My Theory: Her husband getting another wife so she sends this message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real men marry more than one women, whilst men who are controlled by their wife stay monogamous. As for abo, he's just continuing the family tradition as will I.
WTF! Where in God's green earth did you pull that rubbish from? With your line of thinking, I feel sorry for your mother, sister(s) and daughter(s).

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Get married is half the deen. I want to complete my deen x2 my niggas. Nobody gonna stop me.

VixR

Veritas
I officially resign from the business of being Somali. The ironies are just too much to handle. Someone take my Somali card, it's somewhere near ur feet lmao. Straight inkaar and balayo. Nacalaa kutaal these accursed fucks. Dueces mayne:mjlol: I'm out.

rabshole

Aragaani
I officially resign from the business of being Somali. The ironies are just too much to handle. Someone take my Somali card, it's somewhere near ur feet lmao. Straight inkaar and balayo. Nacalaa kutaal these accursed fucks. Dueces mayne:mjlol:
You cant resign something that wasn't in you possession to begin with im just saying :zhqjlmx:
But im not here to try and make you feel shit about your lack of cultural upbring you voluntarily signed up to a somali forum which means in whatever desperate situation you were in you reached out and that counts.
Instead of taking this {my vision is always superior} attitude try to be more open minded and understading of the things you read on the board.
You will have plenty of things to criticise and many chances at it so there isnt really a need for being so trigger happy.
If you dont understand certain cultural practices there are many here that would gladly explain it to you.
But it takes effort from your end aswell, maybe try putting yourself in their shoes try to see things from their perspective before you go ballistic, i know its hard but all im asking is that you try

VixR

Veritas
You cant resign something that wasn't in you possession to begin with im just saying :zhqjlmx:
But im not here to try and make you feel shit about your lack of cultural upbring you voluntarily signed up to a somali forum which means in whatever desperate situation you're in you reached out and that counts to something.
Instead of taking this {my vision is always superior} attitude try to be more open minded and understading of the things you read on the board.
You will have plenty of things to criticise and many chances at it so there isnt really a need for being so trigger happy.
If you dont understand certain cultural practices there are many here that would gladly explain it.
But it takes effort from your end aswell, maybe try putting yourself in their shoes try to see things from their perspective before you go ballistic i know its hard but all im asking ia that you try
The last thing I am is trigger happy. I don't react to one thing at a time, I reach a threshold and react all at once, so it's not just about this thread.

There is little good in your culture, it's why you're so fucked. It's all made perfect sense since I joined this forum. Ppl try to pass it off as "Somali 4chan" or some equally asinine bullshit, but the cultural underpinnings and practices are very clear. It's not that I don't understand it, it's that I understand it perfectly, and it's bankrupt, soulless, and with little value. I've reached out, yes, but seeing as how hopeless as it all is, I don't have to be a part of it. Your culture is inferior, and at times sickening. I understand now why my parents gave us the light version.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
The last thing I am is trigger happy. I don't react to one thing at a time, I reach a threshold and react all at once, so it's not just about this thread.

There is little good in your culture, it's why you're so fucked. It's all made perfect sense since I joined this forum. Ppl try to pass it off as "Somali 4chan" or some equally asinine bullshit, but the cultural underpinnings and practices are very clear. It's not that I don't understand it, it's that I understand it perfectly, and it's bankrupt, soulless, and with little value. I've reached out, yes, but seeing as how hopeless as it all is, I don't have to be a part of it. Your culture is inferior, and at times sickening. I understand now why my parents gave us the light version.
I hope you marry a farax who will later marry 3 others after you.
:chrisfreshhah:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I don't have any soul searching to do. As for you...
You really do, and you know it deep down. how does it feel being just a black woman among cadaan people and being too westernized for Somali..

I feel sorry for you Somali atheists, you don't belong anywhere.

VixR

Veritas
You really do, and you know it deep down. how does it feel being just a black woman among cadaan people and being too westernized for Somali..

I feel sorry for you Somali atheists, you don't belong anywhere.
I fit in quite fine where I am. But I certainly understand why I wouldn't fit in with you, and not for lack of having tried, but I'm at peace with that now.

You shouldn't feel sorry for me. A burden has lifted :icon lol:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I fit in quite fine where I am. But I certainly understand why I wouldn't fit in with you, and not for lack of having tried, but I'm at peace with that now.

You shouldn't feel sorry for me. A burden has lifted :icon lol:
And as far as your parents..
If they know about your atheism and they are devout Muslims themselves..

Then shame on them for feeding, clothing and sheltering an enemy of Allah(SW)

SHAME ON THEM.

VixR

Veritas
And as far as your parents..
If they know about your atheism and they are devout Muslims themselves..

Then shame on them for feeding, clothing and sheltering an enemy of Allah(SW)

SHAME ON THEM.
f*ck off about my parents. You've no regard for your own. I am in the midst of savages.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
f*ck off about my parents. You've no regard for your own. I am in the midst of savages.
Savages....
More like dissapointed parents who don't know what to do with your ass.
Your just a leech, a living proof of their failure, and if they don't know about your atheism I want you to kiss your hooyo goodnight and imagine her face when she finds out.
:tacky:
and as for savages You are right you are living among dormant savages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending