My Xalimo crisis boot camp

Muji

VIP
Muji did not give out any good advice. All she did was slander Somali men and said we stink and need to brush our teeth. What world does she live in? Somali men don't have body odor and are known to use cadar. I've never once in my lifetime heard Somali men don't brush their teeth.
:what:

Mine were good advices for Somali femcels aside from the stinky downstairs rumor. That was to trigger certain femcels. I did not lie about the others and some Xalimos even agreed with my statement that some Somali women have many rooms to improve on. You guys are just hurt by the truth. You tryna act like you haven't seen her thread?
:umwhat:

my post was actually made in consultation with a successful farax. Yours is just an attack

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
No single faarax qashined muji's thread. That means it doesn't apply to them and are entertained instead and know those are hoaxes:mjlaugh:. However, all the qashins from this thread are from xaliimos. Haven't seen these much triggered xaliimos since Idris & Sabrina's marriage :tacky:

No single faarax qashined muji's thread. That means it doesn't apply to them and are entertained instead and know those are hoaxes:mjlaugh:. However, all the qashins from this thread are from xaliimos. Haven't seen these much triggered xaliimos since Idris & Sabrina's marriage :tacky:
Xalimos are emotional.. All females are emotional.. Take it easy on them sxb.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Good. Tell me how that works for you
I am the main priority in my life and my child. Having a men is just an option in life deal with it. Yall are mad cus women arent worshipping you anymore. Thank God. We actually have a life other than men. About time.

Absolutely scary how he thinks.
Almost as scary as you guys changing what I was talking about. How in the world was this about worshipping men? :faysalwtf:
Having a man is just an option in life deal with it.
:ummhmm:

Trending