Naag Nool gets abused by her ajanbi Madow husband

somali men can be abusive too. if her husband was somali and abusive would you blame her too?

instead of saying ajnabiga iska ilali he should say dont marry deadbeats and losers because they never change

We have incoming news, naag nools everywhere blame somali men for this incident

let me try to see if I can portray the feminist line:

"Well it wouldn't be an issue if Somali men were real men! If they were real men and weren't insecure they'd be cool with not oppressing their wives and expecting them to not have sex with other random men since monogamy is outdated..... so you see, eternal war against Somali men must be waged until Somali men are cucked to the maximum possible degree and no Somali child ever knows what it's like to grow up with both parents since the traditional family is outdated and patriarchal"

Muji

VIP

"Well it wouldn't be an issue if Somali men were real men! If they were real men and weren't insecure they'd be cool with not oppressing their wives and expecting them to not have sex with other random men since monogamy is outdated..... so you see, eternal war against Somali men must be waged until Somali men are cucked to the maximum possible degree and no Somali child ever knows what it's like to grow up with both parents since the traditional family is outdated and patriarchal"

A7CBA25F-D9B8-4619-B0DF-A7E10F961307.gif

How are you trying to police Somali women against ajanabis when you’re a Mexican lol

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Ajnabi or not, if this was done to any of my womanfolk wallahi billahi I'm committing 1st degree murder.

How can you fucking treat woman like that? Fucking coward.

How are you trying to police Somali women against ajanabis when you’re a Mexican lol

Not really trying to police Somali women specifically. Not trying to police anyone in fact. I was simply describing feminism in general.

Feminism basically follows the same formula.

now you basically alter the wording a little differently....

but the bottom line is..... Chinese men...... Indian men.... Pakistani men.... Peruvian men..... whatever group of men.....

they are awful patriarchal oppressors.......

monogamy is outdated.... they need to accept weird, insane demands such as accepting monogamy is outdated..... and basically the entire family structure of their race must be destroyed

I'm not trying to police anyone.... I'm simply describing feminism

140937043.jpg

the rhetoric from the feminists I see here.... it can be traced back to the same sort of rhetoric that is in this book.... I actually just received a copy of this book, I've been reading it and it's astonishing how similar its rhetoric is to the same feminist rhetoric here

it's not really something Somali-specific.... I mean if you're promoting Chinese feminism or Swedish feminism or whatever.... you might do a few things to give a local twist but it's the same basic formula

honestly it isn't authentically Somali or Chinese or whatever.... it's Jewish... the lady who wrote that book- her real name was Bettye Naomi Goldstein... she was a Jewish Communist.... the real roots are with a Communist Jewish lady

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Not really trying to police Somali women specifically. I was more describing feminism in general.

Feminism basically follow follows the same formula.

nobody cares what you think go and police your Mexican women. We already have to deal with the Somali incels we don’t need you coming over from Mexico. @Gibiin-Udug i thought you were building a wall...

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
nobody cares what you think go and police your Mexican women. We already have to deal with the Somali incels we don’t need you coming over from Mexico. @Gibiin-Udug i thought you were building a wall...
We were but Iran has distracted us, hopefully President Trump is laying the bricks for the wall.

Build the wall
Build the wall
Build the wall

P.s

Why is he on sspot? Is he looking for someone to sponsor him?

Muji

VIP
We were but Iran has distracted us, hopefully President Trump is laying the bricks for the wall.

Build the wall
Build the wall
Build the wall

P.s

Why is he on sspot? Is he looking for someone to sponsor him?

I have no idea probably trying to find some desperate xalimo to cling onto. He is an extremist incel who doesn’t believe marital rape exists, Mexico are not sending their best.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
IF a man ever beat me like that, u best believe i will say am sorry, u r the man, everything he wants to hear. Then when he sleeps, u best believe it, i cut his neck and walk to the streets with his head dangling. I will use insanity defense. I will say, i was inspired by King Henry the 8th, he cut off 3 of his wives head.

or i'll just laugh & say guilty, it felt good to cut it off

To be honest, should this really concern us in anyway? Abuse should be condemned generally speaking. But who cares if she is Somali or any other nationality. We shouldn't condemn it because she is Somali, we should condemn it for being abuse.

Any woman who chooses to remain in an abusive relationship is responsible for herself. They are adults. They are accountable for themselves.

Trending