Naago come in

I see you've had a long think to yourself before answering. Which is always a good thing. The ugly dude treats you like his number one, hes loyal to you. Which means if advancements were made on him by any other woman he'd never betray you.
The key word here is...he LOVES you, but not in love with you. Which can only mean, with time and patience, he'll eventually get there.

Some of the girls here read the words ugly and not in love and kept it pushing without decoding my little hidden stunt. I dont blame them, it was a trick question afterall.

If a guy loves you, treats you well, and will never betray you. trust me when I say this ladies, it wont be long before he is knee deep in his emotions and loving on you.
I'm talking about the whole Bollywood experience.

It's that simple.
This sounds like a lot of sacrificing. Why can’t men accept that some women want a man that is attractive (albeit, to them)? All of this mental gymnastics for what? Women are visual too, forever is a long time and if I want some eye candy go get me through life, than so be it. I’m not apologizing for that.

I see you've had a long think to yourself before answering. Which is always a good thing. The ugly dude treats you like his number one, hes loyal to you. Which means if advancements were made on him by any other woman he'd never betray you.
The key word here is...he LOVES you, but not in love with you. Which can only mean, with time and patience, he'll eventually get there.

Some of the girls here read the words ugly and not in love and kept it pushing without decoding my little hidden stunt. I dont blame them, it was a trick question afterall.

If a guy loves you, treats you well, and will never betrays you. trust me when I say this ladies, it wont be long before he is knee deep in his emotions and loving on you.
I'm talking about the whole Bollywood experience.

It's that simple.
77879568-73D6-441D-B829-8C03BDCBD62A.gif

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
This sounds like a lot of sacrificing. Why can’t men accept that some women want a man that is attractive (albeit, to them)? All of this mental gymnastics for what? Women are visual too, forever is a long time and if I want some eye candy go get me through life, than so be it. I’m not apologizing for that.
Hey you can want whatchu want, no worries.
But lets keep that same energy

Cause when men be out here pick and choosing

Now all of a sudden we body shaming :westbrookwtf:

Hey you can want whatchu want, no worries.
But lets keep that same energy

Cause when men be out here pick and choosing

Now all of a sudden we body shaming :westbrookwtf:
Hook, line and sinker. As per usual, you made the point of saying that I must keep the same energy (ie I must also be attractive) in order to ask for such a man. Don’t you see how hypocritical that is? Meanwhile every nacas with calool iyo bidar demands a beautiful woman, no questions asked.

Hook, line and sinker. As per usual, you made the point of saying that I must keep the same energy (ie I must also be attractive) in order to ask for such a man. Don’t you see how hypocritical that is? Meanwhile every nacas with calool iyo bidar demands a beautiful woman, no questions asked.
You know the funny thing is girls will say all of that and still catch feelings for some hobo
Everything is out of the window
He’ll even have half his face burnt
She’ll be like I’ll forever keep you my baby

You know the funny thing is girls will say all of that and still catch feelings for some hobo
Everything is out of the window
He’ll even have half his face burnt
She’ll be like I’ll forever keep you my baby
Did that happen to you? Because not to me. I need a fine Abdi oo quruux badan.:fittytousand:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴

Nah there were no ie involvements in that statement lol, I wasnt talking about matching the appearance or how attractive a woman is. Some females get buthurt when certain dudes describe what kind of woman they'd like to date. If I were to say I like lighskins, darkskin twitter will be all up on my ass, if were to say thick girls are ugly, well then we'll be body shaming and the energy levels have dropped.

You can have a preference, theres nothing wrong with that.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm not tryna sound politically correct on a forum. So I'm gonna stick with ugly people do exist . :mjdontkno:

You're a semi-Fob. So I'm not surprised by your candor.
:sass2: What I would like to know is what you folks would do if your future kids end up being outliers? And not in the way you would prefer. Would you subconsciously treat them unkindly for not looking like their parents? You never know what tests IIahi has waiting for you. I know on SSpot I come off as a little vain but in the real world I'd be damned if I called someone ugly. Or poked fun at their insecurities. That's what you call human decency.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
:sass2: What I would like to know is what you folks would do if your future kids end up being outliers? And not in the way you would prefer. Would you subconsciously treat them unkindly for not looking like their parents? You never know what tests IIahi has waiting for you. I know on SSpot I come off as a little vain but in the real world I'd be damned if I called someone ugly. Or poked fun at their insecurities. That's what you call human decency.
Hey teach. How’s life doing

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
In the real world, I dont call people ugly either.
That's just harsh lol . And talking about children, it's up to me to choose an average decent looking woman who'll then transfer those genetics over to my kids.
Anigu dhankeygu alxamduliah, alle wuu idhameystiray, no problems here. But now it's my job to find them hooyo qurxoon :dead:

Trending