My Thoughts On Interracial Relationships and 'Supposed' Male Hypocrisy

I have a better idea, mind your own fucking business you bald rat.

If you actually get angry over random Somalis marrying non-Somalis you're pathetic as f*ck and most likely an incel. Nobody gives a f*ck about your qabil, if you marry a non-Somali your child is half-Somali regardless of which gender the Somali is. Trying to erase a child's other half because they have your ancient tribe name is ridiculous.

I highly DOUBT you have a wife, or girlfriend at all. Why would someone in a relationship care who random Somalis are marrying? The farthest you've gone with a woman is a side hug, and it was your mother.

Last edited:

Ugaaso

Deni
Well this is a discussion for another thread. Let me answer this way. One can only demand as much as he can offer. In other words, if a woman is very pretty, religious, has never been with another man before and is willing to be a obidient, loving and supporting wife to me, i'd say forget about 10 k she can demand whatever she want.

But if a xaliimo had for examples other men before me, well why should i pay even 1 k for what, other men had for free ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same rules and standards apply to you too, darling :icon rolleyes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wallahi a text full of wisdom. Allah said clearly in the Quran lineage is through the father. If a woman marries out, her children are NOT Somali anymore. Let them marry out, but they shouldn't claim us.

But this xaliimos are so funny and delisional. One day they are feminist who want the same rights and treatment when it suits them, and another day they want tradional treatment and demand 10 k meher or you working for (feeding) them.

May Allah bless you and your wife that you have taken to OUR Land and culture, to increase OUR population.
Women are like kids and need guidance

I have a better idea, mind your own fucking business you bald rat.

If you actually get angry over random Somalis marrying non-Somalis you're pathetic as f*ck and most likely an incel. Nobody gives a f*ck about your qabil, if you marry a non-Somali your child is half-Somali regardless of which gender the Somali is. Trying to erase a child's other half because they have your ancient tribe name is ridiculous.

I highly DOUBT you have a wife, or girlfriend at all. Why would someone in a relationship care who random Somalis are marrying?
:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Take a chill pill :whoa::damn:

Actually Somali society is very open to foreigners marrying Somali women and integrating into Society even though our society is paternal. Just look at Sultan Ali Shire of the Warsangeli who has a Indian aabo. Or the coastal Arab communities.
The Warsangeli Indian bastard aside, the coastal communities (Reer Dood, Carab Salah, Ogaslabe) aren't considered real Somalis. They were given their own clans to keep seperate from the true Somalis, just like Madowweyne and Kamasle.

It's better that then adding them to real clans en masse, like certain qabils have done.

Ugaaso

Deni
Consider yourself blessed.
CC1B4CC7-2D88-4ACD-935F-5C0C4E08B858.gif

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Some of you lot are thick as sh*t and can't read. I didn't say Somali women can't marry out, i said, they most certainly can, but, they should never-EVER label those children 'Somali'.

Arma

VIP
Brother with all due respect we should be open and inclusive... I'm not against somali women marrying out.. They should be free to do as they please.. Their children would be half Somali same as if a guy marries out.

No no and no.

Arma

VIP
My children will be Somali because they have my qabiil. It doesn't matter who I marry.

You're absolutely spot on, saxiib. Because your children will have your name and be of your clan, is what will make them Somali.

Some of you lot are thick as sh*t and can't read. I didn't say Somali women can't marry out, i said, they most certainly can, but, they should never-EVER label those children 'Somali'.
You think Chinese/Japanese give a shit about Yellow Fever in the West? No, they don't. It's almost impossible to get citizenship in their countries, and even if you marry a local, their kids are shamed and not considered "real" Asians.

They don't give a shit about how many of their s jump on WM/AF shit, as long as they and their spawn stay in the West. We should learn from them.

Arma

VIP
Just check out the cheek on a Xalimo. She wanna marry a foreigner and have a son called: Matthew Waters or Tosin Balogun or Sammy Basyouni, then say: "waa Somali wiilkayga"

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Haha I’m guessing you didn’t take your wife and kids to Somalia yet? if you think Somalis consider your kids Somali just because their father is Somali, you are naive. Your kids will never be treated like a Somali, Somalis like the white people follow the one drop rule :siilaanyolaugh:

I hate it if people bring islam as a reason to allow interaccial marriages
Somali woman have gone to far and we Somali men are to blame for it.

Trending