Naag Nool gets abused by her ajanbi Madow husband

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lool. I'm not condoning women abusement.. But some women would even run a way from family to be with an abusive man.. Why can't they take responsibility for their own well-being? :farmajoyaab:
The somali woman is clearly being racist towards the west African guy, we should condemn racism in all its forms

The somali woman is clearly being racist towards the west African guy, we should condemn racism in all its forms
Warya sxb..
We can't even see the person's face.. How do you know she has been racist towards him? Did you notice the hitting sound and the actual slaps on the women doesn't match?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Warya sxb..
We can't even see the person's face.. How do you know she has been racist towards him? Did you notice the hitting sound and the actual slaps on the women doesn't match?
The poor west African guy he probably came home from a 14 hour security shift and she is disrespecting him like that nacaala she’s guilty of racism

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She should obey her husband Nacala iyo Waxa tahay ba waas he pays for her food and her shelter and he works hard to support her and she is disrespecting him like that probably due to racism cause he is from west Africa she thinks she can treat him like crap it’s unacceptable
When will you change your ways Ina-adeer

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
When will you change your ways Ina-adeer
I will never change my ways for a woman, i was once hit by a jealous qumayo and I sat down regained my composure and called the police on her and asked them to remove her from the premises, I will use the system against them.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I will never change my ways for a woman, i was once hit by a jealous qumayo and I sat down regained my composure and called the police on her and asked them to remove her from the premises, I will use the system against them.
Mac Sonkor.

She should have hit harder,

I mean I hope you're okay.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Mac Sonkor.

She should have hit harder,

I mean I hope you're okay.
Ajnabi chick that was jealous of a few xalimos I was hanging with kulaha why didn’t you stay in the room with me when I had guests round a few faraxs and a few xalimos the audacity, next day she slapped me and I called 999 wallahi I felt emancipated good riddance if i hit her back I would probably go to prison

females are loyal to other females laakinse men like me are only loyal to myself ku dhuufo ka dhaqaaq in and out just like a robbery

She's not even Somali.
I think the women in the video is west african.. But thats beside the point.. Why do some women choose to be with an abusive man.. Me and my friends once came by an Asian man beating his girlfriend/wife on the side walk.. She was on the ground and he was bent over her and beating her really hard.. We rushed over and threatened to whoop his ass if he didn't leave her alone.. Guess what five minutes later she got into his car and they drove a way :bell::faysalwtf:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is 2020, you can marry whoever you want, at the end of the day. I know that I wouldn’t mind marrying a farax or ajanabi but we also need to have a conversation about the type ajanabi’s some Somali girls go for. Some of these men are deadbeat low lives who found their way to Islam. Why don’t you marry a decent ajanabi?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Men who hit women are cowards, I am a peaceful man but even I am tempted when I come across videos like that. Please sisters, know that no man who hits u loves u and no man who loves u would hit u. Leave a person like that because u deserve better :)

This is the outcome of a failed state and deadbeat fathers. Somali men have destroyed their country and caused a civil war that completely ravaged our country into a dumpster. Somali men also failed as father figures with many of them going after khat and preying on poor xalimos back home.
View attachment 87665
View attachment 87666

upload_2020-1-8_9-37-7.jpeg

VixR

Veritas
I doubt she’s Somali. Regardless, someone like her will take abuse until she snaps out of it and saves herself, or it kills her.

That guy does not look like a “gangster”. They look like a regular African couple. Nothing at all to indicate he’s a street guy. He’s beating her with a whole belt, like Africans do with their kids and wives.

Trending