My Theory: Her husband getting another wife so she sends this message

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabshole

Aragaani
Nothing i hate more than a woman that destroys things around the house.
It really infuriate me to the core wallahi absolutely unacceptable behaviour under any circumstances:ohlord::susp:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It really infuriate me to the core wallahi absolutely unacceptable behaviour under any circumstances:ohlord::susp:

Seeing this Im sure she would hit that hammer on her husbands head

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You guys don't understand relationships. Divorce her kulaha, This can be an everyday occurence for some. If she's only smashing up a cupboard and not drilling that hammer into his face then she's harmless. She'll come round in a few days. Btw whys this being broadcasted on Fb, peoples home lives need to be left alone

VixR

Veritas
She clearly an older lady who's husband married a second wife, likely, of course, much younger. Honestly, it's an understandable reaction, but one I feel is in vain. Just leave him and live a peaceable life. You shouldn't be with someone who drives you to breaking your own possessions out of anger. Some women truly are tested.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Weligey ma arkin nin bidaar weyn oo feminine ah, illahay ba kugu dharshee Maxa ka galay arimaha dumarka wakas intas aa carabka tamponka ku siditid.

She clearly an older lady who's husband married a second wife, likely, of course, much younger. Honestly, it's an understandable reaction, but one I feel is in vain. Just leave him and live a peaceable life. You shouldn't be with someone who drives you to breaking your own possessions out of anger. Some women truly are tested.
She has every reason to break her own possessions due to the anger she's feeling. She must have invested so much, emotionally, economically and even time with this fucking loser, only to be betrayed by a man who probably told her she was the only woman he was in love with on this planet.

f*ck men and women who break the hearts of people they've made to invest their precious time, mind and heart into something, they are not in it themselves, wholeheartedly.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Damn she should have finessed his ass, get gold, new furniture, even a house if she's living in Africa, when she cleans him dry, kick his ass and ask for divorce. Now she destroyed her furniture, made herself look crazy and she won't even get anything. :tacky:

VixR

Veritas
She has every reason to break her own possessions due to the anger she's feeling. She must have invested so much, emotionally, economically and even time with this fucking loser, only to be betrayed by a man who probably told her she was the only woman he was in love with on this planet.

f*ck men and women who break the hearts of people they've made to invest their precious time, mind and heart into something, they are not in it themselves, wholeheartedly.
You can tell it's not an everyday fight thing, she's anguished. Whatever happened, it was a vulnerable moment for her. I just wish it hadn't been broadcast.

Everyone's out for themselves in this world. It reminded me of a line in a Tracy Chapman song that fits this perfectly:

Give your life
And invariably they leave you with
Nothing

That sums up life, pretty much.

Last edited:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga

It's like when your mate smashed your xbox controller after loosing. I'm gonna body anyone that smashes my Shit.

rabshole

Aragaani
It's like when your mate smashed your xbox controller after loosing. I'm gonna body anyone that smashes my Shit.
Those 2 cant even be compared in my book tbh. a normal argument between couples and one starts running to the kitchen breaking glasses and plates just to make a point compared to breaking a controller.:ohlord::trash:
but that shit is unacceptable too
:ufdup:

Damn she should have finessed his ass, get gold, new furniture, even a house if she's living in Africa, when she cleans him dry, kick his ass and ask for divorce. Now she destroyed her furniture, made herself look crazy and she won't even get anything. :tacky:

:wow1::wow:

Last edited:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
If your friend smashes your Xbox controller he's doing you a favour no other friend would, go buy yourself a PlayStation.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
If your friend smashes your Xbox controller he's doing you a favour no other friend would, go buy yourself a PlayStation.

Am I the only one that owns an Xbox. This is some bullshit.

I knew i made the wrong decision, I have to pay to play online. :meleshame::meleshame:

But hey, atleast I know microsoft won't get hacked. :westbrookswag::westbrookswag:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Am I the only one that owns an Xbox. This is some bullshit.

I knew i made the wrong decision, I have to pay to play online. :meleshame::meleshame:

But hey, atleast I know microsoft won't get hacked. :westbrookswag::westbrookswag:
There's always that one person who buys a fucking Xbox:mjlol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I got the Xbox 360 because my cadaan friends weren't about that ps3 life :meleshame:

But now I can't let their grievances affect my decision making :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts