My Xalimo crisis boot camp

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
(people are laughing at you not with you
Did I ask that though?
WillingDimKillerwhale-size_restricted.gif

How was it weird if I may ask? Yeah these list doesn't apply to all xaliimos. :hmm:

"Somali women usually stink with their stained skirts and baati, uff. Invest in perfumes, please."

"Stop thinking you're desired and winning when you can only bag an ex-con revert. Deluded girls, smh."

"The whole world thinks you're insecure and deluded."

"Wallahi, Somali women are the biggest begs and it's so embarrassing."

"most of you Somali women are obese."

AND I KNOW YOU DIDN'T JUST SAY THIS

"There are known rumours Somali women downstairs stink so please clean it and sort out the smell and please, change and wash your underwears.

While you're calling people femcels you sound like the biggest incel sxb. Stop worrying about what random women do with their lives. Are you going to marry any of these women you speak of? No right? You will most likely seek out a good woman who shares the same values as you. So why are you letting random girls on the internet shape your whole perspective on Somali women? Also I HAVE NEVER heard Somali women stink downstairs what's wrong with you to speak on women like that? You're the exact same as them. You are no different.

Lmao
"Somali women usually stink with their stained skirts and baati, uff. Invest in perfumes, please."

"Stop thinking you're desired and winning when you can only bag an ex-con revert. Deluded girls, smh."

"There are known rumours Somali women downstairs stink so please clean it and sort out the smell and please, change and wash your underwears.

While you're calling people femcels you sound like the biggest incel sxb. Stop worrying about what random women do with their lives. Are you going to marry any of these women you speak of? No right? You will most likely seek out a good woman who shares the same values as you. So why are you letting random girls on the internet shape your whole perspective on Somali women? Also I HAVE NEVER heard Somali women stink downstairs what's wrong with you to speak on women like that? You're the exact same as them. You are no different.
This was a parody to @Muji thread. Is qabooji abaayo :gucciwhat:

it's like
We've become the new madow... This culture of gender bashing used to be a madow thing. Which is a sign of a disfunctional society with zero to non existing family structure.. Is this where we are hiding to? We lost our country became refugees, lost our language and culture and now we are having a complete meltdown :mjkkk:

I think I'll claim Ethiopian or Kenyan from now on.. I can't be associated with this shit anymore :wow:
Wll I know real Somali women and men in real life and nobody acts like that. All the ciyaalsuuq come together online. Next time look at the type of women who disrespect Somali men online and look at the type of men who disrespect Somali women online. They are most def not the majority.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

Wow...you must not know what parody is... or new to how sspot works:pachah1:
This was a parody to @Muji thread. Is qabooji abaayo :gucciwhat:
:russ::russ:

Wow...you must not know what parody is... or new to how sspot works:pachah1:

:russ::russ:
No I don't and I never want to. So you guys just make fun of each other on the internet all day? Saying Somali women private area stinks? Is that what it is? When you know non-somalis go on this site too? Shaqo raadso.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
No I don't and I never want to. So you guys just make fun of each other on the internet all day? Saying Somali women private area stinks? Is that what it is? When you know non-somalis go on this site too? Shaqo raadso.
If it ain't about you, idk why it offends you besides if you really cared...you shoulda said that when femcels make fun of all somali men and yeah that includes somali fathers which I assume you got one unless you're an ajnabi. But I guess you know how to ignore when it ain't about xaliimos. Very hypocritical of you and no it's too late for you to say "both genders are worse bla bla bla" when you ain't doing it in the first

Shaqo raadso
I have one. Thanks for your concern

If it ain't about you, idk why it offends you besides if you really cared...you shoulda said that when femcels make fun of all somali men and yeah that includes somali fathers which I assume you got one unless you're an ajnabi. But I guess you know how to ignore when it ain't about xaliimos. Very hypocritical of you and no it's too late for you to say "both genders are worse bla bla bla" when you ain't doing it in the first

I have one. Thanks for your concern
"If it's not about me" You said Somali women which I am.
I always comment about women who act the same as you. Always. Like I said what random people do on the internet doesn't shape my opinion on somali men.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@tima so your main concern is ajnabi judging you? :kodaksmiley:forgot about all those fake stereotypes about somali men? Or ajnabis thinking malis are skinny, malnourished, pirates...thanks to Captain phillips. I don't see xaliimos having it that bad but I still am not that offended as you're. I wonder what the problem is:manny:

@tima so your main concern is ajnabi judging you? :kodaksmiley:forgot about all those fake stereotypes about somali men? Or ajnabis thinking malis are skinny, malnourished, pirates...thanks to Captain phillips. I don't see xaliimos having it that bad but I still am not that offended as you're. I wonder what the problem is:manny:
I know they’re baastariin beg girls. So I usually support but this one seems a bit too serious.
I said that today you don't know me. You can scroll up and see what I have said about Somali women who make fun of Somali men.

My main concern isn't ajnabis judging me lol. It's just getting annoying now. The things you said were out of line and if a Somali woman was talking about the genitals of Somali men I would have reacted the same way. It's very repetitive now and the men and women who act like this are just embarrassing. If you hate Somali women so much and vice versa just go with whatever woman/man you find and stop talking about it. Nobody cares.

Trending