Naag Nool gets abused by her ajanbi Madow husband

The woman doesn't seem to act like a typical Somali women. I wouldn't be taking those blows lightly.
I would hammering him with nails and boiling hot water. And dumping his corpse in the wood so that the wolves shred go to bits.

Men who hit women are cowards, I am a peaceful man but even I am tempted when I come across videos like that. Please sisters, know that no man who hits u loves u and no man who loves u would hit u. Leave a person like that because u deserve better :)

Didn't watch. Stuff like this always makes my blood boil, but mashallah @Jiron well said brother.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Explain to me why they are all "REVERTS". SXB. I bet they still got foreskin.

So all ajnaabis Muslims are reverts? What about born Muslims from MENA, Asia, Europe etc why choose a confused revert when there’s so many born strong Muslims from good linage around the world loool

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Hate Somalis like u. Go to Arabia and f off,. Don't claim my people trash.
:gunsmiley:
Hahahhahahaha imagine being upset by someone’s comment on online you don’t even know brother nolol samayeso don’t worry about me and my love life it’s not going to affect you at all so don’t get angry caadi iska dhig lol

People im here justifying this abuse?

:mahubowtf:

These kinds of women don't listen, I am sure her family and friends warned her about this guy but she didn't listen. She was probably rebellious and wanted to rebel against her ''fathers wishes'' , you can even see women in the first few pages of this thread blaming Somali men for her own choices.

I see this kind of trend happening across races and ethnicities all of the time, second generation ethnic women in the west trashing their own men on social media for exhibiting such and such behaviours yet they don't mind opening up their legs/dating/marrying these same kinds of men who exhibit these behavioural traits that they ''supposedly hate'' only because their foreign.

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Odd how those demented Twitter Xalimos, are strangely quiet. Not a single tweet of outrage from any of them. Compare this, to how they reacted to that Farax, who was slapping about his passed out cadaan girl.

Even on this thread, Xalimos are quick to bring in Somali men, whilst not uttering a word on the specific race/nationality of this wife beater.

Honestly, Western Xalimos take the proverbial biscuit.

Last edited: