My Xalimo crisis boot camp

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
"If it's not about me" You said Somali women which I am.
I always comment about women who act the same as you. Always. Like I said what random people do on the internet doesn't shape my opinion on somali men.
It was about femcel somali women... and guess what?

They're also Somali women.
:childplease:

It was about femcel somali women... and guess what?

They're also Somali women.
:childplease:
It's only about femcels but you're using words like usually, most of you, there are known rumors, the whole world thinks you are... ok. :gaasdrink:

"Somali women usually stink with their stained skirts and baati, uff. Invest in perfumes, please."

"Stop thinking you're desired and winning when you can only bag an ex-con revert. Deluded girls, smh."

"The whole world thinks you're insecure and deluded."

"Wallahi, Somali women are the biggest begs and it's so embarrassing."

"most of you Somali women are obese."

"There are known rumours Somali women downstairs stink so please clean it and sort out the smell and please, change and wash your underwears."

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Nobody cares.
Cared enough to...... I'll let you finish that

Suddenly you don't care after all you wrote smh
My main concern isn't ajnabis judging me lol
Yeah very funny :fantasia2:
If you hate Somali women so much and vice versa just go with whatever woman/man you find and stop talking about it. Nobody cares
First of all, hate is a strong word and who said I hated somali women. Didn't know giving advice was considered hatred:hmm:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
It's only about femcels but you're using words like usually, most of you, there are known rumors, the whole world thinks you are... ok. :gaasdrink:

"Somali women usually stink with their stained skirts and baati, uff. Invest in perfumes, please."

"Stop thinking you're desired and winning when you can only bag an ex-con revert. Deluded girls, smh."

"There are known rumours Somali women downstairs stink so please clean it and sort out the smell and please, change and wash your underwears."
Quoting what I posted doesn't prove a damn thing.

That's what femcels write when talking about certain faaraxs. They don't just say bum faaraxs are.....
Instead somali men are.....

why am I even explaining myself when you're new to the game.:kanyehmm:

Cared enough to...... I'll let you finish that

Suddenly you don't care after all you wrote smh

Yeah very funny :fantasia2:

First of all, hate is a strong word and who said I hated somali women. Didn't know giving advice was considered hatred:hmm:
This is advice? lol adiga isla saxsan. Walaal continue with the great advice.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Right now the Somali community has a plethora of unmarried Xalimos, druggie Faraxs and single moms. I predict in the next 10yrs that it'll only get much worse!

Get your shit together and get out of Babylon while you still have a chance.

Dr.L

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!

Atleast @Muji thread was good and beneficial advice this is just disgusting. I don't know where he heard about us stinking down there never met a Somali lady that wasn't hygienic smelling like uunsi tbh.

@Dalmoor
You failed.
:mahubowtf:

I am the main priority in my life and my child. Having a men is just an option in life deal with it. Yall are mad cus women arent worshipping you anymore. Thank God. We actually have a life other than men. About time.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Atleast @Muji thread was good and beneficial advice this is just disgusting. I don't know where he heard about us stinking down there never met a Somali lady that wasn't hygienic smelling like uunsi tbh.

@Dalmoor
You failed.
:mahubowtf:
Muji did not give out any good advice. All she did was slander Somali men and said we stink and need to brush our teeth. What world does she live in? Somali men don't have body odor and are known to use cadar. I've never once in my lifetime heard Somali men don't brush their teeth.
:what:

Mine were good advices for Somali femcels aside from the stinky downstairs rumor. That was to trigger certain femcels. I did not lie about the others and some Xalimos even agreed with my statement that some Somali women have many rooms to improve on. You guys are just hurt by the truth. You tryna act like you haven't seen her thread?
:umwhat:

Trending

Latest posts