messages. And only hits me up when shit is only convenient for her. I've never had this issue with a Somali girl. And yes, 90% of the girls i date have all been Somali. I ain't catch no feelings before yall start calling me a simp lol, but I've never thought I'd become an actual bootycall for some girl. Last night she texted me at midnight talking about, "wya-" I left her on read, but only because I had to wake up early for work. Didnt feel like driving over to her place. I ain't that thirsty Alhamduliah

A true pimp :salute:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
It's a great confidence and mood booster, you also don't have to do much texting to maintain the relationship. As long a dude has other girls and doesn't catch feelings, sh*ts sweet. If it reaches the 3 month expect the girl to confront you with her true feelings...that's the time to cut bait unless you want to commit.

Agreed
But its crazy, cause I still gotta see her at work tomorrow smh. I might need to validate my tickets elsewhere lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Does your mama know u iz a lesbian? Think of your poor father

1601314038689.png

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Are you not the same one posting which girl you wanted to wife between 3 and now you got another h*e

I'm in a relationship with those three girls.
(That's a whole different topic)

This right here tho ain't no relationship, it's more of a hookup. Come on dawg, I'm dating three girls at once. Why would you think there would be any loyalty with anyone I date. I'm living life sxb, i dont catch emotions.

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
@Basra

I'm no rocket scientist but I'm very good at reading people. Even through them comments on my phone. Something tells me you're hitting close to 30 (Which is perfectly fine btw)

You're a single mother, and you're craving something. But unfortunately for you I'm well stacked up. I cannot cater to your needs.

@Basra

I'm not rocket scientist but I'm very good at reading people. Even through them comments on my phone. Something tells me you're hitting close to 30 (Which is perfectly fine btw)

You're a single mother, and you're craving something. But unfortunately for you I'm well stacked up. I cannot cater to your needs.
Read me next

Trending