My take on Somalia-Kenya water dispute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had an braingasm I fantasized Somalia winning ICJ court hearing. Eventually Kenya decides to invade by water air and land. Somalia getting invaded by Kenya the international community condemning it. Kenyan aggression on Somali territorial waters sparked outrage. All Somalis were enraged and ready to fight a war. Somalis were brothers for life again. Not only that.

The Arab League immediately held a summit where Arab countries pledged financial and military support to Somalia and even deployed many Arabs on the Somali border with Kenya. Our Arab brothers finally stepped in.

Midakale because of Somali region in Ethiopia increasing ties with Ethiopia their cushitic outcry was felt in Addis. Somali region is like the arms of Ethiopia it was in pain, and when a part of body is in pain whole body feels it like a Cushitic ummah our Cushitic brothers with PM Abiy Ahmed could not see Cushitic territorial waters get stolen by Bantus and als jumped inside Somalia to defend Somalia from Kenyan land and water grab. this finally sparked Somalia and Ethiopia becoming brothers for life again like old days of antiquity when word Somali was not even existing.

Last but not least Baba Turkey stepped in with their advanced military they destroyed Kenyan air and water military completely humiliating the Bantus.

After this ordeal Kenya was completely sucked dry like Somalia after Galbeed 1977 war NFD rebel group decides to go nuts and other angry Bantu rebel groups hungry at the dumb regime for failing. Then Kenya becomes new failed state while Somalia a emerging developing country with a bolstered experienced military and solidarity.
I choked on my rice reading this as i do know kenya invading are the funniest shit i have ever read n heard plus arabs supporting us as out of this world as it must be a heavenly miracle if it happens

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
How is a nation with one of the bottom militaries losing to a nation with one of the bottom militaries delusion? Basically a crapshoot and either side can win, I just pick my nation and we can feasibly do it now
Negro you think a poorly equipped geeljire army with ak47 and caano boodho can fight.... kkkkk im just laughing at the thought of it let me finish kkkkkk ....can fight a airforce or naval army kkkkkkkk or even modern army kkkkk gtfoh warya akhht tuuf

Tukraq

VIP
Negro you think a poorly equipped geeljire army with ak47 and caano boodho can fight.... kkkkk im just laughing at the thought of it let me finish kkkkkk ....can fight a airforce or naval army kkkkkkkk or even modern army kkkkk gtfoh warya akhht tuuf
Don’t have to think it already happened when shabab gave coward Kenya the karbash

CaliTedesse

VIP
I choked on my rice reading this as i do know kenya invading are the funniest shit i have ever read n heard plus arabs supporting us as out of this world as it must be a heavenly miracle if it happens
Anything is possible akhi as Kenya is not superpower or country that holds much weight in international community so Arab league lending a hand is more realistic kkkk do you get me now. its easy political win for them kkkkk

The fact that you seem to think it's perfectly fine to dabble in both Cushitnimo and carab fuuto lef at same damn time:what1:
Mental illness wallahi.

Anything is possible akhi as Kenya is not superpower or country that holds much weight in international community so Arab league lending a hand is more realistic kkkk do you get me now. its easy political win for them kkkkk
Yes i do as many are upset by this post like we got same allies that europeanz do

Tukraq

VIP
The fact that you seem to think it's perfectly fine to dabble in both Cushitnimo and carab fuuto lef at same time:what1:
Why not he even added “baba” turkey into the mix, if he’s willing to lef all, he’s not loyal whether cuchiteethiopians, or arabs

CaliTedesse

VIP
The fact that you seem to think it's perfectly fine to dabble in both Cushitnimo and carab fuuto lef at same damn time:what1:
Mental illness wallahi.
F*ck off naaya you wish you had my mental capacity to combine the too which realistically is already combined kkkkkk akhh tuuuf Im a visionary walle bille

CaliTedesse

VIP
Why not he even added “baba” turkey into the mix, if he’s willing to lef all, he’s not loyal whether cuchiteethiopians, or arabs
How can you turn such a great braingasm into leefing kkkkkk im politically too ambitious for u somalians seeing ethiopia as enemy is outdated globalisation folks get used to it kkkkk

Tukraq

VIP
How can you turn such a great braingasm into leefing kkkkkk im politically too ambitious for u somalians seeing ethiopia as enemy is outdated globalisation folks get used to it kkkkk
You need positives for globalization and Ethiopia doesn’t have that as we can be a big positive for them but they can’t bring anything to the table for us, you can’t just have blind globalization, this is why the US doesn’t trade with Burundi or chad for example

CaliTedesse

VIP
You need positives for globalization and Ethiopia doesn’t have that as we can be a big positive for them but they can’t bring anything to the table for us, you can’t just have blind globalization, this is why the US doesn’t trade with Burundi or chad for example
I already explained positives time ago sxb kkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending