Naago come in

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Everything isn’t black and white. And every woman is different. But I hate the idea that a ugly guy will treat you better. If anything, he’ll treat you worse because he thinks now he can do better since he got a beautiful woman, and he knows deep down that he isn’t attractive.

The best guy imo is the one that was always handsome. Not a pretty boy so to speak, but your run of the mill, above average guy.

Pretty boys and men who’ve recently glowed* up and are not used to women’s attention are the worst! Stay away.

You've been in the dating game for a long time uh:drakekidding:

First fiancé - short broke not ugly but definitely not a looker
Second - Tall good looking great income
Both trash
We need a man with a sense of humour

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
What makes you say that?

I'm stupid, sometimes I say stupid things.
FB_IMG_1604705439323.jpg

Everything isn’t black and white. And every woman is different. But I hate the idea that a ugly guy will treat you better. If anything, he’ll treat you worse because he thinks now he can do better since he got a beautiful woman, and he knows deep down that he isn’t attractive.

The best guy imo is the one that was always handsome. Not a pretty boy so to speak, but your run of the mill, above average guy.

Pretty boys and men who’ve recently glowed* up and are not used to women’s attention are the worst! Stay away.

I agree they tend to be paranoid about being with a much more attractive women and can be very controlling. I can't stand ex-fatties turned gymrats. Their new found appearance sends their egos through the roof.

A safe middle is a confident good looking guy thats always consistently had the same appearance.

I agree they tend to be paranoid about being with a much more attractive women and can be very controlling. I can't stand ex-fatties turned gymrats. Their new found appearance sends their egos through the roof.

A safe middle is a confident good looking guy thats always consistently had the same appearance.
:rejoice:
Exactly sis! A consistent brother is all we’re asking for, among other things. And ditto to the now gym-buff. He doesn’t know how to act. The worst! They also have the worst personalities too. Beware!